Sweet Escape

Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

English isn't my first language so if you find a lot of error in grammar or writing please understand and it will be great if you are able to give me your opinion about this story.

 

Happy reading~^^

 

 

SWEET ESCAPE

 

 

 

“What is a young lady doing here at this late alone?”

 

Her head turned around as a voice rang clearly in the silence. She looked at the person beside him, who was staring ahead at the night sky. A smile formed on her lips and she asked back his question.

 

“Back to you, what is a young man doing here at this late, alone?”

 

He turned to her, not expecting her answer, the corner of her lips, raised a bit, and he too smirked at her, the smirk wasn’t that degrading smirk, it was a playful smirk which followed by small laugh.

 

.

.

.

 

“Won’t you go home?”

 

“Back to you”

 

“I don’t have a house, haven’t bought yet” He replied, shrugging.

 

“I have”

 

“You have one? Really?” His eyes went rounded as he surprised with her answer. She laughed a bit, looking at him. He frowned and asked what she was laughing at, but she just brushed it off. He too just brushed it off and continued asking her about the house.

 

“It is my house, but it isn’t my home”

 

He nodded his head, understood what she was talking about.

 

“….I am… on my run away” She looked at him, he was facing to the front, staring ahead the stars at the sky. She studied his side profile and smiled.

 

“Me too. I am running away” He looked down and smiled to himself as she said that. “What am I suppose to do? I have no money?” she grinned playfully.

 

“What to do? I have money but it is not a lot”

 

“It’s settled then”

 

“It is settled”

 

They both laughed and back staring at the sky above them.

 

.

.

 

“This is the only money I have” The ajhumma eyed the both of them. They both smiled widely to her while holding each other hands, sweetly. “We are newlywed” He turned to her and gave her a smile. She returned the smile and back to the ajhumma.

 

“Alright then” The ajhumma said, but she still eyed them suspiciously. “This way” She shook it off and brought the both of them to their room.

 

.

.

 

“What should I call you?” He turned to her and blinked his eyes, then his mouth open, and turned into a smile. “Kim Sung, call me Kim Sung” He said.

 

“Jin Young” She took out her hand for him to shake, when he was about to take her hand for a shake, she pulled up and laughed at his fluster face. “You are quite innocent, aren’t you?”

 

“And you are quite playful, aren’t you?”

 

She smirked and laid on the futon, staring the ceiling. He too, lay beside her, stared at the ceiling. They both went silent, and slowly the silence brought the both of them to the place called dreamland, with both of their hands holding each other.

.

.

.

.

 

“No! I think this one, look better for you” He took off the sun glasses from her face and placed the one on his hand. “See! This one looks better” He smiled with satisfaction with his own choice. “Mine, this one” He put it on and looked at his reflection on the mirror.

 

She made disapproving face and found other sun glasses for him. “This one is better” She changed the glasses, after two seconds, she laughed out loud. He frowned and looked at himself on the mirror. “You like making fun of me, huh?” He pouted. She stopped laughing and looked at him—

 

“­—Puahahahaha” She laughed out loud. He hurriedly covered and dragged her away from the spot.

 

“Should we look at couple shirt?” She asked but before he could reply, she pulled him and dragged him to the shop across them. They went inside and tried some shirts, they shook their heads when it wasn’t good, after several times of trying, they went out from the shop with their new couple hoodies.

 

“You look good in black”

 

“And you look good in white”

 

They grinned at each other before continued walking. They stopped when they saw an ice cream store. They looked at each other and chuckled.

 

“Chocolate mint!”

 

Both of them went silent as they shouted the same flavor, they laughed a bit before turned to the seller who was looking at them weirdly.

 

“Give us two chocolate mint, please” He smiled to the seller and gave her the money.

 

.

.

 

“Why?”

 

He asked her when she stopped her steps all of sudden, he looked at her and followed her eyes, there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter