Chapter One

Beautiful Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 Opposites

At a first glance, that’s exactly what they look like. They look like opposites. Tiffany always dresses in girly colors and frilly skirts, but Sooyoung has more of the black leather, kick-your- kinda style.

So, yes, they look like opposites, so to everyone’s eye, it’s a mystery why they are best friends, practically sisters, actually. Spending every waking moment together and sharing everything, they have grown up with each other.

But when you dig deeper, you’ll find that these two girls are exactly the same. They both came from families of wealth, for starters.

Sooyoung’s grandparents had created a shipping company and when they bit the dust, they handed the wheel down to Sooyoung’s father, making him CEO of the company and when he married Sooyoung’s mother, they decided to run the company together. Choi Shipping is now one of the leading shipping companies out there.

Tiffany’s mother created a shopping website, kind of like Amazon, only better, and more well-known around the world. ApplePie.com has made the Hwang family millions. And, with Tiffany’s father the co- CEO of his own company- a hardware company, they’re pretty set with money as well.

And by set, I mean both families are multi-billionaires. They live in the two most exquisite mansion-styled houses in all of Seoul. They perched on top of a large, forest-covered hill, so that the whole city can forever be watching and dreaming that they lived there and walked among the Chois and Hwangs.

When Subin, Sooyoung ‘s mother was pregnant with Sooyoung, and Haeun was pregnant with Tiffany, the families were talking about some kind of partnership between Choi Shipping a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter