chapter 07

Always the Bestfriend, Never the Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xuimin pov

I can't let Luhan fall for Min hye. When they both fall in love with each other there is a big chance that the would be together or a couple.I dont want that to happen. I love her but Luhan is my donsaeng, maybe I should just let him have her.That os what older brothers do right. Sacrifice their happiness for the younger one.

Next day

I woke up and look at my alarm clock and saw that it was still 6:00. Well class start as 7:30 so I still have lot of time.my house is walking distance from the school. I was about to sleep but my phone vibrated *Who on earth would text me this early?* i thought and grab my phone to check who is texting me.

"Morning Hyung. Sorry to disturb you but I heard that Min hye and You are going to hang out today. Well hyung could you cancel it. I really wanted to hang out with her today. Thanks Hyung"

Aftering reading Luhan 's message . I throw my phone and it hit the wall causing it to break into peices. I dont care I still have an extra phone and besides that phone is also old already.

"I can't believe him!"

When I arrive school it was still very quiet. Usually students come at school late. Well I go to the canteen and found Rae hae. I wonder what she ate that she is early at school. Usually she always come late with Minhyuk. She was texting someone but her face is not really in the mood.

"hey?"

"Oh,Xuimin oppa" she said with a smile

"Well, you're early"

"Yeah, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter