Part 5

To Make You Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So do you all agree ? " Onew ask the girls . 

 

" I don't see this thing as helping us but insulting us . Having school vote for us because we are not too well known , isn't that like provoking us . We have right to be what we want in this school and student council shouldn't involve in our appearance . " Eun Ji said strictly . 

 

" What Eun Ji said is right but it's up to you either you want to change or not . We won't push you . " Jonghyun look at Eun Ji while smilling at the bold girl who looking at other side . 

 

" I want to enter it . It my last year in school . I should at least make a better appearance infront of the junior . I'm not the snob that they always talking about . " Luna rise up her hand with smile looking at Eun Ji who now have her attention at her senior . 

 

" Sunbaenim , you okay with them ? They just make the whole school categories us as least appearance in school . "  

 

" Eun Ji ya ~ cut it out . I don't know why you so mad about student council making this kind of thing . Yes, it's true they make us a little bit embarrassed but isn't that before we hear the same thing ? " Na Eun stop her friend who always seems not statisfied with the school council . Sometimes she wonder why her friend always behave like that . Holding grudge towards the student council . 

 

" I haven't hear anything before . " Eun Ji avoid her eyes from looking at her bestfriend . 

 

" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter