3/?

I Will Punch You.

 "I Will Punch You. 

"Are you ready to study, Sanghyuk?"

"Are you ready to go the home, Hongbin?"

Alright, It's safe to say that I wasn't expecting such a speedy retaliation from Hyuk.

"Mom!" He whined as he stompped his way out of his room. "Moooom!"

"Listen," I regain my confidence "your mommy isn't going to come to your aide, Hyuk-ah."

I watched as he ignored me and stood still in the hallway.  He constantly knocked on the door to his parents room and heard no voice in return.

"Hey!" I called leaning off of his bed "Would you quiet down a bit? You're so noisy! You're going to disturb the neighbors."

He rushed into his bedroom and glared into my soul, the old me would've been at least a little bit intiminated, but I  had prepared for that momment.  I was ready.  Instead of gulping, I smirked right in his face.  

"Finally going to study?"

He scoffed. "No, get off my bed."

Ignoring him, I just chuckled and picked up the notebook I had been working on.  "I want you to look over this pages and fill in the missing words, front and back, try to complete this in about an hour.  The ones you get wrong, you will have to redo."

"No." He said as he started scanning his room.

I laughed again.  "Once you get all of them right, I will give you somthing in return."

"I'm not doing the stupid questions, go home."

I sighed dramatically and got of his bed.  "Wow, I'm a little dissapointed."

He finally turned to look at me, he wasn't used to me giving up on him so easily, little did he know that I had a little trick up my sleeve.

"I thought you would've at least tried to save it, or maybe even try to delete the other things..."

"What?"

"I mean I worked hard on those notes and notecards for you—well for me too, I actually care about passing— I thought that you'd at least try and get the stuff back. I guess not."

"What the hell are you talking about, Hongbin."

"Hmm?" I turn around and blink innocently.  "What, you don't notice anything missing from your precious collection...or...your collection as a whole?"

Afterr chasing me around his house without mercy, it finally came down to the final showdown.  He had his hand gripped around an unplugged lamp, mine holding a broom.  As we both glared at eachother, as we panted for air, I shook my head and put down the broom.

"Come on, let's be civilized about this, huh?" I ran my hand through my hair. "What are you going to do with that lamp anyway?"

"I'm going to break your freaking skull, that's what!"

I grimaced a bit at the thoughts I had {which I will not share with anyone...} and shook my head.  "Stop glaring at me like that, it's uncomfertable."

"And you think I care!?" He held the lamp up higher.

"Listen, Hyuk." I my hand through my hair. "Just put the lamp down before one of us gets hurt—"

"Before one of us?" He yelled even louder. "You've already hurt me!

"What?" I scoffed. "I didn't even touch you."

"You touched all my stuff! You hid my ! You entered my home without my permission!" He tossed the lamp foreward. He barely missed my left foot, the kid is messed up in the head.

"Whao, Whao!" I hold up my hands. "You should pipe the down with all of that—"

He swiped a vase from a coffee table and held it up. "Just leave me alone! Get out! You know, at first I thought you were actually kinda decent but threatining me with my mangas?  You're no better then the jerks at my old school! I can't belive I almost trusted you!"

    I had never been more confused in my life.  He looked so angry that his face was even reddening and that was not how I planned it out, honestly. I just wanted the dumb kid to ing fucous for one secound of his life, not go bat crazy on me.  What the hell did I do in the first place? I was the victim, not him... pfft.  Kyungsoo must be losing his hair because of 'Ihe Incredble Hyulk'.

"What the hell are you talking about Sanghyuk?" I growl back at him. "You think that you're the only one that is suffering? When are you going to relise that I need you Hyuk!  You have to at least try to pass!  Your mom, your cousion, and I are all here trying to help you but you are so selfish it is disguisting! I didn't have to tutor you, ya'know!"

"Then why would you—"

"Because I belived in you, Hyuk!" I rose my voice. "I belived that I could maybe get you to pass, but thank's for proving me wrong and bringing me down with you.  Not only will you fail, but I will too."

"Why would you fail?"

"Because getting your to pass is apart of my credit! Since you are as dumb as a square tire, I guess we'll both be in summerschool this year! Thanks !"

He stayed quiet for quite some time.  He was much more calmer, and even glancing up at me instead of scowling.  It was very....akward.

"Fine..." He mummbled.

"What?" I squinted.  He was really acting like some shy toddler or something.

"I said ok!" He rose his voice.  "I'll study..."

I couldn't help but to wrap my arms around him and give him a bone crushing hug.  He seemed even more surprised then he did when he first saw me sitting on his bed.  The vase fell straight out of his hands

"Wh-What are you doing?!" He shivered as he tried to get away.

I just laughed harder and hugged him tighter. "I'm so happy! My little Sanghyuk is becoming so mature—"

"Yah! Get off! You're such a creep!"

"soon enough he will be getting straight A's! Oh, our adorable Sanghyukie! I'll make sure to continue to take good care of you forever!"

"Alright, I get it!  Now please let me go before—"

      The front door creaked opened and the sound of jingling keys rang loudly in our ears.  My grip around Hyuk loosened, or maybe it tightened, I honestly don't want to remember that part.  Me hugging, hyuk?  It still makes me cringe to think I held the very person who is the Green Lantern to my Spider Man.  He's about as annoying as pulp and I can't stand pulp, they feel like little hairs in my mouth.  They're fruit hairs, and to make matters worse they aren't even the good kind of hairs that grows on the scalp.  No, they're ingrown hairs.  Thick, disguisting, moiste, ingrown hairs. I don't understand people who go to the grocery store and looks over all of the juice lables and decides on the one that offers pulp.  I guess that's the same with that little labled Hyuk.  I guess some people like that he's annoying and feels like hair in your mouth.
     Not me though.  I just hugged him because... I stayed in his room too long and the contaminated air fumeing from hyuks room started to take effect on my brain.  Yeah, .... that's a good enough reason, isn't it?

"Sorry that I left without notice," his mother said while closing the front door behind her, "but since my dizzy son decided that having leftover chow mein repeatdly rather than eating full course meals is the best way we should dine—why does it look like a woman caught her husband having an afair in the middle of my living room?"

"See, it's not that complicated."

"That's easy for you to say." He snapped back. "You're a living calculater."

      I sighed to myelf.  You know, I think it would have been easier to teach a blind man to shoot apples off of the heads of hyperactive toddlers.  Of course, it would not have been one of the safer options....and of course, it wouldn't be a very realistic option either.  I would had probably considered that choice if it were an option though.

"Listen, all you have to do is basically ...umm," I thought back to when Vice P told me about his rather questionable relationship with some 'dancer' named 'Kai' and how he managed to tutor him.  He said all he needed to do was incorperate something Kai was found of and fuse it with school work.  So that's all I have to do, right?  "Take your very first manga series, how many issues are there?"

"Only six, but what does that have to do with—"

"Shut-the--up," I dismissed quickly while I was on a role "Now, how many issues are in the series you just started?"

"Alot more... there is like 18 out right now..."

"So that means that it's three times as much then the original—what are you doing?"

I suddenly felt his abnormally large dome resting on my shoulder, his feather like hairs tickled my neck.  

"I'm sleepy."

"And?"

"Can't we finish this tomorrow, it's ben like...three hours!"

"and that is a record time for you, come on!" I shook my head and continued looking down at the notepad. "Let me finish explaining to you!"

"Mmm..." He rubbed his eyes the way a toddler does when trying to stay up late past their bed time.  "but hyunnnnnnnnnnnnnng~"

Long story short, Hyuk ended up sleeping.

      Hyuk ended up sleeping anyway.  He was a log, he wouldn’t wake up no matter how many times I pleaded for him to stop drooling on me.  It was disgusting.  But, I have to admit,  I rather have a nice and friendly sleeping hyuk than the incredible hyulk any day.

      Fortunately for me, Hyuk slept on the bottom bunk.  That’s right, this child had a bunk bed…guess who normally sleeps in the top bunk?  His anime collection, that’s who.  Not that day though,  I was not about to lose to a bundle of books.  Besides,  I already managed to climb up there and clear them out before he came home from “grocery shopping”.

 I woke up groaning, his room reeked of like a sort of cotton candy smell mixed with whatever snacks he had been hoarding for god knows when.

“Hyuk…” I grumbled, blocking the sunlight with my hand.  “Clean your room up today…”

There was no reply.

“Hyuk!” I moaned again, waiting for a reply that wouldn’t come.  “Clean it while we go over trivia, if you get half of them right, I might even consider helping you.”

I rolled over in the sheets.  “I don’t know why… I’m not the one who lives like a pig… but it’s probably because I have to suffer too…”

“Hyuk?” I finally climbed down the ladder and realized he wasn’t there.  He wasn’t in the room either, nor the bathroom, nor was he watching tv in the living room. 

“Good morning!” I smiled at his mother.

“Oh, Good morning!” She turned away from her coffee maker.  “How’d you sleep?”

“Well.”  I lied through my teeth. The Incredible  Hyulk snores.  Loud. 

“Oh, really?  That’s surprising to hear, because my son seems to think he’s an elephant when he’s fast asleep.  We even bring earplugs when we travel somewhere for vacation.  JUST for Hyuk.”

I dead panned.  She could’ve warned me…

“But anyway, that’s good to hear.” She smiled. “I’ve already made breakfast with the groceries I brought home yesterday.”

“Thank you and…sorry about the vases…”

She sighed and poured her coffee into her travel mug.  “Don’t worry about it,  I should’ve figured Hyuk would do that.  He is my son after all… I know how he gets when he’s a tad bit cranky.  Did he scream at you?”

“Well, kinda…” I scratched the back of my neck.

She shook her head.  “Then he didn’t.”

“Huh?”

She closed the lid of her cup and gave me a look.  “If my son screamed, you would’ve known.  Trust me.”

“Oh.” I mumbled. “Are you leaving?” I asked a bit scared.

“Yes, I have to go to work this morning, breakfast is on the table,  Orange Juice is in the fridge, if you get hungry during the day you can help yourself to anything in the pantry or order pizza.  Also, feel free to send hyuk out to the store that’s a couple blocks away…but I wouldn’t.”

“Hmm?”

“He might just go get Italian food instead, knowing him…” She grumbled and picked up her purse.  “also there are medicines for headaches in the top drawer, spray bottle of water in the second, and earplugs in the third.” She said as she sleep on her high heels.

“Ok?”

“Trust me, it’ll make sense later… also Hyuk is in the front yard if you’re looking for him.”

With that, she closed the door and I was left alone.   I snatched a couple of pancakes and wrapped them in a paper towel and rushed outside to make sure Hyuk wasn’t trying to escape when he saw his mom leave. 

“Hyuk!” I called as I put on my shoes .  “You need to clean your room today!  I’m sick of living in a pig sty- What are you doing?”

He didn’t even look up at me.  He was sitting on the sidewalk next to a small pile of twigs.

“Hyuk!” I said for the fifth time today.

He finally glanced up at me and then back down at the sidewalk.  “G’morning.” He mumbled.

After I took a bite out of the pancakes, I grumbled at him, not caring about the crumbs I spilled.   “You need to clean your filthy room today.”

“No..” He said in a monotone.

“It’s gross!  It smells like old Halloween candy and there is stuff everywhere! How could you function properly in there?”

He looked up at me again.  “How could you eat pancakes without syrup?”

“I don’t like my hands to get sticky.” I rolled my eyes and stepped forward.

“WHAT! YAH!” He yelled.

“What!?” I jumped back.  He pointed at something on the ground and it seemed like it was a pile of snakes or something.  He looked totally mortified.

“ANTS!”

      I stared at him for a while.  The incredible Hyulk was afraid of ants?  He lived in a pig sty though!  I was about to insult him but I figured he’d freak out on me again and it was way to early to be running for my life.  I figured that I would just kill the ants and get it all over with.  But no, that was the wrong choice.  It’s kinda studying  for an exam, and when  you take it you feel pretty confident about it, then when you get the exam back you didn’t do as good as you expected.  It was that kinda feel.

“Wh-what?” He mumbled.

“Huh?” I said as I continued stomping on the ants.  “I’m just getting ride of those ugly creatures for you.  No need to thank me, that’s what a hyung is for!”

“U-ugly!?”

I nodded.  “Ugly…hideous…good for nothing…bugs!” I managed to say in between stomps.

STOP ITTTTTTTTT!

      I was so surprised.  It sounded like someone filled a cat with helium and then dropped a weight on its tail.  I had never heard such a high pitched scream in my entire life.  Not even at an amusement park, or even from any female I’ve ever met. It was just too much.  Daisy doesn’t even scream like that.

“Hyuk!? What the actual are you- OWW! I KILLED THE ANTS! I KILLED THEM!”

AHHHH!” He continued to cry.

“I SAID THAT THEY’RE DEAD ALREADY!  SO SHUT-UP YOU DEMON SPAWN!” I yelled as I covered my ears with my hands.

It got quiet for a bit so I uncovered my ears and looked at him.  He still looked mortified.

YAH!” He started up again. “YoU’RE SO MEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

“oh my goodness… YOU SPRIT OF EVIL, WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?”

“What happened?”

I turned around to see one of Hyuks neighbors.  I recognized him as no other than Sungjae, the weird kid who sits in front of me in a couple of my classes.  He always manages to do the most elaborate and distracting things during class without ever getting caught.  I don’t understand.

“I DON’T KNOW!” I yelled over to him.  “BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TURN THAT EVIL THING OFF!?


Sket Dance

 ♦A/N:♦
Thus ending Pt.3
Ok, so it's been a while.
Sorry.
I just entered my first year of collage,
yeahh... that .
this chapter was a whole lot of nothing...
I wanted to finish it this chapter but I haven't posted in a while soo....
Part 4???
Like it was getting long anyway, 
over 2700 words this chap, bruh.
PS did you catch the vixxmtv diary ref?
Or was it vixx tv?