Present

Love On Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV Start of an ordinary hot summer for Hyoyeon. All day Hyoyeon's at home, he didn't go out to meet his neighbors nor his friend. He just stayed home and all he do aside from his choirs are surfing in the internet and playing online games. As a eldest son he takes the responsibilities of taking good care of the house and his brother, kyungsan. Until such time that Hyoyeon is not doing anything and met someone again online.   Hyoyeon is chilling out in his room, alone and facing his laptop. He is fond of reading books and e-books. Surfing in the internet for latest news of his kpop idols. He join or sign up at goodreads.fanfic.com for almost 2 years now. He is silent reader at first, he never wrote story and sometimes leave a comment when he likes the chapter of the story, that is one of his daily routine and to remove his boredness, he also read some blogs of his friends and then one blog caught his attention.

 

HyoRanger0922 : Can I apply to that position because I think I am qualified to be your ideal type of guy.

 Hyoyeon commented on it. he start to be interested. "Why is he prefer an asian guy?" Hyoyeon thought 

PinkEyeSmile801 : hahaha really? That is cool  HyoRanger0922 : Yes I am younger, a little bit tall, Asian, I don't know what color is my eyes and Both of any personality and apperance you are looking for HyoRanger0922 : so can I be your girlfriend? don't worry I am not picky in choosing what kind of girl to love ;) PinkEyeSmile801 : hahaha Yes... I am your girlfriend now ^_^

"Is this sort of joke?" Hyoyeon said to himself shocked. "I guess it isn't" He said out loud

After they know each others name and personalities. Hyoyeon think it was crazy and weird having it but the more he knows this girl, he started to love her fully. They share both similarities and differences by asking 20 stupid questions to deeply get know each other before their relationship go further. After few days Hyoyeon could say that they are officially in relationship but he is kind of scared that the girl would leave her like his ex-girlfriend.

Hyoyeon's POV

Her name is Hwang Tiffany, the girl and love of my life now, She lives in Canada. This is a long distance relationship again and even it is really hard I learned that I have to bare all the pain that will going to happen in the future. I don't know what will be the ending of this love story but this time I won't give up even it is long distance relationship. I don't have any current work but I am helping out my mom in carrying heavy vegetables to be sell in the market. I always tried to make time with her because I am deeply in love with her. It sort of scared me when I met her little sister who is overprotected on her, Stephanie Hwang, she is also a kpop fan and loves EXO Kai. Tiffany's parents know about us because of her sister but that is fine with me but to be honest I am actually not ready to see her family and I don't know have enough courage to face them.

I ask few couples only 2 out of 10 couples survived in long distance relationship. it scared me a lot, I don't know what to do, I don't know if we can survived and live happily ever after just like in fairytales but I will do my best to be with her every single moment.

Our first month is really happy and sweet. I was only using my phone to call, chat and video call with her and I never felt alone. I sometimes show something for her to blush and give effort to make her feel how much I love her. If I was busy I really tried my best to chat with her even I am outside. She is not showy to her feelings and she is a little bit awkward when I call so we most of the time chat on skype that is one of our problems because all guys want to feel and see the effort coming from their girlfriends and that makes me upset but I understand and still accept the personality she had. 

our relationship continue, we are now 3 months and we had our first fight because of little things and misunderstanding. She got more busy playing with her sister and other stuff and I do sometimes got busy looking for job that is why our time are not really matching and that is our second problem, we both hard to adjust since my clock is 1 day and two hours advance in her clock and I can't bare all the pain I kept in my heart. When Tiffany and I didn't text no one occupies my heart. I am just staring at my phone waiting for her to be done until one day I start to tell her what I feel.

PinkEyeSmile801 : hi love... something is wrong? HyoRanger0922 :  hi actually I am not feeling okay. PinkEyeSmile801 : what happened tell me?

 I called her in skype, I am contro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter