My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

It had been a week since Mr Kang was discharged from the hospital but So Ra is still staying in Seoul. She was on the street, enjoying her free time without being followed by any of her father’s bodyguards. What she didn’t know is that she was being watched. When she was waiting at the bus stop, her black van stopped in front of her and two men pulled her into the van. Before she could shout for help, she was drugged and lost her conscious.

“Has anyone seen Miss So Ra?” Jung Su asked one of the maids in the kitchen.

“She went out this morning,” The maid answered. “She said she’ll be back for lunch.”

Jung Su looked at his watch which showed that it was already three in the afternoon. He had a bad feeling. So Ra is always punctual and even if she couldn’t come back on time, she would have called. Jung Su took out his phone and dialled So Ra’s number but she never answers it.

“Has she picked up her phone?” Mr Kang asked Jung Su.

“No,” Jung Su shook his head.

“Call Mr Park,” Mr Kang told Jung Su.

“But it hasn’t been 24 hours, will he help us?” Jung Su asked.

“He will,” Mr Kang replied.

After Jung Su made a phone call to Mr Park, he arrived shortly after that. Following behind him were a group of men in their twenties. They took over the living room and started setting up their equipment.

“Thank you for coming,” Mr Kang told Mr Park.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find her,” Mr Park assured Mr Kang. “How long has she lost contact with you?”

“Five hours,” Mr Kang answered.

“Any idea where did she go?” Mr Park asked.

“Miss So Ra said she is going to Myeong-dong,” One of the maids answered.

“Check the surveillance cameras in Myeong-dong,” Mr Park ordered one of the men.

“Yes sir,” The man replied and focused on the laptop’s screen.

“Did you get into any conflict with anyone recently?” Mr Park asked Mr Kang.

“No,” Mr Kang shook his head.

“Think carefully, even a small incident could cause her to be in trouble,” Mr Park told Mr Kang.

“Master, could it be,” Jung Su whispered to Mr Kang.

“I should have thought about it,” Mr Kang sighed.

“What is it?” Mr Park asked.

“There’s a traitor in our company,” Mr Kang answered.

“What did you do to him?” Mr Park questioned him.

“I fired him,” Mr Kang replied. “He said that I would regret my decision.”

“What’s his name?” Mr Park asked.

After Mr Kang gave Mr Park the name, another man started typing on the laptop. At that moment, Jung Su felt useless. There isn’t anything he could do right now to find So Ra. He could only pray that she would come back home safely. If anything happened to her, he didn’t know if he had the courage to continue his life without her.

A/N: New update! Received msemester 1 result today. Overall, I'm about 70% satisfied? But one of the subjects' result is still pending, waiting for the lecturers. And semester 2 is starting next Monday. But don't worry, I won't be going hiatus unless it's necessary. And our Leader is coming back in 22 days~ Also, an early Happy Birthday to Heenim~ And enjoy reading~ Annyong~