Part 1

To Make You Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho look outside his class through the window at the field as his eyes only on a girl who sitting alone under a big shady tree , reading a book . 

 

" Minho , let's go for the football practice . " Jonghyun wake him up from his own thought . He look at Jonghyun who already finish doing the class report . 

 

" I think Onew hyung , already wait for us for too long . I told you to do it earlier when Mrs Shin did't enter the class but you busy with your phone . " Minho glare at his friend who only smile while scrathing his neck . 

 

" I'm sorry . Next time i won't do it at last minute . Promise . " Jonghyun grin at Minho . 

 

" Yeah , and you 've promise me that since we meet at primary school . " 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

 

" Minho score it . " Onew pass the ball to Minho and he skillfully kick the ball into the goal . 

 

" Oppa , you 're really good . " 

 

" Oppa jjang . " 

 

" Minho Oppa , I love you . " 

 

The girl squelled at him after he score the goal . Among all the crowded girl he saw the girl that he saw earlier reading the book, standing beside the tree watching him and when their eyes met she quickly pick her book and left .

 

 Next day at school   

 

" Minho we 've got meeting today and don't forget about it . " Onew as the president of student council reminding him as they have meeting after the school .

 

" i won't forget about it Hyung . But i think you should remind Jonghyun more than me . He being more forgetful day by day . "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter