Prologue

Love Academy

~ SING TO FEEL YOUR HEART ~

The life of senior high was around the corner, and Yoona was basking in the sun of Spring with Donghae,her best friend from childhood.

Yoona : I'm going to be a high school student, I wonder how my high school life is going to be?

Donghae : Well,high school... It's probably just lessons,club activities and dates.

Yoona : Dates...dates.. I've never thought about it before.

Suddenly, Donghae came to a quick stop.

Donghae : Of course,I can always be your date.

Yoona : Sheesh,there you go again!

(Yoona : Though he looks serious, he has "confessed" to me several times in this manner beforehand.) 

Donghae : I doubt anyone will treat you like a girl,even in senior high...

Yoona : That's nonsense!

The poster of Chungjin Academy appeared before them, while they were walking down the rows of cherry blossom tress with the petals dancing around them.

  HISTORICAL FIRST RECUITMENT!

We want students of all talents regardless of their nationalities!

Once you pass our entrance exam,all your tuitions will be free and paid for! Start from Asia,and fly to the world

                                      JUNG YONGHWA                               KIM JONGIN                                          KIM MYUNGSOO

 

The poster also included the three males students who have been admitted to the academy next year.

Yoona : Wow,what a school!

The poster with those three students are displayed next to advertisement. Yoona kept reading the advertisement.

Yoona : JUNG YONGHWA. He has been learning music as a child and has shown exceptional talents in piano,composition and   conducting which made him the youngest winner in Korea's national music contest. ACCEPTED for his composition "Seasons". Next is...

She kept reading the ad.

Yoona : KIM JONGIN. He has won several violin awards thoughout his childhood, and he has the most anticipated fabulous voice   in the entertainment business. ACCEPTED for his "irresistable charm". Hrmm?..

Yoona : Next is KIM MYUNGSOO. A top student in all subjects,an all rounder in sports,and is the rising star in the swimming                         world. ACCEPTED for his sports record obtained for Korea.

Donghae : Ehem..sorry, I just realized I've got something to do!

Hearing Donghae's voice, Yoona looked at him.

Yoona : What is it all of a sudden?

Donghae : I have an interview for a part-time job. I must go.

Donghae ran away quickly as soon as he finished the sentence. Yoona was left alone.. She read the poster again.

Yoona : It seems diferrent than those ordinary high schools .. It says there is a chance for free tuition,perhaps I should give it a try.

Yoona didn't expect that such an arbitrary desicion would lead to an abrupt change. She followed the school directory to the examination hall. There are those who semmed to be the examiners sitting at the front of the hall.

Jugde : Ah,you are one of the examiness,right?

One of them noticed her and ushered her onto the stage.

Judge : What is your name?

Yoona : I'm Im Yoona

Jugde : Very well,Miss Im Yoona. What kind of talent are you going to demonstrate for us?

Yoona : I'm gonna sing!

(Yoona : That's right, I don't know what kind of talent I've got,but I do like singing. Besides I have always wanted to sing in a hall like this. Go Yoona! You can do it!)

After she told them the name of the song and she started singing loudly.

(Yoona : It is good to sing,because you can pass your feelings to others eaily...)

She has completely forgotten it was an exam,so she sang with full of relaxation without a care in the world. However, when she finished,the whole hall fell silent. She freezed while looking at the audiences.

(Yoona : Was it because this is an exam...? No,that shouldn't be the reason...)

She suddenly felt shy,so she quickly ran off the stage and looked for an exit to get away. At that moment, one of the examiners ran to her in a hurry and grabbed her arm.

Jugde : Miss,you've passed the exam!

Yoona : What?!


The next day, the first day Yoona being in high school - Chungjin Academy High School.

(Yoona : My parents agreed to let me enroll in the school after hearing about the waiver.)

Yoona caught up with the entrance ceremony right on time when the speech of the principal began.

Principal : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Chungjin Academy. You've all passed the extremely difficult entrance exam,and you are all talented young men and women! You're all unplished gems! For that,we wil be doing everything and anything on our power to make you shine! You shall do your best to hone your skills and become the brightest shining star in the world,the pride of Asia! And after your graduation,no,starting at this moment,please,please spread your wings and fly to the world! Bla....Bla...Bla...

(Yoona : The pride of Asia? Fly to the world? This sounds a bit too much for me....but I guess these are the common speeches                       one will hear in any high school entrance ceremony.)

Yoona looked around,all her talented schoolmates were nodding with agreement as though everything said were meant for them.

(Yoona : I actually passed the exam...I wonder if this is a mistake at all?...What will become of my life in this academy?)

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................