first

Revenge at it's Finest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter I.



It was 25th of January of that year that they broke up. They have sweet and fun times just like a happy couple but things ended on that casual day. And now, it has been 1 week only since it happened though he still remembers each and every detail of the plot that day.
 




"I'll go there and pick you up!"


"You don't need to I'll be proceeding at the restaurant tonight. So just wait for me there babe, I guess." Krystal shrugs to herself, looking in her closet, looking for an outfit while holding the phone between her right ear and shoulder, tilting her head. It was their 3rd year anniversary, she and her boyfriend, Kim Jongin.

 

"Oh please. You realize I am a guy and I should know how to treat girls very well!" Kai smiled to himself, not trying to laugh about the fact. He used to be a man not really that gentle and conservative. As of now, he's at the mall with a newly-bought gift for Krystal. He called her just to know if she was ready so they could see each other again. "Hey, you still there?"

 

"Of course I am! But yah Kim Kai! Stop yelling at me!" Krystal moving her phone with her hand, placing it to her left ear, she continues. "Though you're right, just go get ready your wallet for tonight's expense."

 

Krystal chuckles, finally finding a perfect fit of dress for later. 


Kai and Krystal made their relationship last for 3 years since college. They went through a lot of friends before getting official that made the couple stronger. Maybe soon, Kai would already propose, Kai is 24 and Krystal will be as well by October. 

 

"Okay fine. Whatever." Kai sighed to himself. These past few days, Krystal has been different. Different in a way whereas she's not that bubbly and sweet, but he understands since his girlfriend got into fashion industry.



"Hey Kim Kai! Don't be mr. Grumpy!" The boy can sense that she was already pouting and is fixing herself already.



"Alright. I feel that you're changing your clothes as well." Kai smirks, teasing Krystal. Obviously, on Krystal's part, she was already becoming red on how y her boyfriend is.



"Stop it you Pabo!"



He finally reached the parking lot, almost ready to go. 



"Okay, babe, bye. I love you." Kai opened the car door then putting down his phone, when he realizes that Krystal could have replied. He placed the phone back to his ear but to know that the call already ended.
 


He starts to drive. It was just 4 pm and the dinner will be at 7. He hesitates to call her again. She might think he is too clingy. Krystal once became outraged 'cause he went to the company Krystal is working at. He is avoiding that to happen again.
 


Even if he is avoiding, why does it seem that their relationship becomes a bit dull.
 


Kai thinks its because of being needy but Krystal is different actually. It might be something that he didn't know and he needs to find it out fast.



***



"Do you believe in psychology?" 



"Somehow I do, part of me say it's foolishness."



"But isn't it more realistic than horoscopes and stars?" Luhan and Sehun are talking about unusual topics to be discussed as their friend Kai is lying on Sehun's couch, that seems like a hobo. Sehun doesn't bother.



"I was thinking.." Kai felt sitting up straight after some deep thoughts. Luhan turns to him and Sehun chooses to listen as he look at some game cards. "...I feel like I've done something wrong."



"Those are just feels." Luhan asks, raising a brow. He gives an immediate positive side. "Why?"



"I feel like Krystal is not that happy with me anymore." 

 

"Maybe she's sick of you." Sehun turned to his friend, holding some cards and of course, in return, Kai glared at him that he wants to punch Sehun's face. Luhan widened his eyes at Sehun, gesturing to shut his mouth or else, dead. Since nothing works, Luhan speaks up.



"Sehun meant you're love is already 3 years. Some people get tired as well regardless of their attitude and belief." Luhan tried smiling. He felt sudden relief when Kai just stood up with a weak aura, not really attacking someone.



"What's wrong then?"



"Maybe the needs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter