Past

Love On Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyoyeon's POV

Telling you my life is kinda boring, my mom was the one that works in the family. I have a 7 years old brother named Kyungsan and a dad who has many vices in life. I am not actually alone in the house, my cousin, Taeyeon, is with me to accompany me but I always choose to be alone in my room while Kyungsan is always with my mom.

Flashback:

when I was a kid I had this little crush on our neighbor, She is really pretty and sweet. I didn't even tell her my feelings because my mom said it's just a puppy love and it will easily fade away. The story of my love is not that colorful nor wonderful. I am fond in reading Nicholas Sparks books and one of my teacher said I am hopeless romantic. I think she is right but I love reading those. Then years goes by I am now in my senior year in high school.I actually don't have any girlfriend but I really can't take my eyes off to this one girl. Her name is Yoona, one of the popular girls in school, my classmates always tease me because I am this nerd and yes that is true  that is why they always distance on me so I ate my lunch alone  and stay quiet in class but what makes me stand out among is my grades in academics are excellent. Everyone notice me now and even Yoona. She sometimes approach me when she can't understand on some lesson. One day she ask me if I have a free time so we can have a group study in their house so I said yes because midterm exams is coming. After that day I fell deeply in love with her, my heart beats really fast and I am happy when she is around. I don't want to end this senior year because it is really memorable but as months passed by the graduation day is near and we all get seperated. I failed to tell Yoona how I deeply in love with her because after the day of our graduation I found out that her family is moving out in Seoul and her dad has a better plan for her. From that moment I never saw Yoona again.

My College's Years

I entered one of the college in Busan, one of the professors asked me to join a basketball team. I wonder why but from that moment everything started to change. I am more confident and skillful in playing basketball though it is hard , I learn how to manage my time. there is this girls who sometimes watch our games and even our training sessions. our coach approach her and ask something. after that he called all of us.

"Okay team this is Park Shin- Hye, she is our court side reporter, be good to her okay. I will leave for awhile. Go and do your job" our coach said and leave

Park Shin-Hye is a member of the journalism club and she was in the game to deliver some reports and take pictures to be posted in bulletin boards. I caught her staring at me many times so I decided to approach her and asked her out and we start to see each other for a month but I heard from one of her friends that she had a feelings for Lee Minho, he is my teammate and my buddy. She is not actually staring at me but instead to Minho. I actually looked stupid. I felt really broken, I gave my effort, time and love. she just used me to be with Minho. my grades started to fail from that and I quit basketball.

After that incident I never look in any other girls, it been 2 years since I don't have a girlfriend. I met a friend in computer class. His name is Sooyoung, we are seatmates and have individual computer. I saw his desktop wallpaper with a group of beautiful girls then I start to wonder who it is. So I ask him.

"Who are those girls on your computer?" I asked

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter