three

Of Loneliness, Hugs and Kisses
 
author:pizzaluhan
title:Two Can Play (top!sehun)
words:1,403
genre:fluff(?)
a/n:idk this is like a prequel to every drabbles we write somehow???? sorry for the not so fluffy chapter again.Posting angst later huehue.

+

When their friends began to leave, Sehun started to get tense. He tried to keep an eye on Luhan but there was so much going on. The food, the complaints, the conversations, the dancing, the good-byes. Sehun just wanted Luhan to stay with him. If he left with his frends then Sehun might as well have a mental breakdown. Honestly, he didn’t know himself either.

 

But then he saw Luhan bidding goodbye to his friend aka the satan, Baekhyun who pouted and was shamelessly forcing Luhan to follow him. Luhan being Luhan (not that he’s someone else ha ha) politely declined saying he had some unfinished business to settle. Sehun tried so hard not jump in joy because he knew that “unfinished business” was Sehun himself.

 

Luhan probably knew Sehun was staring at him because the moment when Sehun finished dancing out of joy in his head and looked up, Luhan was laughing at Sehun’s direction. Sehun widened his eyes before he ducked his head avoiding any eye contact.

 

'god sehun you just made yourself look like a total idiot thanks a lot self.'

 

Sehun grumbled and ruffled his tousled hair. Sehun pretended to help some of his friends clean up but he really wasnt concious of what he was doing.

 

“You’re doing it the wrong way, Sehun!” Zitao screeched and frowned at the mess Sehun had made.

 

“Just shut up,Tao!” Sehun snapped."

 

Sehun’s palms were getting sweaty as his mind consciously told him that they were going to spend the night  together alone. Every inch of his skin tingled. It was like he was about to get on a rollercoaster but Sehun didn’t know how high or fast it was.

 

'Oh ok breathe Sehun breathe wait I need to pee badly.'

 

Finally, Sehun heard Luhan saying goodbye to the last party of  hir friends. Sehun his lips and closed his eyes because hell he couldn’t even think properly. When he opened his eyes, he saw Luhan walking over to him slowly. A beautiful and bright smile painted on his face as he walked with his hands behind him. It was a flirt walk indeed. This was promising.

 

“Hey.” Luhan said.

 

Sehun sworn Luhan had to be able to hear Sehun’s heart pounding out loud. It was obvious to the world, he thought. Sehun his bottom lip before replying, “Hey there.”

 

Luhan smiled and shyly hugged himself, looking around the tent, the decoration, the gift table before his eyes landed on Sehun figure once more. Sehun found himself lost when he stared into Luhan’s deep brown eyes. It was always mesmerizing in Sehun’s opinion.

 

“Thanks for the surprise party, it’s kinda cute hehe.” Luhan chuckled and took a step forward.

 

Sehun cracked a grin. “You’re welcome, hyung. This is the best I can do.” They both blushed and looked somewhere else.

 

“I figured,” Luhan replied. “But thank you once again. I can’t believe you did all this for me.”

 

“Really?” Sehun said ,taking a step closer to him. “you can't believe that your adorable not to mention hot best friend threw a party for you?” Sehun smirked as Luhan snorted and slapped Sehun’s chest playfully.

 

Sehun’s voice sounded throaty and his chest was warm with hope. He’d do anything for his princess. All Luhan had to do was believe in him again. Luhan gazed up at him, searching for his eyes and Sehun leaned closer because damn he was craving for Luhan’s pink, soft and addicting lips. For a second, Sehun thought Luhan wanted to kiss him as his lids went heavy but suddenly he pulled away.

 

Damn it Lu.

 

He swiftly turned around and walked away slowly.

 

“Where are you going?” Sehun asked.

 

“Just getting something,” Luhan popped open the door of the shed that held all the sports equipment and came back with a basketball. “How about a little one-on-one? It could be the answer and also my birthday present.”

 

Sehun smirked as he narrowed his eyes. “Oh,so the party and jersey weren’t enough?”

 

Luhan stood there looking directly at Sehun. After 5 second of complete silence (torture), Luhan slowly shook his head, his bangs falling forward in front of his face slightly covering his eyes. Luhan chuckled when he saw Sehun swallowed, hard.

 

“Okay,” Sehun said,clapping his hands together. “I’m in.”

 

+

 

“Nice game.” Sehun said as he handed a bottle of water to Luhan who gladly accepted it.

 

Luhan’s fingers interwined with Sehun’s as blush crept on both of cheek. “Nice game.”

 

Both of them sat down on the bottom of the bleacher. Their knees were touching. Sehun turned toward Luhan, his shoulder grazing against Luhans, he then slowly placed his hand on Luhan’s back. Sehun prayed to god that Luhan won’t reject him but obviously he didn’t push away. Instead, Luhan gave Sehun a small grin.

 

Sehun slowly slipped his hand up slowly, trailing his fingers on Luhan’s nape. It was Luhan’s sensitive spot he guessed because Luhan kept on giggling and squirming away from Sehun. His  milky neck was exposed and damn Sehun wanted to kiss (or even bite ha ha) it so badly that he started to salivate. Sehun breathed slowly and gulped closing his eyes.

 

His lip, as much as Sehun wanted to kiss it, it was not the ultimate goal here. One step at a time, he reminded himself.

 

“Hey.” Sehun said.

 

Luhan opened his eyes, blinking to adjust the sunlight that shined and looked directly at Sehun.

 

“Go out with me.” Sehun said, holding his breath.

 

Luhan slowly smiled. He bent down, grabbed the ball ,lifted it and stood up. Sehun’s jaw dropped as his heart pounded loudly.

 

'What the hell are you doing?'

 

Luhan dribbled the ball methodically to center court, lifted it and hit a sick and perfect three. Luhan was gorgeous indeed. The ball bounced back toward him and he stopped it with his foot.

 

“Hit that shoot and I’ll go out with you.” Luhan smirked and crossed his arm over his chest.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.Luhan was really toying with him. Heck, he had been toying him since day one. Sehun pushed himself off the bench and lifted the hem of his shirt to wipe his sweats ignoring the smug look that Luhan was giving him.

 

Sehun held and adjusted the ball a few times, shifting it between his palms. His pulse was racing. He had to make this shot, he had to and it was a must. his pride was on the line and his chances to be with Luhan were 50-50.

 

Sehun lifted the ball, bent his knees. said a silent prayer and took the shot. The ball crashed against the blackboard with a loud rattle and bounced off into the woods. Sehun’s heart sunk. His chance ,his only chance was now gone shattering his hope.

 

“Ouch.” Luhan said, grimacing.

 

In that moment, Sehun honestly thought that Luhan was a devil in disguise.

 

“Guess that’s it.” Sehun said, irritated, Honestly, he was pissed. He was pissed at the ball, at the courth but mostly at himself.

 

Then Luhan jogged over, picked another ball and brought it back. Luhan held it out to Sehun with a smile on his face.

 

“Did I mention that you get unlimited chances?” Sehun looked up and saw Luhan wiggling his eyebrows.

 

It took a second for what he said to sink in but when it did, Sehun laughed. Sehun opened his arm and it Luhan  wasted no time in running toward Sehuns welcoming embrace. Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan and buried his face on the crook of Luhan’s neck.

 

'God I love you so much.'

 

Sehun pulled away slowly and Luhan’s cheek who automatically leaned into the touch. Sehun smiled and tilted Luhan’s face before crashing his lip against Luhan’s. Luhan wrapped his arm around Sehun’s neck pulling him closer. Finally, both of them pulled away to catch their breaths. Sehun pressed their forehead together as he nuzzled his nose against Luhan’s.

 

“Luhan,” Sehun breathed heavily as he tried to search Luhan’s eyes.

 

“Yes?” Luhan blinked and pecked Sehun’s lip once again.

 

“I love you.” Sehun finally confessed.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Sehun had his answer. They were going out. Luhan was finally his. Luhan was finally going to be his boyfriend. Luhan was going to be his again.

 

With a grin, Sehun took the ball from him, turned around and let it fly.

 

'You're mine, forever.'