Starting Again

The bad boy and the good girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's note:
This is the first chapter of the sequel:Stuck in between the good boy and the bad boy(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1056162/stuck-in-between-the-good-boy-and-the-bad-boy-daragon-darahae)

I've decided to put the first chapter of SIBTGBATBB here, but this is just tentative. I might take this down later on.
I'm currently undecided wether to make this story(The bad boy and the good girl) a longer one and take down the seque(SIBTGBATBB) instead of being a one shot. If ever I will continue this, I will be changing the title and description. but do not worry. it will have the same plot as the sequel.    

 

 

"I'm giving you your freedom Kiko"
 

 

Before I knew it, my hand crawled to my right cheek where a stinging sensation was occuring.
Kiko had slapped me
 

 

"Guess I deserve that" I said not wanting her to feel sorry for slapping me

 

 

"Yeah you definitely deserve that. But I did not slap you because you're breaking up with me. But because you're lying to yourself!" her tears on the verge of flowing but she kept her composure

 

 

"...I do not want my freedom, it's you who want it Jiyong, I would understand if you asked for it, but never lie to my face Ji."
 

 

My heart was torn to pieces as I see the girl I've been dating for a couple of years cry in front of me. Believe me, I would never want to hurt this girl but my heart was telling me that this is what I should do to make things right. 

 

 

"I did love you Kiko. I really did. God knows I did."

 

 

"I know.. but nothing compared to the amount of love you have for her." this time, she let her tears flow down her cheeks as my arms captured her in an embrace as to console her. Her hands crawled to my back and gripped my shirt as hard as she could

 

 

"Mianhe" was the only word that came out of my mouth

 

It hurts to see Kiko cry but it kills me every time I see Dara in Donghae's arms. I know I don't deserve a second chance with her, but I don't think I could live my life happily without her by my side. She's my sun and my world revolves around her. I was stupid for being a jerk and cheating on her. But I was thankful for everything that has happened, it taught me lessons that will forever be etched in my mind. I finally realized how much I love Dara, the only downside was that she's already in the arms of somebody that is not me. But for her, I would take the risk. I will do everything to win her heart even if it means setting my pride aside and letting go of Kiko.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter