My Charming Bodyguard

My Charming Bodyguard

So Ra pressed on the bell when her father woke up from coma. She stood anxiously outside the ward room when the doctor performed check-up on her father. Jung Su arrived shortly after receiving a phone call from Min Ho that Mr Kang had awake.

“How is he?” So Ra asked the doctor who came out from the ward room.

“He’s doing fine,” The doctor replied. “Few more days and then he can be discharged.”

“Thank you,” So Ra thanked the doctor and went back into the ward room.

“So Ra,” Mr Kang called her in a weak tone.

“Appa, how are you feeling?” So Ra asked.

“Why are you here?” Mr Kang asked her. “You should be in Italy.”

“I came back once Jung Su oppa told me that you are in the hospital,” So Ra answered. “Appa, you scared me.”

“I’m fine,” Mr Kang smiled at So Ra. “Where is Jung Su?”

“He’s outside. Do you want him to come in?” So Ra asked.

“Yes,” Mr Kang replied.

“Master,” Jung Su walked into the ward room. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling fine,” Mr Kang answered. “Why did you call So Ra to ask her to come back? This year is her final year.”

“Sorry master,” Jung Su apologised.

“Anything happened these few days?” Mr Kang questioned him.

“Our plan to take over Moon Enterprise is leaked,” Jung Su replied.

“Who did it?” Mr Kang asked.

“We’re still looking for the person,” Jung Su answered.

“Bring him to me once you found him,” Mr Kang ordered Jung Su.

“I know what to do,” Jung Su responded.

So Ra was sitting on the bench outside the ward room when Jung Su walked out. She stood up when she saw him walking away.

“Oppa,” So Ra called him.

“Miss So Ra, is there anything you want me to help you with?” Jung Su turned around and asked her.

“No,” So Ra shook her head. “Can we have a dinner together tonight?”

“I’m sorry,” Jung Su said.

“Why?” So Ra asked.

“We belong to two different worlds,” Jung Su answered.

“Is that why you push me away?” So Ra looked down to the floor.

“I’m sorry,” Jung Su told her.

“I don’t need your apology,” So Ra could feel tears forming around her eyes but she didn’t let them stream down her cheeks. “I just want us to become close again.”

“We can’t,” Jung Su responded and left. He never saw the tears streaming down So Ra’s cheeks. Never. 

A/N: Ah!!! Can't tell you guys how excited I am acknowledging the fact that our Leader-nim is coming back on 29th of July! 26 more days to go! And after that is Super Junior's comeback with the 7th album! EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED! Okay, one week plus to go before Semester 2 starts. Continue to rot until start of Semester 2. And happy reading~