Chapter 1

Love Academy

~~Yoona's POV~~

I walked along hallway.

(Yoona : What should I do? It seems I'm lost...)

Before I knew it, I semed to get the wrong direction on her way to the entrance ceremony. I was completely lost in the huge school. As I was passing by the music room, a melodious tune caught my attention.

(Yoona : Wow! What's a beautiful boy! Not to mention he plays very well on the piano!)

I saw a boy with a pair of pristine eyes is playing the piano eagerly. Beautiful melodies are coming out of his dexterous fingertips. The melodies are nostalgic with a touch of vividness. Moreover, his expression is determined which empowered his music further. Yet, there was a group of noisy people who disturbed the melodies.

Fan : Heeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!! Yonghwa!!! Look at us!!!!

(Yoona : Yonghwa? I've heard this name before...)

And then, I recalled the poster which motivated me to take the entrance exam. And just when I was about to take a closer look at him..

Yoona : Ouch!

I banged my head against the door. Perhaps I banged my head too loud that it made the boy stopped playing his piano and looked at me.

(Yoona : Wha,what should I do...)

He looked at me with an exasperated expression. His eyes are looking at me directly..

(Yoona : Sure, I was a little loud,but...But I'm sure it's much better than noisy girls over there,isn't it?)

I couldn't bear the strong glares that were thrown at me all of sudden, and I ran away from the scene hurriedly. 

(Yoona : Oh God! H-He seems scary...)

~~End of POV~~


After the ceremony, Yoona entered her class room and everyone began to do their self introduction. The first student who puts his hand up is Myungsoo,who claims to be the president of the student council at the entrance ceremony.

Myungsoo : I'm sure you all remember me,right? My name is Kim Myungsoo! I'm the president of the student council and the captain of the swimming department! My hobby is to pick on people!

(Yoona : W-what's wrong with this person...)

Myungsoo threw a smirk to everyone. However,it seems that his confidence,prowess and good looks are attracting to some of the girl. He got back to his desk while being impressed with himself from the cheers he received from the girls. The next student to introduce himself is....

Yoona : Donghae!? Did he get into Chungji Academy as well?

Donghae has found Yoona, he looked directly at her with a smile.

Donghae : My name is Lee Donghae. I want to become a doctor in the future. I like animals,cooking.....Oh, and Im Yoona over there is my childhood friend. Nice to meet you all.

Some students look at Yoona intently following Donghae's eyes. Donghae got back to his desk and gave Yoona a friendly smile.

(Yoona : Sheesh! A childhood friend..I'm always together with him! Same school,same class, and now it's the same high school...This must be "karma"! )

Then, Yoona felt a shadow paased beside her.

(Yoona : That boy!)

Memories of his melodies are vividly played in her mind. His delicate fingertips the graceful melodies and his elegant looks. Everyone directs their attention to him naturally,including the students who are looking at Donghae and Yoona. When everyone's attention are finally gathered on him, he finally said something.

Yonghwa : Jung Yonghwa.

Yoona : What?

Yoona blurted it out before giving it a thought. Students started to make a little noise,but Yonghwa didn't care about what goes around him and returned to his desk. A student suddenly talked to her friend, Yoona sneaked to hear some words from her.

Student A : Hey,you know. His father is Jung JiTaek,the famous composer.

(Yoona : Jung JiTaek? The famous composer known to everyone? So,Jung JiTaek is his father?)

Student B : Ehem..Excuse me everyone,my name is Kim Taeyeon. Call me Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.

After the girl returned to her desk which is beside Yoona, Yoona thought that she has a feeling the she can become a very good friends with Taeyeon. 

Yoona : Hi, my name is Im Yoona.

Taeyeon : Nice to meet you,Yoona. By the way,please intrduce me to your wonderful chef childhood friend later.Hehe.

Yoona : Erm..you mean Donghae? No problem.

At last, Yoona and Taeyeon became friendly and good friend. And,their next class is cooking class. Teacher was coming to give their first assignment.

Teacher : Pupils, today's theme is Chinese dishes! Everyone,please do your best!

Taeyeon : Owh,I'm bad at cooking,but I know a good dish when I taste one. And you?

Yoona : I've always been very good at cooking. 

As Yoona said,Taeyeon stopped what she was doing and looked at Yoona with respect.

Taeyeon : Why don't we cook some time? Together of course.

Yoona just threw her a smile. Then,when she raised her head,she find a person looking familiar to her. It's one of the boys on the advertisement poster. He is snitching food here and there.

(Yoona : He's....Kim Jongin?)

Kai : Wow,this looks delicious. Did you cook this? And...your lips are sweet too,perhaps I should have a taste of them before I take this.

(Yoona : Huh? He should be a student in another class..what is he doing here?)

This boy doesn't seem to care about what others think. For him,everything was such a usual things. He puts his hand on the girls' shoulder one after another, he touches their hair and chats with them. The girls also let Kai tried some of their dishes but it was interrupted by Myungsoo. He grabbed the collar of Kai like a kitten and chased him away from the class.

Myungsoo : Hmmm,the commoners' food taste okay.

Myungsoo said with an air of authority,eating a dish that was prepared for Kai.

(Yoona : Perhaps,Myungsoo wants to eat it after all..)

While Yonghwa is busily cooking in silence as he ignores the joyful atmosphere around him.

Taeyeon : God! This looks great!

Yoona turned around to wher Taeyeon's voice came from and she could see that Donghae is cooking like a professional chef. The ladies who work at the cafeteria came to see the cooking class out of interest,and they all spoke very highly of Donghae's dishes.

Donghae : Yoon,try this!

Donghae holds out th dish to her with an angelic smile. Yoona took a bite.

Yoona : Hmm..this is good!

Donghae : See?

Yoona : Donghae,your cooking is great! Daebak!

Donghae : Thanks!

Suddenly, Yoona feel someone looking at her as Donghae returns to his cooking with a smile.

(Yoona : Huh..? Yonghwa seemed to be looking in my direction..Or maybe I'm just imaging too much..?)

When Yoona looked at Yonghwa,he is still busily cooking. Yoona also saw he is putting the chocolate and cream onto the vegetables as though he's making a chocolate cake.

(Yoona : Is that what we're supposed to do? Not to mention today's theme is Chinese,isn't it?
I don't know much about it,but it looks gorgeous..)

Then, Yonghwa puts them on the table full of confidence. A few minutes later, Myungsoo who came around to taste every finished dish that were put on the tables,simply took a quick look at Yonghwa's dish and left without tasting. Donghae noticed that Yonghwa wasn't too happy about it,so he spoke to Yonghwa.

Donghae : Yonghwa,the decoration on your dish looks beautiful. May I try some?

Donghae took a bite,and he shruddered. Soon after that, Donghae's face turned pale and he tried to swallow hard. Yoona that saw the situation tried to hold her laugh. But Yonghwa didn't feel anything even though he saw what happened to Donghae. It was as though Yonghwa is still waiting for Donghae's compliments.​Donghae downed the water in a hurry and tried to force a smile on his face.

(Yoona : Seriously? Does that mean Yonghwa's food is bad?)

Suddenly, the teacher clapped to catch everyone's attention.

Teacher : Everyone! The next lesson is to cook your own original dishes! It would be too difficult to cook alone,so I've decided to put you in pairs.

The teacher posted the arrangements on the board, and Yoona paired with.........

 

"That's how my high school life started. A month has passed and my high school life calmed down. Rows of cherry blossoms could be seen from the long hallway.Their leaves have turned green."

                                          -Yoona-


 

-End of Chapter 1-

 

 

**Hi guys, I hope you enjoy reading it...Wait for the next update, Yoona's love story just about to began. What gonna happen next?
Stay tuned ^_^ teheee...**
Any comment/opinion,do comment below..maybe there's any interesting idea to share.

Thank you

~sorry for the bad grammar~