Chapter 3 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{CHAPTER 3 ~ Outside The Front Door}  

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I hold the phone onto my ear checking the window to see if there was anyone out there watching me. 

"You know exactly what I want from you." 

"What are you talking about you crazy person! I don't know what you are talking about." I was starting to lose my mind while talking to this person. 

"If you really don't know I'll give you a hint. Back in China." I narrow my eye sight thinking what does he mean by that.

"What do you mean back-" That person had already hang up on me without saying goodbye this time. 

"What does he mean back in China?" Just then the front door start rattling like someone was trying to break into the house. 

 

As the front door was rattling I quickly look around my surrounding to find something useful. There wasn't much to be in good use. The only thing that was hidding down here was Tacyeon oppa metal baseball bat. But it was place inside the closest on the left side of the front door. It was a risky move if the the front door open before I can take it out then I'll be in trouble. Okay, you can do it Yooara. Deep breath. After exhaling I rush over to the closet door and quickly open it. Then I grab the bat right before the rattling stop. Everything went silent. I took a couple of step back toward the spot that I was at earlier while holding onto the bat tightly.  Slowly I approach the front door to peek through the peeking hole. There was no one there at all but a box with a fancy bow on it. 

I didn't know what to do. Should I open the front door and grab the box to check it out or should I just leave it out there and call Taecyeon oppa. But it has been a while since the guys was able to have fun together. Just then the phone by the kitchen ring again. Slowly I made my way to the kitchen to pick up the phone. I check the caller ID again and it was another unknown number. Should I pick it up?' I didn't want to reach for the phone so I let it ring until it die. Then it ring again showing the same thing on the caller ID. Whoever this person is, it won't leave me alone.' I took a deep breath before grabbing the phone.

 

"Hello." 

"Yooara, my sweetheart. Why didn't you open the door for me?" It was the same person that call me earlier. 

"Well, then I left your gift outside your front door. You should open the door and bring it in. I want to know if you like it or not." 

"The only thing I'll like r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter