E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania?

A/N=Just to make it clear of what the words mean.....

  1. Love=Feel deep affection or ual love for someone
  2. Infatuation=A intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.
  3. Erotomania=A type of delusion in which a person believes that another person, usually a stranger, high-status or famous person, is in love with him or her.

At the hospital

Taemin ran inside the hospital and went inside Naeun's room to find her gone.She saw a doctor walk by and quickly went up to him.

''Where's the girl in room 103'' Taemin asked referring to Naeun.

''She left this morning.'' The doctor replied.

''But she wasn't due out today!'' Taemin said.

''A medical student signed a release.'' The doctor replied. ''He took her to the countryside.''

''Thank you!'' Taemin replied and ran outside of the hospital.


At Hyuna and Hyunseung's house

Hyuna and Hyunseung returned to find the police inside their house and seeing lots of unknown goods which didn't belong to them.They saw everything in the house was all around the place.A police officer picked up the goods and saw items that belonged to Park Jiyeon which made them realise that Naeun was the one who did all of this.


At Taemin's office

Taemin went inside his office to quickly pack everything.He decided to sell this office and just get away from everything for a while.He placed everything in huge cardboard boxes and all the other staff did the same.He was carrying the box and was about to go downstairs when he saw Naeun climbing up the stairs and looking at all directions,as to why everyone was packing.

''What are you doing?'' Naeun asked.

''I'm leaving.'' Taemin replied.

''Where to?'' Naeun asked.

''Far away from here!'' Taemin said.

Taemin was walking down the stairs when Naeun stopped him before he could go anyway further.

''Will you take me?'' Naeun questioned.

''No I'm not taking you anywhere.'' Taemin answered.

''I don't get it.'' Naeun said. ''Our trip to Florence? Our song? All that we planned?''

''We planned nothing!'' Taemin angrily told. ''We've never been together nor shall we ever in the future! You dreamt it all but now this has got to stop!''

Taemin turned around and was walking but Naeun was heartbroken and before Taemin could walk any further,she saw a metal hard desk statue and.....

''I'm sorry!'' Naeun whispered and hit Taemin as hard as she could with the hard metal desk statue.

Taemin unconsciously threw the box and fell on the floor,with blood all around his head.

''What happened?!'' Key asked and looked up at Naeun.

Key quickly called the police and the police grabbed hold of Naeun.


''After Professor Kwon's psychiatric examination,Naeun Son was diagnosed as sick,unanswerable for her acts and suffers from intense erotomania that developed in a standard pattern,after she met her neighbor Mr.Taemin Lee.In view of her condition it was decided that Naeun Son should be confined to a psychiatric home for an indeterminate period.''

=================AFTER 5 YEARS LATER===================

Taemin and Sulli has moved away from that house and lived in a place that is far far away.They sat in their garden and were happy with their two girls,playing around and also with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the psychiatric home

''There's a world in my head,an unreal world.In it Taemin loves me and protects me.In it,he's always at my side but now I know it doesn't exist that it was an illusion,the fruit of my imagination.We all dream of a great love affair.I just dreamt a little harder.'' Naeun said to Professor Kwon,her psychiatrist.

''I'm really happy for you.'' Professor Kwon replied. ''You've worked hard all these years and we'll all miss you here but I'm glad you're being released.If you keep taking your medication then you'll be fine.I wish you good luck!''

Naeun shook her hand with Professor Kwon and grabbed her suitcase.She walked out of the psychiatric home but..................


At Naeun's psychiatric home

A cleaner is whistling while cleaning Naeun's room.He moved the bed and then moved the closet but was surprised to see what was behind the closet.He discovered her pills have been glued to the wall behind the wardrobe in a mosaic of Taemin,thus revealing that Naeun had never taken her medication.


"Though my love is insane,my reason relieves the pain of the heart,telling him to be patient and not lose hope."

~A statement from a real erotomaniac


A/N=Hello everyone my first story that is complete! I hope you all enjoyed this story :D

Good bye and thanks for reading.

Please do comment as well :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story


Check out my other stories!

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon!Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspiring Lovers Completed!

These 18 Individuals all aspire to be the same thing = A Doctor! Read how Fate Stirs their Life Up,Force Them to Meet and Mix Their Two Seperate and Different Worlds Into One! Will love come in unexpected turns or will Hate ruin it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch That Conman Completed!

Catch That Conman is about how a conman easily cons girls for a living.When he swindles the wrong ladies,a group of vengeful females decide to teach him a humiliating lesson in how to treat a lady.The furious trio, one professional con-man and a girl who loves adventure.The game is set in Tokyo and the rules will be made as they go along.

The main question is would everything be the way they planned it to be or would a mix-match of emotions get in the way?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're being watched!

In our college we have many students which will entertain you from the obnoxious populars to the rebellious outcasts,you'll be interested in what our college! Our principal choses 10 people and puts them in a house but the thing they didn't know was that everything they did in the house was RECORDED.When they find the horrific truth about their privacy being invaded what will happen next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Unexpected Life

=We all dream of our future and know how our past has made us tough but we never knew who would actually be with us and who wouldn't.We never knew that we would have to adapt and adjust our choices with one another.We,14 people were now 7 pairs with 7 different stories so now we welcome you to join our unexpected life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starstruck Love Completed!

=A young woman meets a failing musician who launches her singing career but their relationship is doomed when people assume he is with her for her fame and fortune whilst using her for his pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of Sins And Senses

With 7 boys cursed with each deadly sin and 7 girls cursed with different type of senses,it's now up to them to join forces and help one another to bring the power of the sins down and bring the power of the senses up but will this be a successful operation or is it just mission impossible?

Do check them out! ;)