Chapter Two

Beautiful Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tiffany.

The college boys around us were chanting as I threw back my third shot in a row with my hands behind my back. I ducked my head for the fourth and clasped my teeth around the rim of the tiny cup before wrapping my lips around the cool glass and tossing my head back, throwing the stinging liquid to the back of my throat before putting the glass back down on the table with my mouth.

When I looked over to my brunette friend, she finished at the same exact time as me.

“We have a tie!” one of the drunk boys slurred, making the crowd boo in disappointment. The bet was that the loser had to make out with the guy of the other’s choice. The joke was on them, we knew that we’d tie. We always tie. Not on purpose, but it always works out that way.

I grabbed Sooyoung’s hand in mine and we faced the crowed, doing a dramatic bow before our admiring audience before disappearing into the throngs of drunk college people. The girls were grinding sloppily onto the happily wasted guys as we were all going out with a bang- it was the end of the summer and the day after tomorrow marked the first day of school. And for me and Sooyoung, the first day of senior year of high school.

“Let’s go find Kikwang!” Sooyoung yelled over the noise of the blaring music that was being blasted from the speakers of the frat house. At that moment, it was a Nicki Minaj song.

I nodded at her instead of yelling back, those four shots were making me dizzy and it was harder to walk in my white platform heels than it was twenty minutes ago. I was wearing a light blue dress that clung to my body and lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter