Chapter 1

I'm In a Secret Relationship with HIM

CHAPTER 1

Lhynn's POV

 

“LHYYYYNNNN PAARRKKKK..!!! GO DOWN HERE NOW BEFORE I F**KING KILL YOU!!”

I heard Umma shouting outside my room.

Sheeze..!! What time is it?

!! It’s already 6:10 in the morning?! I’m dead..!!

I hurriedly prepared myself because for sure they will beat me because I didn’t woke up early.

“S-sorry Umma. I  w-won’t do it again. Please don’t h-hurt me.” I so scared right now.

I just wish that they won’t punish me like the last time.

“You won’t do it again?! You already told me that last time!” Umma shouted then pulled my hair and slapped me hard.

I can taste the blood coming from my lips.

“How many time do I need to tell you that you should prepare our breakfast before 6 am huh?! Are you that stupid ?!”

“Please umma. I wont do it again.” I said while crying.

“Prepare our breakfast now.! Make it fast.!”

“Yes umma.” I said while wiping my tears.

I moved as fast as I could. I don’t want umma to hurt me again.

After I finished preparing the foods and the table Appa and oppa went to the kitchen.

I went to the living room and started cleaning the house because I know that they don’t want to see my face while they are eating.

“.! LHYNN..!! Come here!” I heared oppa screamed my name.

I don’t know if I did something wrong. But I know that it’s not good.

“O-oppa. W-why.?”

“I told you that I don’t want my coffee sweet right?!” oppa is really angry right now.

“Ahhh..!!”

He splashed the coffee on me and I can feel the burning sensation on my arms.

I cant take it anymore. I cant control my tears from falling.

“That is what you  deserve.! Now get out .! I don’t want to see your ugly face while eating!

I know that they are happy when they see me crying and helpless.

I’m only adopted that’s why they treat me like this.

I went to my room and started crying again.

________________________________________________________

I’m here at the park with my boyfriend.

He doesn’t know anything that is happening to me inside our hose.

I don’t want him to get worried because of me.

 

"Hey babe. Let's go to a date.!! " Suho said while smiling widely and hugged me. 

"Huh? Date? Sure.!" i said and hugged him back. We stayed like this for some minutes.

I missed this man beside me.

I sniff his scent.

Gahd! How I missed his scent.

His warm body.

His hugs.

And his kisses.

By the way. I'm Lhynn Park. 16 years old. I'm a high school graduating student.

And this man that I'm with right now is my BOYFRIEND... Kim Joon Myun... But I call him Suho.

I'm the only one allowed to call him Suho. ahaha.. Sweet right? 

So they just call him Prince

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : sorry for the short update. aha. i dont know how to start the story thats why. xD

 

 

 

<3