O is for the only one I see

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania?

A/N=Story is presented through the character's point of view so if I highlighted the place in red,it means character's point of view while black means no one's point of view.

This is only Taemin's point of view and his side of the story


A WEEK AGO

Monday

At my office

I walked to the patient's room and went in to call my next patient.

''Miss Jiyeon Park!'' I called out and Jiyeon stood up.

She went inside my office and I was about to go in as well when.......

''Dr.Lee?'' A voice called out and I stopped. ''It's for you.''

A delivery boy gave me a single pink rose and I took it from him then he left while I saw a note attached to the pink rose. I took the note and I read it.

*My heart is yours forever* I mentally read in my mind and smiled at the note.

I saw Jiyeon was inside patiently waiting for me so I went back inside my office and sat in my seat.

''Who is spoiling you?'' Jiyeon asked.

''My beautiful wife'' I replied. ''Anyway what's wrong?''

''My heartbeat! It hurts again and I can't sleep. It hurts right here!'' Jiyeon told and pointed to an area around her ribs.

''Miss.Park you came last week and you're here again,the case is it isn't your heartbeat.'' I informed. ''It's your bad heart muscle that is the problem! You should take some rest and the pills then you will be fine.''


Tuesday

At my house

I quickly entered my house and smiled when I saw my beautiful wife around the baby's crib. I leaned against the door and saw her happily smiling and giggling to herself while cutely playing with the soft baby toys.

''Sul Sul?'' I called out and she turned around.

''How sweet of you,thank you!'' Sulli said as she took the rose off my hand and gave me a peck on my lips. ''I'll just be back okay! I'll put it on my special vase.''

Sulli went away while I stood there confused. I quickly took the note out of my pocket and read it again.

''My heart is yours forever?'' I read quietly. If Sulli didn't sent this to me then who was it?

I just strugged my shoulders and thought maybe the delivery boy gave me someone else's order instead.I walked to the kitchen and saw Sulli delicately putting the single rose inside the vase.I quietly stood behind her and put my arms around her pregnant belly.

''Your convection party?'' Sulli asked.

''You won't come?'' I questioned.

''No,I'll go to bed with a glass of milk.'' Sulli told and kissed me again.

''I'll miss you both!'' I said while placing my hand on her belly.


At the convection party

I stood with my friends while we had a discussion about an operation.

''It was really hard and I felt extremely nervous!'' My friend commented.

''Excuse me boys.'' I interrupted. ''I'll just be back!''

I walked to the uni toilet and went inside.After I did my business,I was busy washing my hands while a young girl stood next to me.I wanted to get the tissues out of the mechanical tissue machine but it just wasn't coming out.The young girl saw me struggle and she pulled the tissue with me and it finally came out.

''Thank you'' I thanked.

I was busy wiping my hands when I noticed the young girl was standing next to me while smiling at me.I looked at her with my confused face.

''Have we met?'' I asked.

''I'm Naeun! I live in Hyuna and Hyunseung's house because they are in the US for a year.I'm just taking care of their house.'' Naeun informed.

''Oh okay!'' I nodded my head. ''Aren't you lonely in that big house?''

''Nope!'' Naeun smiled.

''Why don't you come along to my house and have a drink with me and my wife?'' I smiled. ''Not now since my wife is pregnant but after the baby comes,please do drop by! I'll inform you as soon as possible.''

I smiled at her and opened the door for her.We both walked out of the uni toilet.

''See you later.'' I said.

''Bye!'' Naeun replied.

I walked to my group of friends and they were about to give me some champagne when I refused.

''I have to go now since Sulli's alone.'' I informed and bid my farewell to my friends.

I walked out of the party and went to the area where I parked my car. I unlocked my car and sat inside.I was about to drive off when I saw Naeun standing all alone,waiting for a taxi. I decided to drive and stop next to her to offer her a lift home.

''I could drop you home!'' I offered and Naeun smiled as she sat inside my car.

I the radio and a nice song was playing.

~~~~L is for the way you look at me~~~~~

I saw Naeun smiling at me with a beautiful smile while I was driving.

~~~~O is for the only one I see~~~~~

I decided to give Naeun a friendly smile back.She is such a nice young lady.I stopped the car as we arrived at my house.Both me and Naeun went out of the house and I walked straight ahead to my house while Naeun walked a step to the right and went inside Hyuna and Hyunseung's house.

''Bye!'' I said.

''Bye!'' Naeun replied and went inside the house.


At the park

Me and Sulli decided to go to the park with Minho hyung and Soojung(Krystal).I saw,as usual,Sulli and Krystal,who were best friends,talking to each other with their latest new gossips while I saw poor Minho hyung struggling to keep their baby girl Minsoo and laughed at the amusing site.I released that I would soon be doing the same thing poor Minho hyung is doing right now.Minho and Krystal's son Hojung decided to run up to me.

''Uncle Taemin let's go play!!!!'' Hojung pulled my shirt while trying to persuade me.

''No Hojung just leave us alone.'' Minho said but I shook my head.

''No Minho hyung I'll just play with Hojung!'' I said and stood up.

I pulled Hojung's bike and played with him.He cycled his bike while I laughed and ran behind him.After playing for a long time,I sat down on the bench to rest my tired body but then noticed some pieces of paper beside me with a rock on top of it to avoid it flying off. I curiously took the rock off and decided to see what was on the paper.I was shocked to see drawings of me and Hojung playing.I noticed all of the drawings had me in them and I immediately stood up while looking around to see who could have done such a thing?! I noticed that everyone was playing around but when I had my eye on Hojung's bike I noticed that he wasn't around.

''HOJUNG!'' I shouted and ran to his bike. ''HOJUNG!?''

Aishh where did that boy go?! Krystal and Minho hyung are going to kill me if they find out about this. I looked around and saw Hojung around a tree and I quickly ran to grab him.

''We're going home!'' I demanded.

''Why uncle Taemin?'' Hojung asked.

''We have played enough.'' I replied and grabbed his arm with one hand while grabbed his bike with the other. ''Answer when I call your name!''


Wednesday

At my office

I opened my door and saw my secretarty,Suzy working while putting my papers as usual.

''Hello Suzy!'' I greeted.

''Hello Dr.Lee.Mr.Kim said that he'll stop by today to meet you.'' Suzy informed. ''Call the hospital about Mrs.Lee's operation and Mr.Park has found his EDG!''

''You mean his ECG?'' I asked and Suzy nodded.

Suzy was talking while walking inside my office with me,telling me all the important details but when I turned around I saw a unsual new thing.

''What is that?!'' I questioned.

''A birthday gift from your friend.'' Suzy smiled. ''She called to see if you'd got it.I put it up and it's lovely!''

''What friend?! I don't get it!'' I demanded.

''Your friend was all she said to me.She said she'll see you tonight!'' Suzy replied and left the office.

''Wait! I don't get it.Did she leave any number?'' I asked.

''She seems to know you very well.'' Suzy replied.

''I told you to always get people's number!'' I angrily said.

''I thought that--'' Suzy was interrupted.

''Don't think!'' I angrily interrupted her and slammed my office's door shut.


Onew hyung looked at the portrait while trying to find some clues as to who could have done such a thing.

''No fingerprints and no signature as well.'' Onew hyung informed while sitting next to me. ''You do look handsome in the portrait!''

''Again I got another stupid message!'' I complained and gave Onew hyung the message.

''Thanks for the gift you gave me! I breathe you, I feel you and I hold you tight! I wear it as a memento of the day you declared your love.'' Onew laughed while reading the message but I was not amused with this. ''Boy this sure is getting heavy!''

''I haven't told Sulli about this.'' I sighed. ''Not while she's pregnant.''

''Did you tell her about what happened before your wedding?'' Onew hyung teased.

''HEY I was drunk and it was just a one night stand.'' I told.

''You're right and sorry!'' Onew hyung stopped laughing. ''Don't tell Sulli about this and we know nothing anyway I gotta go home or else Victoria is gonna kill me!''

Onew hyung left my office while I just stood there,observing the portrait I had received.I was inside my office all alone now and I only e lamp beside me while thinking who could have sent me these things? I think and think but just couldn't understand who could it be?

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Sir they are all gone so I'm going home okay?'' Suzy informed and it got to me! Maybe it could be Suzy all along. ''Sir are you okay?''

''Huh? I mean Yes!'' I said.

After I was sure that Suzy had gone home,I quickly went to the reception desk and opened up some of the files which had her writing in.I opened the message and also opened the files to observe the hand-writing but I failed.The two hand writing were completely different.


At my house

I went inside my house and the light to see Sulli sitting in the sofa with her hands folded.

''Sorry I had a file to complete.'' I said and was about to kiss her when she pushed me back a little.

''Listen to your messages!'' Sulli angrily demanded and I did as I was told. ''There are 23!''

I pressed a button on the telephone that had voicemails and heard one of them.

~~~~Love is all that I can give to you~~~~

I pressed the next button while I saw how angry Sulli was getting.

~~~~Love is more than just a game for two~~~~

I pressed the next button and heard the same song repeating again.I angrily turned the voicemails off and turned around to look at Sulli.

''Is this a joke?'' I asked,thinking of a way to cheer her up.

''Maybe it was your patient!'' Sulli angrily spoke.

''What patient?'' I asked.

''The one giving you paintings and messages!'' Sulli replied. ''She must love you a lot eh?''

I sighed as in how I was going to explain to her but Sulli stood up and turned the portrait around.

''Happy birthday my love!'' Sulli angrily read as she showed me the message written behind the portrait.

''What's that?'' I asked.

''I'd like to know too.'' Sulli replied.

''I'll explain! This painting came without a word,nothing!'' I explained.

''Oh really? Then what's this?! All of this?!'' Sulli angrily questioned while throwing all the message in my face.

''Sulli wait!'' I stopped her. ''Listen I have been getting gifts,messages and all kinds of things. They might be from a patient but I am not sure!''

''Why didn't you tell me?!'' Sulli asked.

''Not to upset you!'' I told. ''The baby was enough worry.''

''If there's another women....'' Sulli said.

''I swear there is no one!'' I swore but Sulli just stood up and walked away. ''Sul Sul you've got to trust me!''

''I'l try but it's hard.'' Sulli angrily said and walked away.

I sighed as he read another message he received from this pest. *I waited until morning.I wish you were here! I feel so close yet so far. I have no one except you. I know that wife of yours is trying to come between us,she clings to you but be strong my love! Don't let her keep us apart!*

''What bull!'' I angrily said while trying the message.


Thursday

With Taemin

I walked and walked until I reached Sulli's workplace.I saw her walking inside but before she could go any further....

''SULLI!!!!!!'' I shouted and ran up to her.

I quickly gave her a peck on her lips and gave her something.

''You forgot this.'' I said while giving her,her medicine.

''Thank you'' Sulli said while giving me a weak smile.

''Can we please talk?'' I asked and Sulli nodded.

I accompanied her to a bench that was just outside her workplace and sat next to her.I caressed her sad face with my fingers while she sighed deeply.I could already see how hurt Sulli was.

''You okay?'' I asked.

''I have to see my cilent now.'' Sulli informed.

''I have listed everyone.Patients,doctors,nurses it could be anyone!'' I explained.

''Sorry I'm in a rush.'' Sulli said and walked away.

''How could I convince you?!'' I angrily asked.

''Do you really want it?!'' Sulli quesionted.

''What?'' I asked.

''The baby.'' Sulli replied.

''Sulli we have to go!'' Sulli's collegue informed.

Sulli just sadly shook her head and walked away from me.I was just heartbroken and didn't know what to do.I angrily walked to my car but then saw a message on my car's screen.

''Don't let her keep us apart.'' I read then angrily opened my car to get some cloth.

I tried to clean the message but realised that it just wasn't getting off.

''!'' I angrily swore.


At my office

I entered my office to see a patient screaming and shouting at Suzy.

''I want to see Dr.Lee now!!!'' The patient screamed.

''What is it?'' I asked.

''I had an early appointment but now it's noon!'' The patient screamed at me.

''We don't see patients at Wednesday!'' I said and took my timetable to see patients being booked at Wednesday. ''Suzy! I am at the hospital in Wednesdays!''

''Sir it's Thursday!'' Suzy informed.

''Forgive me M---'' I stopped talking when I heard that misfortunate song again.

~~~~L is for the way you look at me~~~~

I angrily opened a door to see if the song was playing from that room but it wasn't.

~~~~O is for the only one I see~~~~

I angrily opened another door and heard the music getting louder. I knew it was from this room and angrily opened the curtains to see Key hyung applying acupuncture on a patient.

''Taemin is everything okay?'' Key hyung asked me and I saw that the radio had that stupid song on.

''Uhm..Sorry hyung!'' I said while closing the curtains.What is wrong with me?!


At my office

''Suzy it just can't go on!'' I angrily shouted. ''You mix up everything! The files,dates and patients' appointments! People complain to me about your service! My partners all agree on firing you!''

''Yes but I am new to this job.'' Suzy reasoned. ''I promise I'll do things better.''

''You always promise! In 6 months you haven't even improved.'' I angrily shouted.

''Please doctor!'' Suzy begged. ''Give me one chance and I promise!''

''You mess up one more time and you're fired you hear me?'' I said and Suzy nodded. ''Now get out!''

Suzy went out of my office while Key hyung entered in.

''Did you fire her?'' Key hyung asked.

''She promised.'' I sighed.

''Like always!'' Key hyung commented. ''Are you okay?''

''Yeah Yeah.'' I said.

''You seem tired and stressed out.'' Key hyung said and stood behind me.

''I think you need a message.'' Key hyung said and was about to touch me when I stood up and grabbed my things immediately.

''I gotta go before Sulli gets worried.'' I said and left my office.


At my bedroom

I wasn't sleeping at all.I was just too stressed to sleep while I saw Sulli and turning left and right.

''Something wrong?'' I asked.

''No I'm fine.'' Sulli replied.

I sighed as I knew something was wrong.I turned the lamp on and gave her,her medicine.

''Did you take them?'' I asked.

''I just want a glass of milk.'' Sulli requested.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen.I opened the carton of milk and poured the remaining milk to see that it only filled up till 8 drops which was far too little to drink.I threw the carton of milk and tried to look for another one but realised that there was no more milk.I decided to ask Naeun for some carton of milk so I first put on my jeans and shirt and left the house. I walked up to her house and knocked on her door.I knocked and knocked but there was no reply.

''Eh? That's strange!'' I said while stratching his head.

I knocked on the door louder and harder this time but there is no answer again.

''I guess no one is at home then!'' I said and walked away.


Friday

At the park

Minho hyung and I are talking while Hojung was playing with his bike.

''You're crazy! You're becoming paranoid.'' Minho hyung said.

''Did he offer you a message as well?'' I asked.

''Taemin,Key hyung is a physical therapist besides he isn't gay!'' Minho assured. ''He's right.You're really weird nowadays!''

'' ''Thanks for the brochure in my mailbox'' but I put nothing in the mailbox.'' I explained while showing him another message. ''It also says Florence and Italy is my dream. I'll leave with you anytime.This girl is yours!''

''It says girl so it can't be Key hyung.'' Minho said.

''This is really creepy.'' I angrily commented but then me and Minho hyung stopped talking when we heard Hojung fell off his bike.

''HOJUNG!'' Minho hyung shouted and ran up to him.

*RING RING RING RING*

''Hello? What?!'' I said.

''Hojung you need to be careful.'' Minho hyung advised.

''Hyung! Sulli's hurt so I'm going to the hospital.'' I informed and quickly ran to the hospital.


At the hospital

I ran to the hospital and opened the doors.I tried to find Sulli but a doctor stopped me.

''Dr.Lee Taemin!'' The doctor said.

''My wife?!'' I asked.

''She's fine now.'' The doctor replied. ''She was knocked over by someone who was riding a scooter. The driver fell off and fled.''

''How about the baby?'' I asked and the doctor sadly looked down.

''The shock was terrible.I'm sorry she had a miscarriage'' The doctor informed me.

''No please no.'' I cried.

''Taemin?'' Minho hyung called and I went to hug him tightly.

''Hyung the baby is gone!'' I cried my heart out while hugging him tightly.


At my house

I saw Sulli's sitting like a dead corpse while hugging her legs with her arms around her legs.There wasn't a smile or a frown.She wasn't like the same Sulli.She was like a dead zombie.She didn't even care to groom herself or change her clothes.

''I'll spend the mornings here.'' I said but Sulli didn't reply. ''Go outside,honey.You've stayed in the house for 4 days.Let's have coffee at Starbucks?''

''I don't feel like it.'' Sulli sadly replied.

''Minho hyung told me that Krystal will drop by this afternoon.'' I informed and gave her a peck on her cheek. ''See you later.''

I went in my room to get my things while Sulli walked to the door and saw a envelope that had my name on it.Sulli opened it to find a key with a key ring that had my name on it and a message.

''My love the dream trip you had suggested is finally coming true.Come join me!'' Sulli read.

I went up to her but she pushed me away.

''Stop lying! The key has your name on it.'' Sulli angrily shouted.

''I don't know where it is from.'' I explained.

''Keep it!'' Sulli threw it at me and stormed off to our bedroom.

''I honestly don't know about any trip or key!'' I confessed. ''This girl is trying to seperate us!''

Sulli packed all her things in a luggage.

''I just want peace and quiet!'' Sulli cried while walking away. ''I don't know anything anymore!''

''But I do know that we need to stick together!'' Taemin begged.

''I'm leaving you forever!'' Sulli angrily said and took her luggage.

Sulli leaves the house and I just stood at the door,heartbroken.


Saturday

At my office

''Hello?'' Minho hyung shook me while I stopped thinking.

''Maybe I should take her on a trip?'' I suggested.

''No that isn't really a good idea.'' Minho hyung replied. ''Krystal is taking care of her right now.''

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Dr.Lee there is--'' Suzy entered in with a bouquet of flowers.

''Throw that away now!'' I demanded. ''Get rid of them all.I don't want any of those gifts.''

Suzy nodded and left my office.

''How is she doing?'' I asked.

''Sulli is fine.'' Minho hyung assured.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Now what?'' I asked.

''It's the hospital they say it's urgent.'' Suzy informed.

''Yes?'' I picked up the phone. ''Wait let me check!''

I went to the reception desk and went to check for a patient's file.

''Did you send them Mr.Kim's file?'' I asked but Suzy was more interested in the bouquet of flowers.

''I'm sure I did.'' Suzy spoke.

''They had to postpone the operation to today.'' Taemin angrily said while trying to find the file.

''Oh I'm sure it's here I--'' Suzy got interrupted.

''It's here!'' I angrily slammed the file on Suzy's desk.

''I was sur--''Suzy got interrupted again.

''YOU'RE FIRED SUZY!'' I angrily shouted while taking the file to leave for the operation.


At the bus

Suzy sits on the bus and leans her head against the window.She wiped her tears while carrying the bouquet.She saw a envelope and opened it.She saw a plane ticket.

''Seoul to Florence?'' Suzy said. ''He just lost his ticket.''


Sunday

At my office

'''The office is closed at Wednesdays and if you have any more questions just ask me!'' I instructed my new secretary,Sohee.

''Yes doctor.'' Sohee replied.

I went to the patient's room to call the next patient.

''Next!'' I announced and guy followed him.

I entered my office and the guy closed the door behind.

'Please sit down.'' I said and sat down.The guy sat down. ''What's wrong?''

''Nothing wrong with me!'' The guy angrily answered.

''Then who?'' I asked.

''A young girl.'' The guy replied. ''Who you used and dumped! Did that ring a bell to you?! I love her and I won't let you treat her like this!''

''I didn't dump her! I was fair on her.'' I explained. ''I warned her that it coudn't last now you may leave.''

''She didn't understand! It's driving her crazy!'' The guy shouted and stood up. ''You're destroying her career.Be brave and tell her personally!''

''I'm very sorry she didn't understand'' I said while standing up. ''I have nothing to say to her now get out because I have other patients waiting.''

I walked to the door and opened the door for the guy to leave.Before the guy leaves,he walks up to me and....

''You're a Creep!'' The guy insulted.

''Sure!'' I replied.

''You coward!'' The guy angrily said and knocked the files off Sohee's desk.

The guy angrily leaves my office.

''Who's that?'' Key hyung asked.

''It's just Suzy's boyfriend.'' I replied.

=====LATER====

Sohee carried a box with red wrapping over it and placed it on my desk.

''This is for you Dr.Lee.'' Sohee said.

I removed the red wrapping and it saw a hard white box.I opened it and immediately closed it when I saw a heart organ that was stabbed by a sharp knife.

''Throw it away now!'' I demanded and Sohee did as she was told.

''You okay doctor?'' Someone said as she placed her hands on my back.

I angrily stood up and pushed Jiyeon against the wall.

''What do you want with me you crazy ?!'' I angrily asked. ''You just gotta have it don't you?! With your messages and gifts?!''

Jiyeon shouted at me while I angrily swore and cursed at her more and more.Then I slapped her and started to hit her when Minho hyung and Key hyung came and pulled me away from Jiyeon while Sohee tried to pull Jiyeon away from me.

'You're ing sick! I will sue you for this!!!'' Jiyeon screamed and left.


At my house

''A cardiologist has been accused of assualt today.It happened today in Dr.Lee Taemin's office.A patient,Park Jiyeon,filed a complaint against the doctor who allegedly assualted her.Police will shortly get back to us by questioning Dr.Lee Taemin.Here is our reporter who is currently with Dr.Lee Taemin.''

I lied down on the sofa and watched the news while drinking a bottle of beer.

''Dr.Lee did you assault your patient?'' The reporter asked but I saw myself  walking and not answering the reporter but the reporter doesn't stop asking me questions. ''Is your career over? Please answer doctor!''


Today

At my office

I walked inside but then was stopped.

''Dr.Lee Taemin you are under arrest.'' The police officer said and arrested me.

They were about put me inside the car when.....

''STOP!'' Sulli said and ran up to me. ''Officer I am his lawyer.Can I please talk to him?''

''Be quick!'' The officer said.

''Say nothing until I get there!'' Sulli said to me and I nodded.

Sulli pulled me for a kiss and I kissed her back then the police breaks our kiss and  takes me away.


At the police station

''You slappped her and she said she would take action?'' The officer asked.

''True!' I replied

''Then she filed a complaint and phoned the press?'' The officer asked.

''Yes.'' I replied.

''Then you went to see her and you fought with her,leading to her heart failure?'' The officer asked.

''Stop alleging! You have no proof!'' Sulli exclaimed.

''I went home at 8pm and I spent the night at my house.'' I told.

''I was with him!'' Sulli lied. ''The whole night!''

''Aren't you seperated?'' The officer asked.

''We're reconciled?'' Sulli replied.

The officer then talks to another officer and they realised that I was proved innocent.


At my house

''Why did you do it Sul Sul?'' I asked her.

'You're a lot of things but definitely not a murderer!'' Sulli replied.

''This past week has just completely been crazy! Sorry but in a way I'm glad she's dead.'' Taemin sighed. ''That woman was just mad.She almost drove us apart.''

We were about to hug each other when we were disturbed by a ambulance van's sound and lights.I stood up and went to the window to see what was going on.


A/N=Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of this story and we finally know the truth about Naeun and Taemin.

Good bye and thanks for reading.Please do comment as well :D

I would also like to thank the amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story

I would like to thank this 1 amazing person for upvoting this story! I am very happy and appreciate your upvote!