Part 4

To Make You Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What the hell are actually happening . " Bunch of people staring at the board  while looking at the school contest winner with the contest rules . 

 

Congratulation to lucky contestant . 

So now the real contest begin . The choosen contestant of the the contest need to be partnered with the school council . Our motive are to make your appearance noticable by the others . Contestants need to be at the student meeting room TODAY after school . 

 

The choosen contestant . 

1. Choi Jin Ri (Sulli) - 132 Votes

2. Park Sun Young (Luna) -  101 Votes

3. Bang Minah -98 Votes 

4. Jung Eun Ji  - 87 Votes

5. Son Naeun -84 Votes 

 

" Choi Jin Ri ? In what class she in Hayoung ah ? " A girl ask her friend . 

 

" I think i 've heard it before . Choi Jin Ri .. Jin Ri .. It sound so familiar  . Ommo , i remember it now ! She 's in our class . Heol , i can 't even know her exsistance if our class teacher did't call out her name for register . " 

 

" I knew her name when she appeared in our school book many time for best achievement but i never seen her before . " 

 

" Who are you talking about ? " 

 

" Luna Sunbaenim . " 

 

" Ahhh , Luna Sunbaenim our top score student . Juniors might not know her but every time they announce for The Best Top Scorer Student her name will be there . Since she too smart the teacher doesn't care if she waren't in class . She got her own spot in school which is the place that she usually spend her time when we having our class . Rumor said that she got that place because her uncle is the principal of our school . 

 

" That Bang Minah surely got choosen because of her dislike towards men . " 

 

" Eun Ji totally collect too much enemy . " 

 

" I can understand all of them got their reason to be choosen but i can't understand how Son Naeun the active top 10 student get her name on the list . " 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

 

" So what kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter