Sleeping

Locked Away

Luhan’s POV

            “Prophecies?” Xiumin, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, and I questioned almost at the same time.

            I knew of the main prophecy of the pack but I did not know there was others. I looked at the older wolves in the room and saw their eyes go somewhat wide. I looked at Jaejoong and it looked like he was almost mentally communicating with Donghae about what he said.

            “Can someone explain all of this?” Xiumin questioned.

            “Tomorrow okay sweetie. Now let’s all go to sleep.” Jaejoong answered walking over to Xiumin and giving him a peck on the forehead.

            I could tell Xiumin was upset to go to sleep while being left in the dark about everything but I also knew he wouldn’t argue against his umma. I took Xiumin’s hand giving him a smile that made my eyes turn into crescents and lead him up the stairs to our shared room. Umma and appa told me that we would need to room together so I can keep him safe from any of Shindong’s plans. Xiumin followed me up the stairs his book bag with a change of clothes and a few things he couldn’t leave in the car with him. I went into the room that was always mine when we stayed at the house and pulled him in.

            “Luhan?” Xiumin asked, his voice quivering slightly.

            “I hope you don’t mind sharing a room with me.” I stated.

            “N-n-no.” Xiumin stuttered his face completely red.

            “How about you go change in the bathroom?” I suggested pointing to the bathroom door.

            “Okay.” He whispered walking towards the bathroom with his bag.

            Once he entered the bathroom I striped down to my underwear and pulled out a pair of sleeping pants from my back bag. I swiftly pulled them on and climbed into bed after I pulled out a book and a tablet from my bag. I opened the book to the bag I left off glancing up every now and then waiting for Xiumin to come out of the bathroom. He finally left the bathroom coming out in a really big shirt and shorts which barely was seen with the shirt on. I just stared at him causing him to blush and quickly come over to the bed and slipped into it. I glanced over at Xiumin and saw him take out a book and begin to read it. I leaned forward a little and saw that the cover had a half- male on the cover which made me frown. I saw umma reading those books a lot and he always squealed and awed when he did and the squeal was like a glass shattering one. One time I even read part of the book umma was on and found it to be an scene between the two main characters. I was 13 at the time and it freaked me out because umma did not even seem bothered by it one bit. I vowed then to never touch a book with a half- man on the front or anything like that.

            “Xiumin what are you reading?” I asked.

            “A love story between a prince and a struggling artist.” Xiumin answered in a semi-dreamy voice.

            Upon closer examination of the cover I saw that the guy’s pants were extremely tight and he had a crown on his head. I didn’t know what I should say to that or how I should ask if there is any scenes.

            “Is something wrong?” He asked tilting his head to the side.

            “No, it is just one time I read part of a book my umma was reading and it was a scene, the cover also had a half- guy on the front.” I answered.

            He giggled some. “Not all of romance novels with a half- guy on the front have but most of them do.” He stated.

            “Does that one?” I inquired.

            “I don’t know I haven’t gotten that far yet.” Xiumin answered.

            “Ah.” I said returning to my book.

            About an hour past and I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked towards my left to see Xiumin’s head on my shoulder, his book on his lap, eyes closed and soft sounds coming from him. I smiled to myself quietly putting my book down and moving down the bed while rearranging Xiumin carefully. When I was done I was lying down with Xiumin’s head on my arm. I closed my eyes and slowly joined Xiumin in dream land.

            I woke up to sunlight hitting my eyes cause me to attempt to move but I didn’t get too far due to a weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Xiumin’s head now on my chest. I shifted again to look at the clock causing Xiumin to snuggle deeper into my chest. I smiled and just stared at him his hair and adorably chubby cheeks. I didn’t want this moment to end but I could hear movements downstairs so I knew eventually we would have to get up.

            I heard footsteps on the stairs and then they stopped not moving a step. Then a banging sound resound through the whole upstairs making me cringe and Xiumin shot up, eyes wide. When the banging stopped he collapsed back onto my chest and snuggled into it once again not seeming to care about what was going around him.

            “Xiumin you have to get up.” I stated shaking him softly.

            He groaned and complained about getting up but he eventually sat up and rubbed his eyes cutely. I allowed my eyes to skim his body and saw that the shirt had slipped down on one of his shoulders allowing his milky white skin to be shown. I gulped down my saliva attempting to keep my wolf, as well as my ual desire, under control.

            “Luhan you okay?” Xiumin asked groggily.

            “Yeah, just hungry.” I lied, I knew it would freak him out if I told him I wanted to mark him and make him mine.

            “Then let’s eat.” Xiumin stated standing up.

            I stood up as well and pulled on a shirt before taking his hand and leading him down to the dining room. I saw all the older wolves and Minho sitting at the table with food in front of them.

            “Xiumin, Luhan good morning.” Jaejoong sad, a smile on his face.

            Xiumin took a seat and I sat down next to him. I saw him load up his plate and my plate with the food that was in dishes in the middle of the table. I smiled at him thanking him but I saw he didn’t touch his plate, no one had touched their plates. I could tell it was because we were waiting for everyone but for us to wait for everyone we would be waiting till lunch, Jonghyun hardly ever wakes up early unless there is a hunting mission. Taemin came down the stairs and sat down next to Minho who loaded his plat up a goofy smile on his face.

            “Jaejoong we should really eat Jonghyun only gets up this early if there is a hunting mission.” Umma said.

            “Yunho will you go wake up Jonghyun?” Jaejoong asked.

            “Of course.” Yunho answered.

            There was some silence as Yunho went up the stairs and to Jonghyun’s room but as soon as we heard the door open there was a manly scream. Then there was some sounds of a tussle before Jonghyun came gripping his stomach and looking back to Yunho who followed behind him. Jonghyun sat down in the only chair that had a clean plate in front of it and began to fill it up.

            “Will you now wake up early?” Yunho asked.

            “Yes.” Jonghyun answered.

            “Lets eat.” Umma said as everyone began to eat.

            Once everyone was done eating and the table cleared we all sat down again.

            “Xiumin we will now explain everything to you and Taemin there is some information you must know.” Jaejoong stated.

 

A/N: Hi! I would have updated sooner if my sister hadn't decided to go to the hospital that turned out to be something small and I had to sit in the car for five hours with my two nieces it was not fun. Some cute Xiuhan moments in this chapter and I should have another chapter up tomorrow because I will be writing the chapter tomorrow which will be put up next week after the chapter I will post tomorrow. I may put up the chapter on the tomorrow as well after I post the new chapter depending on the comments, subscriptions, and upvotes. Just so everyone knows I ship so many kpop stars together that they may make an appearance in this story or the sequal I will write because seriously I ship like all the pairings that do not have a lot of reginiton either yet because the bands are new or because no one really knows of the band an axample being Karam and Mika of The Boss I ship but their music is not exactly what I really love in the kpop world. Any way please comment, subscribe, and upvote and I hoped you liked the chapter. Oh yeah I may be adding things to  the references and character chapter either tonight or tomorrow so check it but I will tell you what I added in the next chapter or at least a short hand verison of what I added.