first day of 2nd year of high school!

your jealousy is my love

ohayo readers~~~~ 

this is my fourth fiction for my SHINee fiction collection!! but sorry, sorry soo soo soo much that i didnt continue my second fiction; the best teacher ever! 

cos i was waiting for the results in my polls. after i got the results, i willl continue it. so for the mean time, i'll be doing this fic!  okay now, chiao~

btw, i love this two happy and cute friends. they're the SHINee's cutie pie!!!

 

i stepped into my highschool. this has been the second time i've been in this school. i accidentally saw key, my former friend. he look at me with glare.

oh yeah, this has been the second time i'm in the same school as him... i didnt want to tell why we dont like each other..

-at the hallway-

i was at my locker, taking something. then a boy tripped in front of me.

me: omo, are you okay?! (helped him)

?? : aish, thank you for helping..

me: it's okay.. but you aren't hurt?

??:no. i'm still fine. i'm taemin. you?

me: me? i'm kang jungmi. nice to meet you.

taemin: nice to meet you too. you look familiar..

me: familiar? apparently i just met you today.

taemin: ah, i see. okay, i'm going to my class now.

me: yeah, even me. see you.

i walk to the left and taemin walked to the left also. we smiled.

taemin: i'm in class 2-E. you?

me: i'm in 2-E too!

we laughed and went into the class together.

however, someone was watching them..

key's p.o.v

onew: key, hurry up or we'll be late!

jonghyun: yah, you're hearing?

minho: wait, is that taeminnie?

we look at the person infront at the same time. yeah, it's taemin! wait, is he with a girl?

jonghyun: woah, looks like our taemin have a gal~

onew: looks like our baby boy is growing up..

me: yah! that's...

onew: the girl you mean?

jonghyun: who?

i glare at them with a burning face.

minho: she's key's childhood friend and his cru-

me: minho!!

he's suprised and ran. 

jungmi's p.o.v

-after school-

i was sitting next to taemin troughout the lessons. yes! looks like i've found a new bestie!

"jungmi-shii, i couldnt understandthis topic!" taemin stand infront of me, holding a history book.

"let me take a look" he gave me the book and i read it. "ah, this is easy! you didnt concentrate eh?" i as i just know that he's weak in history. "NO~~" he said with a puppy eye..KYAAA~~so cute!

taemin's p.o.v

jungmi and i were staying at the school a bit late. she was teaching me history cos i really dont know history..i'm just making an excuse cos i dont want to feel shame...wuuu~~~ T^T

but... wow..ohmaigawd! jungmi is sooo genius!! she can memorize a lot of dates. i feel jealous now.. she looks a lot like the girl in the picture that i saw in key hyung's wallet. i look a bit at her.

woah...she gor pretty lips, natural red lip, and shining grey eyes. i wonder how her cheeks feel like.

wat da..

snap out from this Taemin!! she's my new bestfriend!

"taemin? are you listening?"

i woke up from the gazing.."yeah, i'm listening"

"okay then, teaching is finished," she packed her stuffs and went out.

"wait jungmi! can i follow you?" i stop her. luckily she agreed.