Chapter 6 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 6~ Kyungsoo News}

I was sitting on my chair signing and reading important papers. Just then someone knock on my door.

“Come on in.” I answer the door.

“Sir, Kyungsoo is on line 1.” My secretary open my door to tell me.

“Tell him that I’m busy right now.” I said without lifting my head up.

“But sir, he said that it is something that cannot be waited.” I stop what I was doing.

“Okay, you can leave now.” She closes my door as I pick up my phone.

“Yes, Kyungsoo. What is so important that you just can’t wait to tell me?” I ask standing up from my chair and walk toward the window to look outside.

“I can’t just call my Huyng and tell him that I miss him. Isn’t that important.” Kyungsoo said cheesy.

“Of course, you can. I just thought that my little Kyungsoo is busy with him being a doctor that he doesn’t have time to call me.” I said as he was laughing through the phone.

“I know that my little Kyungsoo won’t just call me to tell me that he misses me if there is something that I need to know.” Kyungsoo became silent through the other side.

“Hyung, you know me so well.” Kyungsoo said.

“well, what is it?” I became very curious of to what he have to say to me.

“Umm… Hyung I just recently found out that you and your wife got a divorce.” Kyungsoo stated.

“How did you find out?”  I was shock that he knew because no one wasn’t supposed to find out about it yet.

“Your EX-wife told me just earlier.”

“My ex-wife?”

“Yeah, Yooara. She came in to have her baby checkup.”

“Yooara is pregnant?!” I shout through the phone.

“Hyung, you didn’t know about it?” Kyungsoo asks.

“How far along is she?”

“Judging by the size of the baby I say she is about two months and a couple of weeks. Hyung, you really don’t know about Yooara being pregnant? Did you guys sign the paper before she even gets the change to tell you the good news?” I think back to the time that she just came back from somewhere looking pale, she didn’t say much but was willingly agree to sign the paper for me.

“Huyng. Hyung. Hyung, you still there?” I snap out of my thought after hearing Kyungsoo calling my name.

“Sir.” My secretary open the door.

“Yes.”

“It’s time for the afternoon meeting.” She informs me.

“Okay.” She closes the door after she finish talking.

“Kyungsoo, hyung will call you later. Hyung have a meeting to attend.”

“okay, hyung. Take care of yourself.” We hang up.

I button up my suit before walking out of the room. I walk toward the meeting room where everyone seems to be at. When I open the door to go in everyone stand up from their seat to greet me. I took my chair before they did. Once the did we start the meeting. My mind was half listening to them talking while the other side of my mind was thinking about what Kyungsoo call to tell me. I decided to not think about it and just pay attention to what they were talking about.

“What do you think boss?”

“That’s a good idea. Will go with it.” Everyone in that team was surprisingly happy.

“When you guys finish fixing, it brings it to my office. Alright that’s the end of the meeting.” I stand up and walk out of the door.

“Good job.” I heard them sad as the door close.

I walk to my office and untie my neck tie before taking a seat. My mind couldn’t forget what Kyungsoo had told me. I shake my head and begin reading the papers again. As I was reading the papers my mind reminds me about Yooara being pregnant. I call my secerarty.

“Yes, sir?”

“Book me a flight to Seoul, right now.”

“Okay.”

“The soonest the better.” I said that before hanging up on her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter