second

Revenge at it's Finest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter II.

After that incident, Kai hated himself. There were reasons why and those would include not knowing the truth and not becoming a good boyfriend. Though Kai thought, he can't give up her just yet. She was his already.





"So, what's wrong?" Kai is now with his friends, the friends Krystal thought as girls in her preference. He had no choice since he can't talk at home or else his dad might think that Kai was very wrong having a relationship with Krystal and that the father is completely right. After a week, he's done reflecting to himself. He had actually done studying every part and place of his family's manor.



"You're asking me what's wrong?" Kai turns to Sehun who just asked. Sehun feels guilty of what he said a week ago.



"Well yeah, I am." Sehun answers firmly, looking serious with Kai but Kai is nowhere forgiving this time.
 


"Then listen. What's wrong is that my girlfriend for 3 years that I have saved from stupid people and love with my whole heart suddenly broke up with me after exactly 3 years on the day of our anniversary where everything seemed right, saying that she is tired of me and tired of pretending because all we did was all a game and play for her and it was especially a scheme to get revenge and I am telling myself that it can't be happening cause I love her so much! And in a week, she forgets about me, changing her number and stuff where I could contact her!"
 


"Oh." That left him speechless. Kai spoke too much with a lot of anger in his heart. It seems true.
 


"Why didn't you tell us soon?" Luhan interrupts. He was worried that Kai could have done something. Gladly, he didn't. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if he'll be with Kai since last week Jessica needed him to join her at a convention for 3 days. Sehun won't be much of a help and their other friends are pretty busy as well. "It has been 1 week right?"
 


Kai nods, still looking down. He has this urge to cry but e doesn't want to. Their breakup was something different. To know that your first relationship after 3 years was just a scheme, it was misery.
 


"I never thought a girl like Krystal would be doing such thing." Sehun gives out a statement. "There might be a very reasonable reason or she must be a professional deceiver."
 


Kai doesn't want to believe.

 


"Just stop. You're not helping." Luhan tells Sehun. Sehun has some good sides too but for his hyung, today is not the day he is on the good side of his.
 


"Why does it seem that I wasn't able to help from the very start?!" Sehun whines, asking. He sighs, looking down just like Kai. Luhan is disgusted, not able to know if he was doing it on purpose or he is really shot by what Luhan said.
 


"Because.." Luhan still looking at Sehun. "..You really are not."
 


Sehun pouts then stands and leaves with such agony which is also unreasonable because Kai and Luhan were the ones completely correct. A little while as Sehun went out and if they weren't wrong was already distant enough from the room. Luhan continues.
 


"Let me tell you this. Maybe she fell for you, she loves you. 3 years has been a big time span. It's kind of impossible for her not to fall in love especially you've done a lot for her." Luhan seems to be right. Kai finally turned at him. He smiles softly at the thought. Thinking of Krystal being true and those 3 years were real.
 


"Unless she cheated. She had another man she truly loves same time with Kai!!!" Then Sehun yells from outside.
 


"Please Sehun, shut up!" Luhan yells back, and stands up to make sure maknae hears.
 


"I'm telling you the truth so you won't be fooled anymore. I should.. Maybe.. I'll buy some burger outside first there at the near stop." The maknae runs off and the two can hear his shoes. Now it's confirmed that he actually now left.
 


Kai groans. Sehun was right, he can't be lied to or fooled anymore. He will be a loser then. And Kai doesn't like being the loser.
 


"Why did she do this? She told me it was something for revenge. I just don't remember what."
 


"You have been a flirt, right?" Luhan asks, reaching a cup of coffee from the center table. 
 


"I didn't get to any relationships. I told all those girls that I just wanna be friends unlike Sehun, who wants to kiss someone who tells he's not a man and teases him." Kai explains, pouting to his self, resting his chin on the right palm of his hand.
 


"Then must be the family's story?" 
 


"I don't get it." Kai narrow his eyes, but kind of getting the point in his mind.
 


"Nah, you need to know yourself. Anyways, what's your plan?" Luhan is looking at his cup, checking why the coffee tastes odd and furrowing his brows at it.
 


Kai grins, and Luhan blinks. Sehun then enters the room but he feels clueless and lost. 
 


"What did I miss?"



***



"Hello. How've you been?" Jessica calls Krystal by the phone , worrisome about something. "Luhan told me that you broke up with Jongin. Was that true?"



"Yes." Krystal answers while she is arranging the designs for this season's fashion event. She gives short answers so she could go focus on her task.



"And you didn't tell your sister?!" Jessica isn't overreacting. She has too much concern. Why did Krystal do that to Kai? She thought everything is okay that the two have reached 3 years with their rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter