four

Of Loneliness, Hugs and Kisses
genre: fluff, romance
pairing(s): sehun/luhan
wordcount: 946w
summary: Luhan is a nerd in class, and Oh Sehun just happens to have a crush on that nerd. 
written by: selu
 

You Got My Attention (one);

 

Luhan pushed his glasses up once again, and continued reading. He was a nobody in class, or even, in school, nobody really cared about him, he was just one of those typical nerds who just read books all day long, he did not have any friends too, again, he doubted anyone would want to be friends with a nerd. 

"Did you see him today? He is so handsome, damn!" He heard one of the girls in his class, whispering to her friend. Well, even without the name mentioned, Luhan would know that who she was referring to – Oh Sehun. 

Oh Sehun's popularity in school was no joke, all the girls seemed to be in love with him. Oh Sehun was a two years younger than him, and well, Luhan did come across Sehun a few times in school, and he had to admit, Sehun was really good-looking, really really good-looking. However, to be honest, Luhan could not care less.

 

 

"You are mad, really mad," Jongin complained as he looked at Sehun. Sehun was looking in a particular direction, which was actually the corner of the cafeteria, where his crush – Luhan, was sitting at, having his lunch alone, and actually smiling. 

His crush on Luhan had been for weeks now, and it actually developed when Sehun came across Luhan a few times, the first encounter, he thought that Luhan was just a typical nerd, but then, the second encounter, Sehun started to realise how cute Luhan was, with his big dorky glasses, and his head most of the time down, holding tightly onto a bunch of books, and rushing towards his next class. He could not help but want to know more about that guy, the guy that stole his attentioned and aroused his interest.

"Shut up, you're just jealous cuz you don't have a crush to crush on," Sehun replied curtly, not even looking at Jongin. 

"Who knows that the great Oh Sehun isn't straight and goes for people really unexpected, example, Luhan, is that his name? I forgot," Jongin asked and Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, it is. And love is always unexpected, so what do you expect?"

"Wow, wise words from the great Oh Sehun," Jongin teased, earning a smack from Sehun on the back of his head. 

"Shut up. And Jongin?"

"Yes, dickhead?"

"I think I'm going to take action." 

 

 

The last lesson of the day's bell rang. Luhan packed his things up quickly, wanting to go home as soon as possible, so that he could continue with his revisions. Honestly, he wanted a break at times too, but he had no friends to hang out with, and there weren't really entertaining television shows to watch, which left him with one choice – studying. 

However, as he was walking out of the classroom door, he noticed someone blocking him, he looked up, and realised it was Sehun and he saw his friend behind. He could hear girls screaming, and he tried to walk to the other side to escape, but then Sehun blocked him again.

"E-excuse me?" Luhan said softly and looked down, but loud enough for Sehun to hear it. "Can you not block my way?" 

"Let's hang out, drop your books for a while," Sehun told Luhan, he then let out his hand. "I am Oh Sehun." 

Luhan could not believe what was happening. Oh Sehun was actually talking to him? Why would he even do something like this? Why is he even introducing himself, as if wanting to be friends with Luhan? 

"I think you have approached the wrong person, excuse me," That was what Sehun got as a reply, Luhan attempted to leave giving it another shot, but Sehun blocked him, again

"Hey, I haven't approached the wrong person, it's you, Luhan," Sehun uttered and Luhan hated how close Sehun was to him right now, to the extent that he could even smell Sehun's cologne. 

"Why are you even doing this?" Luhan asked, and Sehun held Luhan's hand, and dragged him out of the classroom, with his friend following closely behind. 

"Let's go," Sehun softly muttered, and then kept on dragging Luhan, and Luhan felt uncomfortable even though he was looking down most of the times, because he could feel the amount of stares people were giving him. They must be thinking why would Luhan even stand a chance in getting dragged by Oh Sehun, not to mention touching his hand even!? 

 

 

"Oh Sehun!" Luhan finally shouted when Sehun dragged him out of the school gate. "Why are you doing this? I don't understand! Let go of me!" And Sehun stopped in his tracks. Sehun then gave Jongin, who was behind Luhan, a look  Jongin nodded and left. 

"I like you," Sehun suddenly confessed. Luhan jaws slacked leaving his  mouth wide opened, looking around, luckily no one seemed to hear them.

"You are crazy, you don't even know me," Luhan said.

"I do, I just introduced myself to you, I have came across you a few times in school," Sehun explained. 

"Well, I am one hundred percent sure that there are many other people out there better than me,why me though?" Luhan questioned. "This must be some sort of dare, you want to play with my feelings, don't you?" 

"No." 

"Stop lying," Luhan raised his voice a little, taking a step back. "Don't think because I am a nerd, you can play with my feelings, i still am a human being you know" 

"No I—"

"If you are thinking that way, then you are so wrong, so so wrong, Oh Sehun. Goodbye, it was really not great talking to you," Luhan uttered and left the scene, leaving Sehun speechless.

 


A/N: There will be a sequel for this and it is a drabble too, I decided to break it into two parts, so yeah. I am not going to leave you guys with this ending.
Do look forward to my next update because I am pretty excited about the sequel hahahah. 

-selu