1/?

I Will Punch You.

I Will Punch You.

Seriously, I'm getting real sick and tired of his . Everyday he pulls the same old pranks, and every day I threaten to behaead that worthless bastard. 

Honestly speaking, I regret getting myself into this predicament.  I could’ve easily avoided it, if I weren’t such a lazy log in the past.

You see, about a few weeks ago, at the start of the semester, I found myself bored.  I was stuck in another one of those elective classes. Ya’know, the ones where you see the class written on the sign up paper and you think to yourself, “Wow, who the hell would be stupid enough to sign up for that class?!” and then you shake your head and put an ‘X’ mark by the actual class that you want to take, which is most likely an easy class.

For some reason, despite all my excitement that had built up about having photography class (again), my schedule read “4th Period, Human Development. “ When I approached the councilor about it, they said they thought it’d be “Such a great idea!” because I seem “eager and friendly!” and that I’d already taken Photography.  So basically, they ed up, and I had to pay for their up.

To make matters worse, I was stuck in Ms. PittBulls class.  Well, I call her Ms.Pittbull….because she’s a real “B” word.  Her daughter on the other hand, is really sweet.  I know that because she’s in the same grade as I am.  Her name is Joohee, and she had a little crush on me. Her mom’s all pissy towards me because I didn’t accept her confession.

Luckily, I just so happened to be tight with the Vice P, Mr.DO, and got him to make some special accommodations for me.  Basically, if I got one of the lame loser underclassmen to actually study for a test and pass it, instead of picking their nose and sniffing farts, I would get full credit in Ms. Pitt’s class.  Although, it wasn’t photography, It sure did sound a lot better than having that evil woman barking at me all day.

So, I accepted it. Which was a dumb ing move as I sat patiently with Mr. Do’s, waiting for this special slacker student to arrive,  I was suddenly hit in the face by a package or something.

“Ah, What the heck!” Grabbing the thing that landed on my lap, I realized it as an open bag of  flaming hot Cheetos.  Some of the powder had even stained my white blouse. “Where’d this even come from?!”

Mr. Do shrugged. He was in the same state of shock that I was in.

“Ahrg!”

We both went wide eyed when we saw two hands gripping on the bottom of the window seal.  I was totally shocked.  I didn’t know if we were being invaded by terrorist, or if a robber was breaking in. For some reason, all I could think of is if I successfully hid my cannon camera in my locked locker or not.

“Not again.” Mr.Do shook his head.

“Again?” I mumbled. Did this school get robbed before?  Was I home sick that day? Wait, I have perfect attendance so I couldn’t have. Perhaps I was outside taking pictures or on a field trip or something.

The hands gripped tightly were soon accompanied by arms and a giant head, then a torso, and finally a huge thud on the floor of Mr.Do’s office.  All I could do was stare gappily at the body that had just plopped on the floor in front of me out of nowhere.  My heart stopped as well as my breathing, and I swear I didn’t blink for at least 13 minutes or something…

“Ahh,” The teen stood up and dusted himself off “I’m here.” He nonchalantly claimed.

Mr.Do stood up from his seat and cleared his throat, the way he does when he’s disappointed or something.

“Man, I’m glad I made it before it started raining, it’d be a real mess in here if my shoes had gotten muddy, huh?” The teen chuckled and nudged the seemingly sighing adult in the room.  All I could do was gape at this guy and wonder where on earth he came from.

“Just where are you coming from?”  The Mr.Do crossed his arms.

“Ah, don’t you worry your pretty lil head off, sir.” The teen responded half-minded as he searched the room for something. “I went to all my classes so far today…”

“Then why are you coming from outside?”  Mr.Do raised an eyebrow.

“I just took a lil break, is all.” He mumbled as his head peaked over the trash can. “I figured since you called me outta class, might as well reward myself for actually going for once —I know they’re in here somewhere for a fact—and don’t act like this all new to you, I’ve broke into your office twice before. Learn to lock your windows if you don’t want me in here.  Why’d you call me here in the first place?”

I would’ve scoffed if I weren’t still in a deep state of shock. Also, I still hadn’t blinked at that point.

Mr.Do adjusted his tie and cleared his throat as well. “Fair enough,” he sighed as he sat back down. “At least you went to class and you’re starting to show some signs of effort.”

The teen smacked his lips together. “Yeah, whatever, but I’m doing it because I want all my credits—WHERE ARE THEY—also, why am I here, again?”

“I’ve already reminded you twice? You didn’t listen to my voicemail or read my email?”

The teen carried his searching towards the neatly organized bookshelf. “No and no.” He smacked his lips again. “Plus, nobody reads emails anymore, that’s what texts are for, Mr.DO-RK!”

Mr.DO sighed. “I thought I asked you to stop calling me that.”

The teen sighed and finally faced Vice P.  “I call em’ like I see em’ Sir Dork.”

“Well,” Mr.Dork, I mean, Vice P sighed. “If you would’ve at least listened to my voicemail, you would’ve known that you were meeting your assigned tutor today.”

That’s when my mind went entirely blank, even blanker than before, and I still hadn’t blinked.

“Well,” the teen sighed, “For one, I never agreed to this whole tutor thing. Two, tutors, torturers, whatever you wanna call ‘em, I’m not interested.  It’s a waste of my time and theirs. I’m unteachable, if you hadn’t noticed.  And C, I’m kinda busy today, if you hadn’t noticed, I kinda lost something in here so…”

The teen his heel and continued searching.

“Sanghyuk!” Mr.Do clenched the bridge of his nose.

“Hyuk.” Hyuk corrected him as he crawled on the floor as he searched around.

“Look, kid, I’m doing you a favor here—“

“gee, thanks.” Hyuk responded dryly.

“If I don’t do this Auntie is going to murder you, and then murder me!” He banged on his desk.

“Psst.” Hyuk rolled his eyes. “Mom won’t kill me…she loves me.”

“So do I! This is why I want to help you so you won’t flunk out of high school!” Mr.Do sighed again. “So at least give it a try.”

“Pfft, Fine.” Hyuk muttered. “We’ll see when I meet this nerd tutor you sacrificed. When do I meet him or her or whatever…”

Mr.Do cleared his throat and pointed at myself as I was still in statue mood. When the juvenile bound Hyuk eyes met mine, I forgot how to breathe.  I felt a mixture of confusion and despair boiling inside me, also a hint of fright. I didn’t know a person like this existed in the world.

“AH!” the boy rushed over to me, still crawling on his knees. I had long forgotten to breathe. “THERE YOU ARE!

I wanted to open my mouth to say something, but then I noticed that I never closed it in the first place. Seriously, Where did this guy come from?

“Baby, you were probably lonely before I came, huh?

My mouth went dry. I swear I would’ve bolted straight to Ms.PittBulls class and kissed her feet right then and there, if I could’ve moved my feet but both of the boys hands were on my knees. 

“Now that I’ve found you, I’ll never let you go~” He sang.

“Really?” Vice P said with a flat voice.

Suddenly, I finally managed to make a sound, it was pretty incoherent, but it was still a sound.  Hyuk had swiped the package of Cheetos right off of my lap and proceeded to kiss it as if it was his long lost lover.  I could literally feel the campfire blazing in my cheeks.

“Hyuk-ah.” Mr.Do droned.

“What?” Hyuk tore his attention off his precious snack for a second.

Mr.Do nodded his head in my direction and Hyuks eyes followed.

When the teens eyes met mine I cleared my throat and managed to nod.

“Hyuk, this is Hongbin, your Hyung.”

As he squinted at me, I began to feel very exposed.

“Did you…” He mumbled as he obliterated my personal space once again. “…eat my chettoes!?”

I gasped and shook my head. He then put his figure at the spot on my shirt.

“It hit him in the face, you rude little…” Vice P muttered some inappropriate words under his breath as he seemingly went to work at his desk.

“Awh! Some crumbs got on you…” Hyuk pouted.

I held up my hands and shook my head. “It’s fine… really.” Although it was a $50 dollar shirt that is dry clean only…and white.

“Now there’s less for me!” He pouted.

In that moment, my eye twitched. He completely ruined one of my favorite shirts and didn’t even try to apologize, what is this wicked creature!?

He turned back around to his older cousin and sighed. “So, This is my new tutor, huh? Hmm, the pretty flower boy type doesn’t last long.  Especially when they look like him, plus I think he has a fever too.”

All I felt then was anger. My fists were already clenched.  All the thoughts of switching out of this elective had long passed. All I wanted was to punch this kid in the face and force him to act like a civilized human being, well, being the president of the student council, it was my duty anyway.

“Plus,” Hyuk sighed “He totally looks like the push-over type—“

That’s when I stood up and marched straight over to him.  He looked totally surprised, he had no idea what he was getting himself into, to be fair, nor did I.  But I wasn’t going to let him stand there and bad mouth me when he didn’t even take the incentive to shake my hand when he met me.  I was not going to let some slacking-nose-picking-Cheetos-eating-class-skipping-I-don’t-know-how-to-enter-a-room-through-a-doorway-so-I-enter-it-like-a-robber-and-go-office-breaking-stupid-looking-tardy--lame--prison-bound-F-average--punk, show me up like that.

“Excuse me.” I cleared my throat. “I certainly am not that type of person, and also I think you owe me an apology.”

“For what?”

“Oh, I don’t know, for stepping forward with your left foot first, instead of your right.” I exclaimed sarcastically. “For staining my shirt!”

He smacked his lips again. “I think I remember you saying “It’s fine”…did you not?”

I bit my lips and glared at him. “Well, that was because I thought you’d had the common sense to apologies. I honestly was very disappointed. If you hadn’t noticed, my blouse just happens to be white! Do you really think I’d be overjoyed at the fact that your bloody ing cheetoes got on my bloody ing shirt after it hit my bloody ing face!? What? Did you think I would praise you for ruining a perfectly clean shirt with your powdery snack?” I threw up my hands and protest. “Well, I’m sorry, ‘Hyuk’, but I actually take pride in how I look around my peers unlike some people who wear pajamas to school!”

“One, Pajamas are comfy.” He said after a while of silence. “And two who says
blouse? That’s a ing shirt, bruh. And C, who pissed in your cheerios?”

“Nobody pissed in my cheerios, if anything, I’d be enjoying Honey Bunches of Oats because Cheerios are too bland for my taste, and also, It wouldn’t be piss that would ruin my breakfast, but in fact, you and your disgusting bloody ing cheetoes! YOUR BLOODY ING CHEETOES PISSED IN MY CERAL!” I fuemed.

Mr.Do smiled and folded his hands over his desk. “Well, I think you two will get along just fine.”


Sket Dance

♦A/N:♦
Thus ending Pt.1
Cheetoes and Cheerios do not mix
I would know
(K, I wouldn't)
Also, sorry for OOC HyukBin,
Hyuk doesn't even like cheese,
Also, I don't think bean swears this much,
who knows?
This was inspired by a little anime I've fell in love with.
Called "Sket Dance"
It is not about dancing at all.
I suggest watching it on
crunchyroll