two

Of Loneliness, Hugs and Kisses
 
pairing: sehun/luhan (top!sehun)
title: Kisses & Hello(You're Mine)
genre: fluff /pukes/
words count: 713
author: pizzaluhan
a/n: lol ty hell i can only write angst forgive this so not fluffy thingy ok wait i have another one ill upload it tonight ho ho comments are appreciated~ 
 
+++
 
Luhan pouted as his eyes followed Sehun’s figure walking around his room topless. He would’ve naturally attacked the younger but seeing those dark clouds above his head made him stop. He didn’t quite catch what the younger was saying when he was aburptly yanked away from his friends aka Sehun's best friends. He didn’t mind tho, as long as his prince is right beside him, Luhan might as well cry because since when did he bottom again?
 
“Sehun-ah,” Luhan called out softly as he watched Sehun staring at his own reflection in the mirror looking unfazed with the fact that Luhan was there, calling for him. “Come on, why are you acting like this?” Luhan pouted again.
 
'There goes my so called manly pride snorts.'
 
He heard Sehun sighing before he made his way towards the bed (where Luhan was sitting). Sehun plopped down onto the bed and closed his eyes wanting to relax and get some rest. Knowing Luhan's rather curious and sulky personality, he appearantly wouldn’t get the rest he needed unless an explination is given.
 
“I don’t like it when Minseok hyung touches you like that.” Sehun quietly muttered. Luhan smiled softly as the younger got up and sat beside him, eyes boring on the wall behind Luhan not wanting to meet his gaze.
 
“Sehun-ah, you know I only love you.” Luhan caress Sehun’s cheek and leaned in to capture is lips in a chaste kiss.
 
Sehun’s arm automatically made its way around Luhan’s waist pulling the smaller onto his lap. Sehun inhaled Luhan’s scent and buried his face onthe crook of Luuhabs neck. Luhan let Sehun hold him for a while longer. He could hear the younger’s steady breathing. He slowly wrapped his arm around Sehun and placed pepper kisses on his chin.
 
Sehun let out a sigh and looked down at the smaller one, “God, I miss you so much.” Luhan hummed and snuggled closer to his lover. leaving not an inch between them. Sehun closed his eyes and kissed Luhan’s hair before kissing his nose. Damn, why is his baby so beautiful?
 
Sehun was about to fall in deep slumber when he felt Luhan moving all over him. Sehun moaned and open his right eyes only to find Luhan blinking rapidly at him. Sehun rolled his eyes while Luhan just smiled. Sehun was starting to regret kissing Luhan but hey, it doesn’t hurt to try?
 
“Sehun-ah!” Luhan giggled and pinched Sehun’s cheek.
 
“Yes,baby?”
 
“I love you so much.” Luhan whispered as he closed the distance between them.
 
“Oh really?” Sehun arched an eyebrow at Luhan.The elder gasped and hit Sehun playfully on his chest. Sehun chucked lightly and gazed at Luhan. Luhan pouted and glared at Sehun once again.
 
“I hate you.” Luhan mumbled as he struggled to get off of Sehun’s lap.
 
“Hey, what are you doing?” Sehun furrowed his eyebrow and held Luhan in place.
 
“Let go you ,” Luhan hit Sehun’s arm and tried to escape (again). “Can you not Sehun.”
 
Sehun smirked and suddenly Luhan was being pinned on the bed. Both of his arm were guided by Sehun’s as the latter hovered over him. Luhan hissed and glared at Sehun who really wasn’t paying attention or he thought so. Sehun leaned closer to his ear, oh god Luhan could feel his hot breath that sent shiver down his spine.
 
“Baby oh baby ,you know I only love you right?” Sehun his (now) dry lips and looked directly at Luhan.
 
“Y-yes.” Luhan stammered and swallowed.
 
“Are you doubting my love for you?”
 
“N-no.”
 
wait how did the jealousy issue turn to—
 
“Then good because I will always love you and you better love me. Your love is mine and my love is yours.” With that Sehun started kissing Luhan face not missing a spot making him giggle and tug on Sehun’s shirt.
 
“I love you so much, Luhan.” Sehun cupped both of his cheek and kissed him tenderly. Luhan hummed and kissed Sehun back. Arm wrapped securely around his lover’s neck when he let go of his wrist.
 
“You’re mine and always mine.” Sehun growled slightly before he captured Luhan’s pretty lips again.
 
Luhan smiled because he knew Sehun was his and forever will be his property.
 
So was his love.
 
Forever.