L is for the way you look at me

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania?

A/N=Story is presented through the character's point of view so if I highlighted the place in red,it means character's point of view while black means no one's point of view.

This is only Naeun's point of view and her side of the story

 


A WEEK AGO

Monday

At the flower shop

I smiled while thinking which flower I should buy for him.I see flowers of all sorts such as daisies,sunflowers and oh my favourite..Roses! Should I buy this white rose? Wait doesn't white roses mean purity and innocence? But that isn't what I feel for him so nope I'll just choose another one! Maybe this red one? Wait that is a bit typical and everyone chooses red roses to gift their love so something else. Wow that pink rose looks beautiful!

I pick up the pink rose and pull it nearer to admire it's beauty.It really looks so beautiful! I decided to smell the rose and it smelled like heaven.

''Perfect!'' I said and went to the cashier to purchase the single pink rose.I gave the single rose to the cashier.

''One rose for the young lady.'' The cashier commented.

''Can you please deliver it to this address.'' I asked and took out a piece of paper with the address written in it.

''Sorry but we don't deliver such small orders.'' The cashier informed.

''It's to celebrate our meeting,to surprise him and soon it's his birthday please!'' I begged with my hands folded together with aegyo.

''Oh alright!'' The cashier smiled and asked the delivery boy to deliver the single pink rose to the address the paper had written in.

I went out of the flower shop and decided to look at the time.

''Oh No! I'm gonna be late for my art class!'' I commented and quickly took my bike.I sat on my bike and dashed to my art class


At Taemin's office

Taemin was happily smiling while walking when he is stopped by the delivery boy.

''Sir this is for you.'' The delivery boy informed and gave the single pink rose to Taemin.He then left.

Taemin looks at the flower and sees a note is attached to the rose.He reads the note and happily smiles. He sees his patient is waiting for him so goes back to his office while holding the rose.


At the art class

I started drawing the portrait of a model that my teacher had presented for us to draw.I saw everyone focused on drawing on how he was but I just wasn't interested. I drew my portrait like everyone else but that face was different.The face was of him...my love's face not just some stupid random guy with a beard.I was busy drawing when my teacher tapped me on my shoulder and disturbed me.

''Naeun what are you doing?'' My teacher stupidly asked. What does it seem like I am doing?! Drawing of course!

''Drawing.'' I briefly told. ''What? Isn't he just so handsome?''

''Maybe but I want you to draw the model!'' My teacher told me. What do you mean maybe?! My love is definitely handsome!!!!

I ignored my teacher and continued to draw my love when my teacher stopped me and gave me a new pencil.

''Start again.'' My teacher ordered. WHAT?! This is art!!!! HOW DARE YOU!

I sighed and took the pencil off my teacher's hand.My teacher then walked off and but I just continued to draw my love cause why should I draw this ugly man with a stupid beard.

*RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The school bell rang and everyone stood up to leave the classroom while I just started to pack my belongings when my teacher interrupts me.

''Naeun I have something to tell you.'' My teacher informed. ''I have the results.You won the Seoul Artist Scholarship!''

''Yes!'' I happily smiled. OH MY GOD! I DID IT!!!!

''But now you must follow the rules.You must deliver 15 paintings by September! This event will last all summer.'' My teacher explained. ''The school will fund your trip and a studio.Start whenever you want.''

''Yes miss.'' I said and quickly packed my belongings to rush off for work.


At the restaurant

I quickly parked my bike and ran inside the restaurant.The restaurant was,as usual,full of people and had load music.

''You're late!'' Eunji informed. I Know that!

''I got it! I was accepted!!!'' I eagerly announced.

''Oh my god that is great!'' Eunji smiled and hugged me.

''Naeun!'' Mina shouted and ran to hug me.

''How come you are here?'' I asked while carrying Mina in her arms.

''My mom is away so Eunji is taking care of me.'' Mina told.

''As usual.'' Eunji sighed.

''So will you be famous?'' Mina cutely asked.

''At least people will see my work.'' I told and was about to get back to work when I see Eunji flirting with some guy again.This babo girl is always flirting. ''Who is he?''

''Some new guy.He's come here three times already!'' Mina whispered.

''Will they date?'' I curiously whispered.

''Apparently tomorrow night.'' Mina informed.

''Let's go buy those shoes you wanted.'' Eunji said while walking back to the cashier.She opens the cashier and steals some notes off the cash register. ''Bye!''

I hugged Mina and Eunji as a way of saying bye.

''Are you sleeping over tonight?'' Mina asked.

''No,I'm going to see Taemin tonight!'' Naeun informed.

''Again?'' Mina questioned and I nodded.

''We may lose you for good then.'' Eunji joked then carried Mina and got out of the restaurant.


Tuesday

At Hyuna's house

Since Hyuna and Hyunseung are going to away to USA for a whole year,they gave me the responsibility to look after the house.

''Naeun this is the special scientific plant which only grows in the desert.'' Hyuna proudly presented while I leaned in closer to get a good look of the plant. ''This was a wedding gift to us and it only survives here,in this glass case at this constant temperature.You will have to be very careful.''

''I'l be very careful.'' I promised.

''We'd love to take it with us but taking it with us will kill it.'' Hyunseung told. ''We are so glad you are taking care of the house while we are gone!''

''You know the house very well and we trust you.'' Hyuna happily smiled.

''No,I should thank you.'' I replied.

''Won't you be lonely all by yourself?'' Hyunseung asked.

''No,don't worry about me.'' I assured. ''I hope you enjoy your science work in Washington!''

''It's only for a year so we'll be okay.'' Hyuna informed. ''Bye Naeun!''

''Bye!'' I waved my hands while seeing the couple drive off to the airport.

I walked upstairs and went inside my room.I took my luggage and unpacked my clothes.I smiled as I saw my black dress that I have chosen to wear and I will make sure I look very beautiful tonight as I am meeting Taemin..my love at the convection party.


At the convection party

I walked inside to see a lot of people already inside the party.I looked around and saw him! Kyaaa he looks so handsome with his black suit.I wanted to go to him but saw lots of people surrounding him so decided to go get myself a drink.I was drinking a glass of champagne when I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

''Hey beautiful.'' Someone said and I turned around to see my friend,L.

''Is your cardiologist here?'' L asked.

''Over there,talking to everyone.'' I pointed to Taemin's direction.

''He is really foolish to leave you unattended.'' L taunted and took me to the dance floor.

I started dancing with my friend,L but I wasn't here interested in dancing with L.I was busy looking at Taemin and what he was doing.

''It's really tricky to meet him here you know.'' I informed. ''They all know his wife.''

''So he's married?'' L questioned.

''She's a lawyer but he's going to leave her soon!'' I told. ''I just have to be patient.Excuse me L.''

I stopped dancing with L and quickly went to the toilet.As I walked to the toilets I saw Taemin walking to the toilets.I smiled as I knew he was coming just to meet me.

~~~~~~After a few minutes~~~~~

At the convection party

L stands around while looking at the toilets' direction,hoping to see Naeun coming outside.He drinks his champagne and looks outside.

''Aish where is she?!'' L impatiently asked himself.

He decided to go to the toilets' and was about to go inside when he sees both Taemin and Naeun go out of the uni toilets.He quickly turns around and listens to Taemin and Naeun's conversation.

''See you later.'' Taemin said.

''Bye.'' Naeun happily said and Taemin walked away.She was about to walk away when she sees L. ''L?''

''Oh..uhm here some champagne!'' L gave Naeun a glass of champagne.

''Thank you!'' Naeun thanked.

L and Naeun were going to get more drinks when Naeun stops.

''What?'' L asked.

He sees Naeun looking at Taemin.

''He's leaving!'' Naeun sadly said.

''Hey I'm here!'' L tried to cheer her up.

Naeun sees Taemin leaving outside.

''No I'm off.Sorry but we'll meet some other time!' Naeun quickly said and ran off to leave as well,leaving L angry and heartbroken.


At Taemin's car

I happily smile as my love drove the car.He turns on the radio and my favourite song is playing.

~~~~L is for the way you look at me~~~~~

I smiled as big as I could while looking at Taemin driving the car.

~~~~O is for the only one I see~~~~~

I see Taemin smiling back at me while driving. He's so perfect and handsome!


At the park

I sat on the grass and quickly took out my pencils and paper.I saw Taemin playing with his nephew and quickly sketched him on my piece of paper.I see him happily smiling while laughing with his nephew and it just makes me so happy.


Wednesday

At Eunji's house

Eunji is peacefully sleeping when.....

*Ring Ring Ring*

''Hello?'' Eunji sleepily answered her phone. ''A surprise for him? Do you know the time? It's 5 am Naeun! Aishh fine!''

-----------------------------------

Naeun and Eunji takes out a big portrait out of Eunji's car and carries it until Taemin's office's door.They leave the portrait outside then Naeun places a note on the portrait that wrote ''For Taemin Lee!''


At Naeun's House

I curiously think whether Taemin had received the portrait or not.I decided to use a telephone booth so I can call Taemin's office.

''Hello?'' I said. ''Hello I'm Dr.Taemin's friend.Did he get my painting?''

''Yes he has and it's very beautiful.He's in a meeting right now but would you like to speak to him?'' Taemin's secretary,Suzy asked.

''No,I'll see him tonight,for his birthday.'' I informed and hung up the phone.

I dashed up to my house and went to the bathroom.I quickly took my makeup out and also took my phone out and while applying my makeup I decided to put the song I heard with Taemin.

~~~~Love is more than just a game for two~~~~

I hummed along while putting some finishing touch ups to my hair and makeup.

~~~~Two in love can make it~~~~

I took out the black dress again and decided to wear it for him.


At the restaurant

I arrived at an expensive and romantic restaurant.I looked at the time and it is now 8:30pm.I take a deep breath and patiently waited for Taemin to arrive.I chuckle to myself at the thought of us being romantic and laughing together.I couldn't wait till I see his face again.

~~~~~Later~~~~~

Aish where is he?! It's already freakin' 9:30pm and he's late! When he gets here,he'll really have to try hard to pacify me! Taemin-ah where are you?! Your Naeun is missing you!!!

~~~~After 2 hours~~~~

I guess he isn't coming then! Great I spent my 2 hours for you but you didn't come Taemin-ah but wait! Maybe it wasn't his fault...maybe it was that stupid wife of his' fault! Grrrr I hate her so much.I know she is just trying to come in the middle of us and now I will not spare her! I'm going to bloody kill her for this! Taemin-ah don't lose hope,your Naeun is only yours! I won't let that stupid wife of yours get between us! You're mine!


At Naeun's house

I tried to sleep but it was hard.I'm missing Taemin so much right now.I close my eyes and remembered the moment when he gave me the single pink rose to me.I smiled at that happy thought and that was the moment I realised Taemin had loved me too! I sighed and hoped to meet Taemin again soon. I bet that stupid wife of his is sleeping next to bed with him when that should be ME!


Thursday

With Eunji

''How can you stand this?'' Eunji asked.

''It's not easy for him either,Eunji!'' I told.

''I might get the custody of Mina because the welfare thinks that my mother is not doing a good job and they might Mina away from her.'' Eunji informed.

''You better stay away from anything bad that might ruin your reputation.'' I said.

We were walking when I saw a key shop and suddenly remembered what I was supposed to do.

''Wait a minute.'' I said to Eunji and went inside the key shop.

I rushed in the key shop and told the key owner to make a duplicate key for the house that I am currently living in.The key owner takes the key and quickly makes the duplicate version of it. I take the key ring that had a coloured background with nothing on top of it and put Taemin's name on it. I turned around and gasped! I saw Taemin,my love walking just past the key shop and quickly took the key and key ring from the shop owner. I quickly paid him the money and ran to meet Taemin.

''YA what's going on?'' Eunji asked while running with me.

''It's Taemin!!!'' I whispered while running.

I was going to run faster when.......

''SULLI!!!!!!'' Taemin shouted and ran up to his wife,Sulli.

Eunji and I stopped running and looked at Taemin and Sulli.My blood started to boil when I saw Taemin and Sulli kissing each other.THAT SHOULD BE ME!!!!!! I angrily looked at Sulli and her stupid pregnant belly! I turned around and stormed away from Taemin and Sulli.

''Who is that girl?'' Eunji asked while following me.

''His wife!'' I angrily answered.

I angrily took my white marker out of my bag and wrote a message on his car's screen to show him how angry I was with him.

''YA stop it! What are you doing?'' Eunji asked.

''I'm writing it on Taemin's car!'' I angrily told. ''When he reads this,he will understand it!''

''Don't let her keep us apart.'' Eunji read what Naeun had written on Taemin's car's screen.

Naeun stormed off to Eunji's house and opens the door.Eunji followed her and carried the bags.

''Naeun but she's 5 months pregnant!'' Eunji tried to reason with Naeun.

''The baby is just to trap him!'' I angrily shouted. ''She flaunts her stupid fat belly! It's just to stop him from leaving her.''

I angrily walked left and right while explaining to Eunji.

''Would a man leave his wife and kid for a student?'' Eunji curiously questioned.

''We're not just an affair!'' I explained. ''We care for each other.''

''But the thing is there's a baby involved now!'' Eunji reasoned again.

''You just don't understand.'' I sadly cried.

Eunji sighed and stood behind me to give me a big hug.

''Why don't you stay here for the night!'' Eunji suggested.

''I don't know...What if Taemin stops by?'' I told.

''That's his tough luck then.It will also make him think about you!'' Eunji said while trying to cheer me up.


At Naeun's House

Taemin walks up to Naeun's House and knocks on the door.

''Eh? That's strange!'' Taemin said while stratching his head.

Taemin knocks on the door louder and harder this time but there is no answer again.

''I guess no one is at home then!'' Taemin said and walked away.


Friday

At Eunji's House

Eunji wakes up to see Mina at the kitchen table,eating her cereal.

''Mina,where's Naeun?'' Eunji asked.

''She went outside and she said she's taking your scooter with her.'' Mina informed. ''She'll give it back to you at the restaurant.''


At the restaurant

''Where is she?! She's two hours late!'' The boss angrily commented. ''She better get a watch after work.''

''She's coming!'' Eunji assured. ''She's just working hard on her paintings for the Seoul Artist Scholarship!''

''Art!'' The boss grumbled.

Eunji sees Naeun at the door but....

''She's here but aishhh don't tell me!'' Eunji said and ran to the door. ''What did you do to my scooter?!''

''Sorry someone ran into me'' Naeun explained. ''I'll pay for the damage I promise.''

''Let me see that! Does it hurt?'' Eunji asked while looking at Naeun's bruised arm.

''What are you two up to?!'' The boss asked while walking up to the two. ''Okay she's got a bruised arm so now I need a new waitress then!''

The boss walked inside while Eunji followed him.


At Naeun's House

Since L is a medical student who is going to graduate from university,I think he can treat my bruised arm.L invite him in my house and he quickly gets the first aid kit and plastered my bruised arm with bandages.

''There you go!'' L informed.

''Thank you!'' I thanked.

''Did this happened at Taemin's House?'' L asked and I shook my head. ''Well I heard about his wife at university today.A miscarriage at 5 months!''

''They couldn't even save the baby.'' I said while rolling her eyes. ''Well me and Taemin are going to Florence,Italy! A dream trip and he suggested it.''

''Don't always believe him!'' L angrily scroffed and my smile disappeared.

''What else can I believe in?'' I curiously asked.

''Me!'' L said but then sighed. ''He'll do your next bandage.Tell him I used cleansing gel.''

L leaves the house while I just sit down.I suddenly get an idea and decided to see what things me and Taemin can do at Florence! I see Hyuna's wedding dress and decide to wear it as if I'm getting married to Taemin today.I giggle at the romantic thought and wear the dress.I admire the thought and also admire myself looking very beautiful,wearing the wedding dress.


At Taemin's House

''I'm leaving you forever!'' Sulli angrily said and took her luggage.

Sulli leaves the house and Taemin just stands at the door.


Saturday

At Eunji's House

I loudly and eagerly knocks on the door.Eunji opens the door.

''It happened!!!!!'' Naeun happily said.

''What?!'' I asked.

''They fought and Sulli left Taemin.'' I rejoiced. ''We'll be in Florence for a week and I've got the tickets.We leave in 3 days! I've got to go now so bye!!!''

I happily rushed off to her house to get ready for the trip to Florence today.


At the airport

I rushed to the airport and saw on the plane timetable that they were expected to fly.I happily smile when I see Florence written on the timetable.I quickly sat on the seat and eagerly awaited for my love,Taemin.


At Taemin's House

Taemin sits on the sofa and thinks what he should do? He takes a deep breathe and leaves the house/


At the airport

Where is he?! I stand up and search everywhere for him but he was no where to be seen.Has he forgotten or is he just in the traffic? Maybe I should call him just to be sure.I walked quickly to the telephone booth and call him.I await to hear his voice but sadly he doesn't pick it up.Taemin I'm waiting for you.


With Taemin

Taemin drives the car as fast as he could while thinking.He stops the car and gets out of the car.He runs to the front door and loudly knocks on the door.

''SULLI!'' Taemin shouted while knocking. ''SUL SUL?''


At the airport

It's already night time....Taemin-ah why did you ditch me again? I sadly pick up my luggage and walk towards the exit of the airport.How could you do this to me Taemin?! I walk and walk and walk until I reached a bridge.I walked to the bridge and angrily threw my luggage at the river beaneath the bridge. I walk on and on until I reached home.I sat on the sofa and await for Taemin's phone call.

~~~~After a few hours~~~~

I still await for his call but why isn't he calling me!? Shouldn't he at least be nice enough to apologise? I'm not going to sleep without talking to you Taemin-ah.Please I just want to hear your voice.


Sunday

*RING RING RING RING*

I wake up and quickly answer the phone.Is it you Taemin?

''Hello Taemin?'' I eagerly said.

''Naeun it's Hyuna!'' Hyuna replied. ''Is everything fine in the house?''

''Everything is fine.'' Naeun told.

''Okay if there is a problem with the--'' Hyuna was talking when Naeun just angrily hung up the phone.I have no time for this Hyuna! I'm waiting for Taemin not you!

I angrily pulled the telephone's wires and destroyed everything that was in this stupid house.I went up to the scientific plant and angrily pulled it's roots.I used the scissors to cut everything including that stupid wedding dress that Hyuna wore. I HATE EVERYTHING!!! I HATE MY LIFE!


At the university

Eunji and L are talking about Naeun.

''She thinks he hasn't left her and he's just testing her.' 'Eunji told. ''I'm really worried for Naeun.She stays at home all day just waiting for him.''

''And him?'' L asked.

''Not a peep out of him!'' Eunji informed.

''Okay!'' L angrily sighed and ran,leaving Eunji confused with what he is about to do.


At Taemin's Office

Taemin goes to the patient's room to call the next patient.

''Next!'' Taemin announced and L follows him.Taemin enters his office and L closes the door behind.

''Please sit down.'' Taemin said and sat down.L sat down. ''What's wrong?''

''Nothing wrong with me!'' L angrily answered.

''Then who?'' Taemin asked.

''A young girl.'' L replied. ''Who you used and dumped! Did that ring a bell to you?! I love her and I won't let you treat her like this!''

''I didn't dump her! I was fair on her.'' Taemin explained. ''I warned her that it coudn't last now you may leave.''

''She didn't understand! It's driving her crazy!'' L shouted and stood up. ''You're destroying her career.Be brave and tell her personally!''

''I'm very sorry she didn't understand'' Taemin said while standing up. ''I have nothing to say to her now get out because I have other patients waiting.''

Taemin walks to the door and open the door for L to leave.Before L leaves,he walks up to Taemin and....

''You're a Creep!'' L insulted.

''Sure!'' Taemin replied.

''You coward!'' L angrily said and knocked the files off Taemin's new secretary's desk.

L angrily leaves Taemin's office.


At the university

I and L are talking to each other.

''You're right L! I guess I have to forget him now.'' I sadly said. ''But I really need your help! I want to give him a goodbye present.Well what I need is....''

I whispered what I wanted in his ear.

''WHAT?!'' L shocking looked at me.

''Please!'' I begged.

''That is impossible.'' L replied and was walking away from me when.... ''Fine! I'll find a way.''

~~~~LATER~~~~

I opened the hard white box and see the present I asked L to get inside the box.

''I'm not sure if this is a good idea.'' L said.

''Don't worry!'' Naeun assured and smiled.


At my house

I was watching TV while angrily cutting things that Hyuna and Hyunseung owned to release my anger of Taemin.

''There are a 100,00 visiters each year and it is such an amazing event.The Seoul Arist Scholarship is ju--'' I quickly changed the channel and a romantic show was on.Argh not this crap again! I changed the channel and was cutting when I heard Taemin's name mentioned so I stopped what I was doing and turned the volume up.

''A cardiologist has been accused of assualt today.It happened today in Dr.Lee Taemin's office.A patient,Park Jiyeon,filed a complaint against the doctor who allegedly assualted her.Police will shortly get back to us by questioning Dr.Lee Taemin.Here is our reporter who is currently with Dr.Lee Taemin.''

''Dr.Lee did you assault your patient?'' The reporter asked but Taemin keeps walking and does not answer the reporter but the reporter doesn't stop asking questions. ''Is your career over? Please answer doctor!''

I look at my love's sad face.I couldn't just sit and watch my love getting in trouble.I had to save him!

''We didn't manage to get any answers from Dr.Lee Taemin but we definitely managed to get answers from Park Jiyeon.Here is our reporter with her.''

''I won't back out! I'll get him struck off the medical register. I can do it and I will see that he never practices again!'' Jiyeon angrily said and I angrily frowned.

''You !'' I angrily swore and pulled the laptop towards me.I searched up Park Jiyeon's address and since she was a famous person,it wasn't really hard to find it.I found the address and left the house to meet Jiyeon that .


Today

At Eunji's house

Eunji puts the radio on and sits down to eat breakfast while Mina plays with her nds.

''More on Dr.Lee Taemin's case,Park Jiyeon,who filed a complaint against him,was found dead at her house!''

''Mina I'll come back!'' Eunji stood up and rushed to Naeun's house


At Naeun's House

I opened the door and see Eunji.

''What happened to you?'' Eunji asked as she saw a cut on my cheek.

''Nothing,I fell down the stairs.'' I told.

Eunji comes inside and is shocked by the mess she sees.

''What happened here?'' Eunji asked.

I was about to walk to her when there is another knock on the door.

''Go on.Open it.'' Eunji said and I opened the door.

''Hello maam.My name is Park Junsu.May Iask you some questions?'' Officer Park asked and I nodded. ''What happened to your cheek?''

''Nothing I just feel down the stairs.'' I informed.

''Do you know Dr.Lee Taemin?'' Officer Park asked and I nodded. ''One of his patients was found dead so where were you between 8-10pm yesterday?''

''I was here all night with Eunji.'' I lied. ''We are tidying up the place and as you can see we are not done yet.''

''Was Dr.Lee Taemin at home all night yesterday?'' Officer Park asked.

''I think so!'' I replied.

''Thank you for answering the questions miss.'' Officer Park said and left the house.

''Did you do it?'' Eunji curiously asked while looking at me.

''What?'' I asked.

''You went to her place and killed her.'' Eunji replied. ''Or was it Taemin? Did he ask you to do this?!''

''No I did!'' I confessed. ''I wanted her to drop the charges but she refused.She fought and she fell,leading to her heart failure but it's okay I stole some things from her house to make it look like a robbery.''

''You've gone mad!'' Eunji said while shaking her head. ''Let's go to the police.I can't let you go on like this!''

''Fine let's go! You tell on me then I tell how much you steal from the restaurant so too bad you'll not only lose your job but you will see Mina away from you and into a foster home!'' I comebacked.

''You wouldn't do that to Mina'' Eunji gasped.

''No but no one takes Taemin away from me!'' I replied. ''Not you or Mina.No one!''

''Naeun he doesn't even love you!'' Eunji angrily said and left the house.


At the outsides of Taemin's office

I heard the news about the police taking Taemin away and ran to see him but when I got there I saw another ugly view.

''Say nothing until I get there!'' Sulli said to Taemin and he nodded.

I see Sulli and Taemin kissing and got angry.I see the police then breaking their kiss and taking Taemin away.This broke my heart.Taemin and Sulli are back together again?!


At Naeun's House

I walk to the kitchen like a human zombie and turning the gas stove on.I the gas and the gas started to leak.I readily slept on the floor and decided to surrender and kill myself.This surrender was much easier to see the other one where I see Sulli and Taemin together.I lie on the floor while eagerly awaiting for death.


A/N=Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story and this is the first time where I am writing a story that is not happy or romantic since I mainly write about those themes more but anyway please do comment and tell me how you found it.

If it doesn't make sense to you then don't worry,only after Taemin's point of view and side of the story,it will make sense and it is the next chapter so I might update it tomorrow or the next day anyway Good bye and thanksfor reading