the memories..

your jealousy is my love

annyeong~~~ sorry for the late update..(_ _)'  school has started and i was busy with dance pracrices and school works..*sighed* so i just wanna say... i'm sorry sorry very very much much 'much' because of this crappy and not satisfying chapter..but i hope you will still continue reading my fiction. and you're welcome to comment anything about my fiction..ANYTHING, either negative or positive. for the positive comment, thank you! for the negative comments, i will try my best to make it good for you..well, this is my motive; ANYTHING FOR THE READERS~ ;)

key's P.O.V

ish, i hate seeing that girl with my taeminnie!! i hate it, i hate it soo much!!  

what is it? jealous~?? hah! not even in my dreams!

"heh, speaking of the devil!" i said to myself with irritant. i saw taemin with that 'girl' , walking their way home from school, TOGETHER! i dont want my baby boy to be with that girl! i feel i wanna puke!

*flashback*

(when i was 5 years old)

me: jung mi-ah!

i call over a girl a year younger than me, who was standing at the playground.

jungmi: kibum-hyung! i was searching for you!

me: and i was searching for you too!

*laughed together*

we played in the sand box, drawing what was inside our mind.

jungmi: kibum-hyung, i want you to be with forever,kay?

me: forever?

jungmi: neh. i want to be with you.. hey, how about we married each other when we grow up?

me: marry?! wha. what are you saying?

jungmi: can you promise me?

me: mm..okay..

*pinkey swear*

(when we turn 14-15)

i was running all the way in the hall way, searching someone. 

there she is!

me: jung mi-ah!

jungmi didnt heard me.

me: jung mi!

she noticed me, and smiled. however, she left me behind and walked away with a boy.

i felt irritated by that so i took her hand.

me: jung mi! did you heard me?!

jungmi: kibum! what are you doing?!!

she look at the boy she was with.

jungmi: let go off me!!

i didnt care..

jungmi: DID YOU HEARD ME?! LET-GO!

i let her go.

me: yah! do you know that you keep ignoring me?!

jungmi: i'm sorry, but i was busy these days!

me: oh busy? busy of what? busy dating and having with your boyfriend?!?!

jungmi: YAAAHHH!!!!! (screaming out loud and slapped me.)

me: wha..

jungmi: KIM KIBUM! WILL YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME ALL DAY?! I'M 14 NOW! FOUR-TEEN!!

me:so that mean you broke those promise we made to each other?

jungmi: what promise?

me: the promise that we'll be together forever!

jungmi: kibum, that's a promise we made each other when we're a LITTLE KID!!! we dont know anything yet!

me: so that's the excuse you're giving me?! just because we're still LITTLE?!

jungmi: SHUT UP!!! i'll do as what ever i please! you're keep annoyed me!

me: me? annoyed? you? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEEP IGNORING ME! LIKE I'M A STRANGER TO YOU!

jungmi: what are you saying?! i've never ignored you!

me: NEVER? HAH! you always giving unreasonable excuses!

jungmi: I HATE YOU!!

me: hate me? FINE! I-HATE-YOU-TOO!!!

she was feeling soo angry and run away, with her 'boyfriend' following her. i could saw her tears burst. but i didnt care less of it.

*end of flashback*

and thats, when we start hating each other, ignoring each other. and when i was transferred to another school, i felt pleased. however, when highschool started, we're in the same school again! i kept glaring at her cos i really hate seeing her... but i dont know the reason why..but i felt bored if she's absent..

BUT STILL, I REALLY HATE HER!