CHAPTER 4

100th Rejection

“Do you guys know the one outside?” I asked them.

“It’s the daughter of one of the school board members” kris answered still not looking at me.

“Why is she here? It’s too early.”  I asked them while walking closer to the door.

“It must be pretty important” I said and peeped at the door hole.

There I saw a Chinese old lady in her thirties with a colorful paint in her face. 

I was quite shocked but I started laughing.

“It’s just an old lady with loads of makeup guys, why are you so afraid?” I teased them.

“She likes luhan-hyung and she’s being persistent” sehun said which stopped me from laughing.

“Are you serious?”  I feel kind of irritated at this old hag right now.

An idea came up and ordered everyone to hide and keep quite. Even though they’re dead curious they didn’t asked and followed me.

I messed my hair and my clothes to look like I just got up in the bed.

“Do I look y now luhan?” I suddenly asked him and made him blush a little.

Now everyone is looking at him waiting for his answer.

“Yes” he whispered but everyone heard it especially me. I want to jump and dance my victory dance but I restrained myself.

He was red as tomato now.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

 “yah! What took you so long to open t-?” the lady stopped and looked at me from head to toe. She’s carrying a plastic I think its food.

I looked at her from head to toe and yawned. I puffed my chest out. I’m pretty confident in my size. I can feel her losing her confidence.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” she asked and raised an eyebrow which irritates me more.

“I’m live here. Who ARE you?” I answered coolly.

She was taken aback by my attitude towards her.

“Where is luhan?” she asked me not so politely.

 I raised my eyebrow then smiled.

“He’s still in bed.” I’m starting to enjoy this.

“He worked really hard last night I think he’s tired” I said and blushed on purpose.

She was starting to be annoyed.

I can almost taste my sweet victory. Just a little bit more push.

“oh! Wait should I call him?” i asked her politely as if she’s an old lady.

“luhan daaarliiiing” I called luhan sweetly.

I saw the shocked expression on her face.

“luhan honey, your aunt mingming is here to see you” I continued.

“Wait my name is not mingming and i--“she tried to correct me but I didn’t give her a chance.

“luhan sweety pie come here now your  AUNT MINGMING bought you food” I continued my acting.

“Hey I’m not her aunt” she tried again but I didn’t listen to her.

She’s pissed now. I can see her face getting red out of anger.

It’s my victory.

“hey you! Let me finish what I’m saying” she’s mad really mad. She’s on fire.

“oops!im sorry, I forgot that I must respect elders” I added which made her walk away.

“Bye Aunt Ming Ming!” I shouted when she was on her way out.

I closed the door and was shocked when everyone’s eyes were on me.

“What?!”  I asked them while smiling.

“You’re good” kris patted my head.

“Thanks kris!”  I said proudly.

“Please remind me not to mess with her” chanyeol told the others and the rest agreed.

“I want my reward” I said and open my arms widely.

Everyone looked at luhan, smiled and ran away.

“Hey wait!” luhan tried to object but was too late.

I was smiling ear to ear.

“What do you want?” he asked me while scratching his head.

“Piggy back ride” I answered while fixing, clothes and getting ready.

I caught a glimpse of the boys peeping at us. I winked at them and they did a thumb up.

Luhan positioned himself and I gladly jump at him.

We are in the front of my room now.

He stopped now. I breathed deeply.

“luhan I like you” i took all my courage and confessed to him.

My heart is beating so fast. I know luhan can feel it too because I’m still riding him.

I heard him sighed.

“I’m sorry” he said and put me down.

He didn’t face me. Our backs were touching.

“ouch! rejected!” I said and laugh dryly.

I heard his footsteps fading away.

I closed the door and tears automatically fell.

It hurts. It really hurts.