zephyr

Zephyr

il_340x270.442152095_sk4d.jpg

 

Sehun is smiling wide, couldn’t hide his feeling right now, between joy and proud. He is a proud father, a new proud father. He looks at the tiny little creature wrapped in a pink bundle, more to observe on every inch of her face. Her eyes, indeed inherited from his partner, Luhan, it is glistening with stars. However, she couldn’t open his eyes so wide yet. Her tiny nose, plump lips and rosy round-cheeked flesh wobbly as custard. So it is true, there is no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven millions. Sehun mumbled between his praise, I made you.

The baby girl is full of surprises. She was born two weeks early and she is so tiny but a blissful when the doctor said that she is in a full of health. Sehun couldn’t put in plain words how scared he was when a neonatal doctor told him that her little fairy needed to be under The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Being a premature, she had to be placed inside an incubator to help the baby to maintain her temperature because the premature babies are not fully equipped to deal with life in our world. Their little bodies still have underdeveloped parts that include the lungs, digestive system, immune system and skin.

It was thirty minutes ago, a nurse came along with a pediatrician, not a neonatal anymore, after three days. The nurse gradually pushed the baby crib into the room and congratulated him for his first baby. The pediatrician also did a few common checks up on his sleeping partner, not to wake him up. They left right away after they had done, leaving the beaming father.

The baby is sleeping peacefully in the pink hospital crib, not even flinch. She sleeps for whole day long, sometimes she would twist her head and curl her lips as she is going to wake up, but right away Sehun would shush her with a sweet lullaby since Luhan needs a full rest. Sehun already takes aware of the babies that they will at least sleep for eight to nine hours during the day and 9 hours in the night.

He couldn’t contain the feeling of being a father at his age of 22. Certainly, he’s a young father. His mind recalled when his partner, Luhan showed a stick with two red lines on it, he didn’t understand what the hell was it until Luhan broke the silence with a simple phrase, I’m pregnant.

He was scared; the pregnancy wasn’t one of their plans since they are merely in the first year of marriage. Soon, they’ll be celebrating their first anniversary. But he is the husband, the man of the two; he managed to wipe out all the negative thoughts. He wouldn’t push his luck, a child is a blessing from the heaven, a precious little angel that needs to cherish and to love.

Now, the baby is born, he proved to the world that he can do it. He continuously praises his miracle until he hears a soft groan from his beautiful mate. He turns his body around and steps toward the bed.

 

“Hey beautiful.” With a smoky voice, he greets the other boy.

“Hey handsome.” Luhan greets back, grinning, but his face shows a bit drain. He moves his sight over a pink crib, where his baby is.

“Can I see our baby?”

“Sure babe. Let me help you a bit.”

Sehun raises the bed’s head for a little bit, so Luhan can have a more comfortable position. He gently cradles hold his baby and hands it to Luhan. Luhan moves to give a space to his husband to sit next to him and lightly takes his baby and places her against his chest. The baby lets out a small whine and Luhan tenderly rocks her to sleep again. He mutters Mummy’s here, as he placed a soft peck on the baby’s forehead.

“We suppose to name her today, right? So did you name her already?” He glimpses to Sehun.

“Not yet. I’m waiting for you.”

“So we agreed with the name, right?” Luhan asks, waiting for Sehun to say yes, even he already knew that they were agreed with his suggestion.

“Yes. Whatever your choice is, it is the best.” Sehun nods and pecks on Luhan’s forehead.

He detects that Luhan is frowning.

Baby, what’s wrong?”

The latter lifts his face up to meet the other. “I’m hungry. The foods here are yucks.” He pouts.

“Okay, I got it. So what do you want?”

“Can I have pasta?”

Sehun ruffles his partner’s hair, “Sure. I’ll be right back in a while. Just rest, if you need something; press the emergency button, okay?”

Luhan nods and gives their baby to Sehun so he can put her back in her crib. Sehun helps Luhan to lay himself down on the bed and again pecks on his forehead before heading out. As he pulls the door knob,

“Sehun! Buy sushi too!” Luhan faces down in shy, he already popped out the baby, but he still with his cravings.

“I’ll buy a whole word, baby.” Sehun chuckles and closes the door.

 

Sehun walks through the way out from the hospital, heading to the car park. He drives to a Japanese-western restaurant, a favorite of Luhan. They went there almost once in a week during Luhan’s pregnancy. He thought Luhan would be fed up with two of their permanent orders, pasta and sushi. It’s not weird, even before he was pregnant, Luhan is already has the craving habit. Luckily Luhan had never asked for any unhealthy foods and Sehun thanked to God for that, or else, he would be in a .

Besides, he once read in a book of healthy foods that both of sushi and pasta are good, also for the people after birth. Foods like pastas can fuel the body with energy and are easy to digest.

As he reaches the restaurant, he takes his seat and orders the sushi, mushroom pasta, and the homemade granola as oats digest slowly and also help rebuild muscle strength. He waits patiently for the foods while thinking of buying some foods on his way back. He heaves a sigh, still nervous with the shocking moment three days ago, the birth of his daughter.

 

footer_bottom_divider.png

 

Flashback;

Sehun and Luhan were cuddling on their bed until a clatter from the alarm indicating it was 6:30 in the morning, waking them up. Sehun slightly placed Luhan’s head that was resting on his arm onto the pillow. He then removed his hand wrapped around his waist. But this morning, he ended up failing. Luhan, instead he cuddled closer to his husband. Sehun sighed, but at the same time he tightened their hold.

“Babe, I need to get ready now.” He pecked on the other’s crown.

No answer was given, only a closer snuggle. He could feel the big round baby bump of his sweetie against him and he could feel a slight movement from the inside. He put his hand on the belly and gently caressing.

“Babe, are you feeling sick?”

Luhan shook his head beneath the hug.

“I’ve to get ready for work now; I promise I’ll be here as soon as I’m done with my work, okay?”

The only response he got was another no gesture from Luhan.

“Babe, please? Today is my last day before I take the two weeks leave.”

Still silent, all that he could hear was a small whimper from the smaller and shudders on his shoulder.

“Talk to me, please? If you don’t want me to go, then tell me. Don’t be like this; I’m worried if you’re sick or something.”

Luhan was still with his sob.

“You don’t want me to go, aren’t you?”

Luhan, with bloodshot eyes held his head up to see his husband.

“I don’t want you to go.” He answered underneath his soft sob, voice cracked.

“There you are. You should tell me.”

“I’m scared if you’re going to mad and you will say that I’m being irrational or childish.” He sniffed as another tear flowed down his cheeks.

Sehun laughed and skimmed the tears away.

“Babe, have I ever irritated with you before?”

Luhan right away, shook his head.

“There you are again. I will never get mad with you, you’re the most judicious and enchanting. You get it?”

 

Luhan nodded and snuggled closer. Sehun smiled thinking of his touchy spouse. During his pregnancy, Luhan never bothered him with anything that could make him feel like one. Instead of being extra-clingy, Sehun actually loved it. Being pregnant makes Luhan cuter, and a bit chubbier too. He didn’t pay much attention to Luhan’s figure, because he was carrying their child. Luhan also, rather saw himself fattening, he would imply that he was getting ier and his pregnancy made him glowing. Sehun was much than agree with him.

 

“What do you want to do right now?” Sehun asked, leaving no space between them.

“Sleep, and hug you.” He answered.

“Okay, let’s do that. But first, I’ve to tell Baba about my early leave.” Sehun tried to turn and reach his phone but was stopped by Luhan. He creased his brows in confusion.

“Why?”

“Actually, I had called Baba and told him that you’re not going to work today. You don’t mad?” Luhan grinned sheepishly.

“Of course, I’m not. Thank you.” He smiled and planted a sweet, chaste kiss on the plump lips, didn’t notice the red crawling onto the cutie’s cheeks.

 

Baba is Luhan’s father, who owns a company. Sehun is a favorite worker of Mr. Xi, Luhan’s father. He has been working with him for two years before Luhan returned to Korea. Before, Luhan lived with his mother in China. His parents were divorced and his mother claimed him. He met Sehun in one of his father’s company’s occasions, also an event for introducing Luhan to Mr. Xi’s fellows and business partners. For the first time Luhan laid his eyes on Sehun and he swore he wouldn’t take them off.

At first, Sehun showed no interest. It would be such a big lie if he didn’t fascinate to see the cutie, but he didn’t want to create any chaos saying a worker is chasing after the president’s son. But at last, he nodded to his desire and started a relationship with him. It was such a thrill for Mr.Xi to see his favorite worker (and also his future son-in-law in his plan) being in a relationship with his only son.

Not a long time after their relationship of one year and 6 months, Sehun proposed him to be his fiancé. A year later, they were officially announced as husband and husband (or wife).

 

Luhan moved and hardly turned his body because of the huge tummy. After he settled down, he laid on his back resting his hands on his belly.

“Sehunnie.”

“Yes, babe?” Sehun joined his hands with Luhan’s.

“Will you be a prince and help me a bit?” Luhan gave him the cutest pout; he never lost to make Sehun possessed with it.

“Your wish is my command, princess. What is it?” Sehun gently held onto Luhan’s hand and peck on it.

“My toes hurt, and I can’t reach my hand. Your daughter is growing so big.” Luhan whined earning a chuckle from the other boy.

“That’s mean, she’s growing well. I can’t wait to see her.” Sehun moved a bit and bent down to rest his head softly on the bump.

“Then, can you please scratch my swollen toes? It’s itchy and sting too. Please?”

Sehun again sighed. He was puzzled either to do it or not.

“Babe, in so far as I want to meet our daughter, but I think I still can patiently wait. I don’t want you to get into the labor before time, you still have two weeks. The doctor said to be careful. You knew that toes are one of the labor trigger points, right?” Sehun persuaded.

“Okay, okay, fine. Move to the ankle, it’s sore.”

“Not the point too, baby.” Sehun shook his head.

“Okay, what about you massage my shoulder? It’s a bit stiff and I don’t feel comfortable. Darling, please?” Luhan pouts deepen and blinked his eyes cutely.

“Luhan, shoulders are considered to be linked to the uterus. Pressing these points can speed labor up. I don’t want that to happen. It’s like we’re forcing our baby to come out not on her time.”

Luhan sighed, but he couldn’t protest the truth. He didn’t want that to happen neither. He motioned his thumb to Sehun.

“Not the thumb and pointer finger too.”

“Ehhh?” Luhan pouted deepen and crossed his arm against his chest.

“Baby, please?” Sehun pleaded him.

“Fine, if I ask you to rub on my back, you’ll say no for sure. Now, I want to rest, WITH ALL THE PAIN ON MY WHOLE BODY!” He shouted and positioned himself on his side giving his back to Sehun.

Sehun remained calm and smiled. He laid on his side hugging the smaller boy on his back. He arched his body forward along Luhan’s. He rested his hand on the round belly and leaned closer to kiss on his nape.

“I’m sorry.” Sehun apologized.

“It’s okay.”Luhan answered in blasé.

“I mean it.”

“Me too.”

“What about I rub your belly?”

“Sounds nice, but you’ll wake our daughter up and she’ll refuse to sleep. She’ll be kicking me for not stop.”

Sehun ignored him. He proceeded to lift Luhan’s shirt up to his chest and let the bare bulging belly without any string on it. He gently caressed on it in circulation. He knew that Luhan loved it, as he could see Luhan’s lips were twitching into a smile.

“Thank you.”

“Better now?”

Luhan hummed a yes before he fell asleep.

 

Again, Sehun woke up in force as he jolted up, eyes wide-shot opened. It was not the alarm, but a loud screech from Luhan.

“What happen? What happen?!”

Luhan only answered him by screaming louder. His face crunched in pain and he was tugging the shirt on his lower abdomen, likely ripping it.

“Babe, babe, cool down and tell me.” Sehun was panicked. He thought he was ready for this moment, but a big no.

“Cool down your ing ! Your daughter is ripping my belly from the inside, you idiot!” Luhan threw the pillow with his other hand before struggling in pain again.

“I know, I know. Did your water break yet?” Sehun took a deep breath, he had to calm as possible to handle the loud little creature.

Luhan shook his head. He was panting hard.

“Okay, good. Now, I want you to calm down just a bit while I’ll go prepare your things and our baby’s. Don’t go anywhere, okay?” Sehun stomped out of his bedroom and dashed into the nursery room from their baby to take all the prepared stuffs.

He could hear Luhan was shouting ‘Good your ing ! Hurry up!’. Luckily, they prepared all the baby’s stuffs in one bag since one month ago. Sehun took a one-look into the bag.

“Clothes, pacifiers, bottles, formula and ect.” He muttered, “and done!”

He again rushed back to his room to prepare Luhan’s clothes, they didn’t prepare that one. He couldn’t stay calm as he saw Luhan was shrieking on the bed. He was quivering in a fetal position, hands clutching onto the comforter.

Sehun took out a bag and right away opened the closet. He took out a few of Luhan’s clothes and his needs, without folding, he shoved all of it into the bag.

“Sehun, you better hurry!” Luhan yelled from the bed.

“Okay, okay, I’m done! Let me grab the key and start the car. I’ll go put the bags and I’ll pick you down.”

Sehun immediately ran down the stairs with the bags and opened the door at once running toward his car. He started the engine and shoved the bags in. He let the front passenger seat’s door opened for Luhan. He did a second round of marathon with a huge step, he ran into his bedroom. One thing would make him go fully crazy if he saw a single tear from Luhan, fortunately he didn’t.

A loud shriek and cursing from Luhan accompanied his running. Sehun slowly placed Luhan down onto the seat and put the seat belt on. Again, he earned a curse.

“I curse your ing , Sehun! Put this off from me!”

“No, baby. Safety is safety.” Sehun closed the door as fast he grabbed his seat and moved the car out from the garage.

“Oh ! Babe, wait! I left my phone upstairs. Wait here, okay?” He finished the third marathon as he came back with his phone.

“Whatever Sehun! Hurry up, please! I can’t hold it no more. Your daughter is a brutal, Sehun.”

Sehun calmly answered, “She lives in your womb, and going to come out from your womb. So she is rationally your daughter too.”

He drove like a mad to the hospital. Thankfully, that day was on their side, no ing traffic jam. So they had a peaceful road there. Not quite peaceful actually, or maybe, not peaceful at all. Luhan was screaming all the way long telling Sehun to take the baby out from him.

“Okay, okay! She’ll come out later!”

Sehun quickly parked his car in a VIP spot, well; his father-in-law had the VIP pass from the hospital, just for this time he intensely had to use Mr. Xi’s authority. He carried Luhan while Luhan took a hold of his neck tightly. He clenched his teeth as a sharp pain hit him on his belly. Sehun ran to the maternity emergency unit and two nurses ran toward him to help. Another nurse came with a wheelchair and Sehun put Luhan down.

“Premium room, please!” He ordered and the nurses nodded. They were panicked as well as Luhan started to scream.

“Sir, we will send your spouse to the highest rank room and you can follow me to fill the file.” One of the nurse exclaimed.

“Sehun, no! ing no! Stay with me!” Luhan pulled Sehun on his wrist.

Sehun was in a deep . Luhan was crying.

“I’ll come to you in a second, okay? Let the nurses take you to the ward and I’ll settle down the things.”

Sehun nodded to the nurses telling them to go. Luhan was a crying mess and his screaming could be heard through the passageway. He quickly proceeded to fill the form and an agreement for a C-Section. He followed a nurse, making his way to Luhan.

Sehun dashed into the ward, or more to a room and he saw Luhan was already in the hospital gown. Another gushed hitting him, telling him that he would meet his daughter in any minute later.  He saw Doctor Liu, Luhan’s gynecologist during his pregnancy and the one who was in charge to take delivery of their baby.

“Doctor Liu.” He shook their hands, greeting.

“Well, Mr. Oh. Mrs. Oh should be due by next two weeks, right?”

“Yes, yes. Doctor Liu, please. Save him, save our daughter!” Sehun begged, he was on a verge to tear.

“What a ing husband! I’m not dying, idiot!” Luhan groaned on the bed, soothing by two nurses on his each side.

Doctor Liu chuckled.

“Seem like the baby couldn’t wait. There’s no danger coming, all be safe. We’ll proceed with C-Section and let welcome the baby to the world!”

Sehun felt a little bit relieved by now.

“So when will we can do it?” he asked.

“The anesthesiologist will come here in 15 minutes with an anesthetic to reduce his pain; another anesthetic injection will be given before we start the operation. Mrs. Oh will deliver the baby in half-awake, but if he wants to be full-asleep, then I can give him the general dose. But an advice from me, full-asleep isn’t sustained as we can’t detect if there’s a complicate coming.”

 

Sehun looked at Luhan and turned to Doctor Liu. Doctor Liu patted on his shoulder. He explained one by one to Sehun. He told him for a C-Section; the patient should be warded for at least three to five days to make the medical check up to make the patient is full in health. A blood sample taken, to check that they haven't got anemia and any other check ups as diabetic and high blood pressure. Luhan’s case was put under an emergency C-Section, there was no harm in it, and it was just some procedures needed to be rushed.

 

“Take your time, the anesthesiologist; Doctor Leen will be with you later.” Doctor Liu walked out from the room, followed by two nurses behind him.

Sehun immediately moved toward Luhan. He was shrinking in pain.

“Babe.” He called out, placing his hand onto Luhan’s back to soothe him. There was nothing he could do, for at least, he could help him to relax.

“Sehun, it hurts.” Luhan whined.

“Shh, baby, it’s okay. Doctor Leen will give you the painkiller and all is okay.” He bent down and captured the shivering lips into a light kiss.

“Sehunnie, you knew right that I hate injections? I hate needles.”

“Yes, I knew. But you need those. It’ll be fine.”

“But it’s sharp.” Luhan pouted.

“I’m here with you. I love you, babe. I love you so much. I only can give you all my love in repaying, to all the pains you’ve been through.” The only thing he could do was whispering sweet things to calm him down.

Luhan nodded and muttered, “I love you too, more than everything.”

Sehun wiped away the tears against Luhan’s cheek with his thumb.

 

A moment later, Doctor Leen came with a helper. She gave Luhan one injection of the anesthetic on his back, so he would feel the pain less. Luhan was scheduled to do the C-Section at 9 PM. So for the few hours, Sehun kept talking to him, telling him jokes and everything to carry out his duty as the husband.

“Sehun.” Luhan called, he was a lot relax by now.

“Yea, babe?” Sehun’s fingers were playing around Luhan’s lock.

“I think I already have a name for our daughter.”

“Really? What is it?”

“…………………”

 

20 minutes before the operation started. Luhan was brought to the surgical room and Sehun wasn’t allowed to come inside before they started the operation.

By the exact time on 9 PM, Sehun was allowed to come in. He rushed in and took his spot next to Luhan. He had to wear scrubs and a surgical mask. He surveyed every single thing in on Luhan’s body.

He saw a drip inserted into a vein in Luhan’s arm, to give him fluids and drugs that prevent low blood pressure. Luhan decided to choose the regional anesthesia, the method generally preferred by Doctor Liu and Doctor Leen. So he was awake during the operation. He wouldn’t feel pain, but he already had an epidural, so he would feel the pressure and pulling throughout the procedure.

A cuff put on Luhan’s  arm to monitor his blood pressure, and electrodes placed on his chest to monitor his heart rate. A sticky plastic plate attached to his leg to act as a harmless earth for the electrical equipment used. He got another injection of antibiotics to prevent infection and also anti-sickness medicine to prevent vomiting. A screen was put up over his chest so he couldn’t see the operation.

 “Sehunnie, I’m scared.” Luhan grasped Sehun’s hand.

“It’s okay, I’m here for you.” He planted a soft peck onto his forehead.

“I can’t wait to see our little fairy. I love you.” He smiled.

Luhan lightly nodded. “I love you too.”

Doctor Liu gave him a sign that he was going to start the operation. Sehun kept talking to him to distract Luhan. He might not feel anything, but he didn’t want to give him a shiver.  Sehun threw his look to Luhan’s tight belly.  Doctor Liu made a straight cut into the skin of his belly; the cut to his uterus was small. Sehun was in a big gasp as he saw Doctor Liu made the cut bigger by using the scissors and continued by his finger.

Luhan hissed a little bit as he sensed fluid whooshing out through the opening, and felt Doctor Liu’s assistant pressing on his belly to help the baby to be born. Sehun didn’t stop chanting I love you into Luhan’s ears. Luhan couldn’t help but smiling all the way long.

“So here we come, baby girl!” Doctor Liu exclaimed in delight.

Luhan felt a slight pain as his baby was pulled out. A small sob along with the tears gushed down onto his cheeks as he heard a loud crying broke the silence in the operating room. It was the most melodious music for the parents. The two pair of eyes met in unity. Sehun mopped his tears away before falling down onto his cheeks. Both of them couldn’t contain the feeling of bliss and over-joy.

“I want to see my baby.” Luhan muttered in a cracked voice.

“Wait a minute.” Doctor Liu said after cutting the umbilical cord and his assistant was cleansing the blood of the tiny body.

“And here you go, your princess.” Doctor Liu placed the baby on his chest.

Luhan gently cradled his baby, her face was still red. Luhan again broke into a stream of tears, but the tears of happiness. He looked at Sehun, still tearing. Sehun only sniffed, but Luhan knew he was crying. He just didn’t want to show it. Sehun broadly grinned and put his arm under Luhan’s arms to join Luhan cradling their newborn.

“She’s beautiful.” Luhan said, admiring his daughter, the not so nine months of waiting was indeed a worthy.

“Yea, like you. She has your eyes.” They both squealed in contentment as their baby slowly opened her eyes for the first time. The baby managed to capture of his parent’s heart as they were melted right away. It was like falling in love all over again.

A nurse took the baby and told them that they needed to check the baby. Babies born by caesarean tend to be a little colder, so they need to be wrapped up well. A light pain Luhan could feel from his empty abdomen being stitched by Doctor Liu.

He was given the synthetic version of oxytocin, via a drip, to help his uterus to contract, and to reduce how much blood he lost. Doctor Liu gently tugged the umbilical cord to pull out the placenta and made sure it was complete before Luhan were stitched up. The cut in his belly was closed in layers, but not all layers need stitching. His skin wound was closed with stitches or staples.

A moment later, Luhan was moved into the recovery room, their reserved room earlier. They met their baby for a while before she was brought to place inside an incubator due to her premature age. Luhan burst into a cry as he kept blaming himself as the reason of why their baby had to be born before her due date. He only stopped as he drowned into a sleep after they placed him onto his bed in his recovery room.

 

*End of flashback*

 

footer_bottom_divider.png

 

Three days had passed, and their daughter also had been moved into the room with Luhan. So they don’t have to walk back and forth to the NICU.

Sehun is smiling by himself waiting for his orders.

“Sir, here’s your order.” A waiter greets him, making him stumbles into the reality.

“Oh. Thank you.” He gets to his feet and leaves the restaurant.

He drives back to the hospital. He gravely needs to see his gorgeous spouse and his beautiful daughter. He left them less than an hour, but he is already missing the two precious.

There’s an obvious huge gap between his each step because he is rushing to see them. He walks toward the room with the foods on his hand. He quietly pushes the door to open it.

Luhan awakens up by the sound of the door closing. He sees a beaming taller guy, which is his husband, walking to him.

“I’m sorry, I wake you up.”

Luhan shakes his head, smiling. “I’m just taking a nap while waiting for you.”

“Waiting for me or the foods?”

“Seriously, you can’t tell? Of course, the foods!” Luhan chuckles.

Sehun puts the foods on the table and drags a chair with him for him to sit. He places the chair next to Luhan’s bed and sits on it. He pouts.

“I’m waiting for the proud father of my daughter.” Luhan nudges Sehun’s nose and chuckles again.

Sehun is happy and relief to see Luhan in a joy, he is a lot brighter. He pulls Luhan’s hand and kisses on the cold fingers.

“I’m so happy to see you happy.” He throws a loving look into the other’s eyes.

“You’re the reason why I am this happy.”

Sehun stands and leans down to give Luhan a kiss. Luhan closes his eyes capturing the lips onto his. The kiss is not full of lust, but love. A passionate way to say, that they’re madly in love. Their kiss breaks as their ears catch a soft whine from the baby crib. Sehun makes his step toward the baby crib and gently cradles his baby. He hands the baby to Luhan.

Luhan carefully places his daughter against his chest, slightly rocking him to sleep. He removes the blanket wrapped around the baby. His baby is in a pink premature cloth, later he needs to put on the mittens, so the baby won’t scratch his face. Luhan tickles the tiny palm and she grabs Luhan’s index finger. She slightly opens his eyes and yawns. Luhan partly closes her small mouth with his thumb.

“You are waking up now. Mummy waits for a long time to play with you. You want to play with Mummy?” Luhan babbles his daughter in a childish voice.

“No. I don’t want to play with Mummy. I want to play with Daddy.” Sehun interrupts as he the tiny nose of his daughter.

Luhan rolls his eyes, but later burst into a laugh when Sehun pokes his waist.

“Hey little fella, you want to know what is your name?” Luhan pecks on both of her cheeks, making her twists her body.

“Mummy chose a beautiful name for you, as beautiful as you are and your Mummy.” Sehun says sending a blush to his spouse.

“Your name is so beautiful. Mummy hopes you’ll grow up as your name’s meaning. It’s a soft, gentle breeze. Why a gentle one? Because, it can bring happiness and peace to all people. The gentle breeze is a fresh breath to the people; it spreads nothing but love to the whole world. The gentle breeze united the love of Mummy and Daddy, and now, our new love is here. Mummy wants you to continuously spread the love and bring the glee to everyone.”

“Why don’t you name her tsunami or hurricane? People scare of it.” Sehun says earning a scowl from the latter.

“Isn’t tsunami or hurricane comes from a soft gentle breeze too?” Luhan asks.

Sehun nods with the crumple on his forehead, agrees to the fact.

“So, our daughter is quite daunting, isn’t she?” Sehun chuckles.

“I don’t want the people to be scared with our daughter; also, I don’t want her to end up like the hurricane. It brings disaster and misery. I want her to remain be gentle wind forever, at least the gentle wind of our heart. I want the people to see her mild, lovely manners, her soft breathing like the soft breeze.”

The baby girl is writhing like she understands what is being said.

“You can’t wait to know your name, huh, cutie pie?”

“Tell her, she’s anticipating!” Sehun giggles by his daughter’s adorable action.

“Your name is…

 

 

 

 

 

..Zephyra.”

 

 

 

 


 

Hi! This is my first time writing a full-mpreg! ><
How was this 5.4k words? And yea, I add the ‘a’ in Zephyr because she’s a girl. Zephyra sounds good right? 

I’ve always wanted to use ‘Zephyr’ as a title of my fanfic, at last, I can use it :’)
Now, I'll proceed to my Hunhan one-shot (fluff) 'I can't resist you'.

Thanks to  subbies, upvotist and silent readers! I’ll be more glad if you leave your comment below.
Love, Jae .

cute_chibi_face_by_JZ656wolf.gif

hugs-and-kisses002.gif

 

Check out my stories here tumblr_lxnkzcpDTT1qd2psno1_400.gif