Chapter 2: Leaders

What is Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Teaming up to kill Big B?! What’s in it for us then?” Ji Ho asked.

“Why should we care?” Nam Joon asked.

“What are we gonna do afterwards after we kill him? We’re not doing this unless we know what we’re gonna do is something worth fighting for and not just for you” Yong Guk said firmly.

“ALRIGHT!” Ji Yong stabbed the center of the table to get everyone’s attention.

“Why was each group created? What was the reason why you guys joined the resistance? ‘Cause I’m ing sure that none of you joined the resistance just so that you guys could play hide and seek with that sick named Big B” Ji Yong stood up.

“Block B! State your reason why you guys formed” Ji Yong stared at Ji Ho.

Ji Ho had a hint that Ji Yong didn’t want to hear his sarcasm right now so he smirked, “’Cause we’re tired of Big B’s and we want to run our own town, ya happy now?”

“So you’re saying you want freedom?” Ji Yong asked.

“Who doesn’t? You must be one sick dude if you want some head of a guy who thinks his some sort of Greek god and could do whatever he wants while he watches people especially children getting killed, starving a whole community and brainwashing people into thinking he’s the most kindest person out there, please, I’ve seen ants do more good than him” Ji Ho ranted.

Ji Yong nodded then looked at Yong Guk, “You… tell me your reason”

“I agree with Zico… Big B needs to die before any of this gets worst, most people now prefer to live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter