Chapter 1: Message

What is Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Big Bang is the most feared gang, they always get into trouble but they never get caught, they are one of the eldest gangs that never broke or changed, gained or lost a member.

Block B is the most troublesome gang, they get into more troubles than Big Bang or any other gang anywhere, they get caught but they always find a way to escape.

B.A.P, good men turned bad because of society, they turned into a gang to go against the unfair government, they never start a fight but they finish them.

BTS, a group of students that never had freedom, but they managed to escape from their homes and lived on their own as a gang and live freely as they please, don’t let their age fool you, they know more tricks and nasty plans than most gangs who have been together for 15 years.

They are the most feared groups in Korea, never look down on them or else that will be the last thing you would see before you die!” one man explained to his friend.

They were outside their gang’s building; they were supposed to be focusing on guarding the entrance but they were too busy talking.

“Do they belong in one group?” his friend asked.

“No but it’ll some crazy if they do, have you seen what each group could do? I tell you, man, they’re mad!”

“Will Big B wet his pants when he sees them together?”

“I BET YA HE WILL! I know I would”

“Please tell me more” Ji Yong grinned at them.

“HOLY IT’S –” Ji Yong shot both of them on the head before they were done speaking.

45 minutes of killing a whole gang in one floored building later…

 

“YOU ING LITTLE BASTARD!” one man strapped to a chair screamed.

 “Tell me more about this… Block B, B.A.P and BTS gangs” Ji Yong placed his foot on the man’s lap.

“I AIN’T TELLING YOU !” the man replied and spat on the leader.

“Wrong move, buddy” Ji Yong stabbed the man’s knee.

 “!” the lone survivor cried.

Ji Yong twisted the knife in the survivor’s knee, deepening the pain that was already there.

“G-Dragon wants to know more about these fellows” Ji Yong said in a loving sweet voice which sent shivers down the survivor’s back.

“NO! I’M NOT TELLING! YOU FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF, !”

Ji Yong removed the knife from the knee and traced it on the survivor’s neck, careful not to cut a vein but still give torture and pain.

“I’m not a girl, you bastard, now tell me! Who are those groups?” Ji Yong stabs the knife on the survivor’s lap and pressed it down in one go.

“Ok, ok! They’re the other 3 groups that are in Big B’s most wanted list below Big Bang!” the man cried on the seat he was strapped on.

“Oh really?” Ji Yong laughed out loud.

Seung Hyun kicked all the dead bodies on the floor, trying to find new weapons he could use.

Dae Sung and Young Bae talked about their next plan.

Seungri was busy trying to bother Seung Hyun about a hot girl he saw last night but Seung Hyun knew that the only hot girl Seungri saw was in his dreams.

“If we teamed up, then nobody would bother to touch us?”

“You’ll let me go if I tell you what people are talkin about these days?” he cried.

Ji Yong took back his knife and looked at his victim, “Deal, now, talk”

“People are afraid that maybe one day Big Bang, Block B, B.A.P and BTS might team up and all will go loose, Big B especially is scared of that idea although he doesn’t show it”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, with Big Bang as the head, Block B as the muscle, B.A.P as the intelligence and Bangtan as the right hand or hit men, who would want to mess with you guys?”

 Ji Yong looks at Young Bae for any second thought.

Young Bae ponders for a moment then nods slowly, “Worth a shot but problem is will they agree or they just agreed because they want to kill us or either each other? Teaming up with other gangs ain’t pleasant, obviously”

“If I get them… we could be able to kill off the North Korean guy that started this very miserable life of ours and finally get to live somewhere where kids would never experience the life we had…” Ji Yong pulled his knife out of the victim’s lap and wiped it with his own hand.

The room suddenly felt heavy when all the members remembered their dark pasts, imagining the kids they learned to love and take care of in the abandoned shacks the members never forget visiting, experiencing the pain they had, destroying all the children’s chances of happiness and hope like they did and growing up into monsters… that’s not what Big Bang wants at all.

“Big Bang was formed because we were all thinking about the future of the kids and possibly living a peaceful life with freedom and democracy again… are we gonna do this or not?” Seung Hyun asked.

Young Bae wiped away the tear in his eye and his voice dropped an octave, “Seungri, Dae Sung message those guys now, I want Big B dead soon and I am not gonna wait to strangle him personally”

“That’s my boy” Ji Yong grinned.

The maknae line nodded and did what they were told.

“Y-you’ll let me go now?” the man asked.

“You still praise and worship your North Korean leader, Big B?” Ji Yong asked him.

“Yes, of course!”

BANG!

The man was no more…

“Crazy , if I let him go, he’ll go to Big B and tell him all about us and then we’ll get tracked, we kill all of Big B’s men and then the end… as if I’ll have mercy on a Big B worshipper and take the chance of having sleepless nights fighting off Big B’s men, I’m ing tired of that already, and what do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter