CHAPTER 1

100th Rejection

My name is Jaemi a first year.  I was sleeping a minute ago when the stupid announcement woke me up.

“THIS DORM WILL BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION STARTING TOMORROW SO PACK ALL YOUR THINGS AND BE AT THE HALL ROOM.WAIT FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!”

“But the school year hasn’t even started yet”. I said sighing.

I finished packing all my things and sighed for the second time.

“It’s early in the morning and that stupid dorm leader is making me do these troublesome things”.

 I sighed again.

Everyone is gathered now in the hall room. It’s so noisy and it’s very irritating too. The dorm leader is now standing in a small stage holding a paper. I think it’s the list of the new assigned room for each of us. Not that it matter to me. Anywhere is fine as long as there’s a bed to sleep with.

 I was sitting calmly when my name was called.

“Jaemi will stay in the EXO’S dorm” the dorm leader said. Everyone is shocked. I don’t know why.

The dorm leader gave me a map. I took it and went back to my seat.

I feel that all the girls are throwing death glares at me. But I don’t really mind.

“It’s not bad being famous for a while” I said sarcastically to annoy them to hell.

Half an hour already passed.

“You’re dismissed” the dorm leader bid as a farewell teary eyed. I think he is too sentimental not to mention he is a boy.

On my way to my new dorm I was hoping everything will be normal.

Diiiing doooooong

As the door opened I saw an angel.

“Is this heaven?” I asked out without thinking.

The angel laughed and his eyes were sparkling like crystals.

“I like you! Will you go out with me?” I blurted out and bowed ninety degrees.

 Why did I bow? No clue.

 I guess I panicked. It’s my first time seeing such beautiful creature.

Then I realized I was blushing like hell.  

My heart is beating so fast.

I can’t breathe properly and before I know it, everything went black.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------