Suicidal

Suicidal

Park

The rays of joys shined in through the translucent curtains. I’d never felt like this for a while. The feeling of loving someone, it doesn’t come that often, you know? Have you any idea how precious and rare that feeling is? I have a girlfriend now. Someone I can shower my love to. I know that she doesn’t have any feeling for me but I’ll make her fall in love with me. I’ll find a way. A way to have her and protect her. I don’t want to know whether it’s only one sided or not. I want to fall in love.

True, I don’t know who she was. But she is dangerous. I like that. Hmm, I wonder if she is still asleep. Should I check up on her? Maybe not, she might find me a creep. I want to show her I can be a great companion but I just don’t know how. No, it’s not that I have not been in love. I was in love and also out of love. Of course, I’m afraid right now. I’m about to embark on another love journey whereby the ending is still unclear. Like a disciple I’m learning once again how to fall in love and this time, I want her to be my last.

So much thoughts

In the morning

I guess it’s all worth it, it’s worth her, my worries.

I didn’t feel like getting out of bed. I picked up my phone. Woah, so many notifications from all my SNS. I scrolled down my notifications, and guess what. It’s all from one person. Kim Hyun Shik, my worst enemy, and best friend. This kid is a journalist, he works for one of those prestigious media company. To cut it short, he always has new or let’s say gossips about people. Politicians, celebrities or even just normal people. But the reason he is my best buddy is because we are friends from young, ever since I was in Seattle. Since I was pretty lazy to read all of the messages, I just gave him a call. Yes, in the morning, I mean, what kind of journalist doesn’t wake up in the morning right? And then he picked up the call.

“Hello, this is Kim Hyun Shik.”

“What’s with all this messages dude, you have to calm down”

“Ah, Hyung! You’re awake, such a miracle.”

Yes, he is a year younger than me, though I told him ample of times to drop the honorifics, he just refuses.

“Get to the point, jerk.”

“Right, yesterday, I received a news, its top secret but I’m just telling you because I think it’s very amazing.”

“Go ahead, tell me”

“See, yesterday, a member of the public, a female, called me and said that, she saw a lady who looked similar to a lady who is wanted by the police. I told her to take a picture of that lady. Sadly, when she called me back, she said that the lady fled. Funny right? Everyone is alerted, but we can’t publish anything regarding her because apparently she is the daughter of the previous Head of Police Department. Furthermore, I heard that it’s the government mistake for her to turn to such a dangerous person. Hyung, are you there? Hyung, Hyung!”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m here. That’s quite a special case, but why is it the government’s fault? And how did you know so much?’ “I’m not pretty sure why too, but if I get that lady I’ll ask her and tell you. And be careful, Hyung"

“Why?”

“I heard she has a gun too.”

“What the … get back to work jerk, how can she even be with me.”

“Who knows, alright Hyung I have to go, talk to you later bye!”

The phone call got cut.

I put down my phone by my side. Weird, I always thought that something like that will only happen in movies or dramas, but now it’s really happening. This thing doesn’t really concern me though, why should I care. I’m pretty sure, Hyun Shik will tell me. I’m his Hyung after all. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I got up. Such a hassle. I open the door, and I was greeted by a sight of a beautiful angel. It was so mesmerizing her eyes. Her body was alluring and she had this delightful smell. I like it. That person is Kwon Jin Ae. We never said anything, she just looked at me as I looked at her. Maybe I’m still at the very early steps of falling in love. Because everything about her is so captivating. Is this how you fall in love? If it is, then how can I not fall hard?

-