Final

The bad boy and the good girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Note first:Instead of subscribing just click the upvote button guys if you liked this. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. :D

 

 

 

 

 

"Eeeeh.. Dara you've been smiling like a creep since forever. What's with you?" Bom stopped reading the music sheet and focused on her bestfriend instead

 

 


Dara who was glued to her phone gave Bom a quick glance then back to her handphone. Too absorbed in her own world.
Bom didn't like her response and took a quick stride to her and grabbed her phone. Frowned the moment she had seen the content

 

 

 


"So your boyfriend has finished making a song for you huh? Aigoo lovesick freaks" she teased then gave back the phone

 

 

 

"You're just jealous. How about you and Siwon? Is he still courting you?" 

 

 

 


"Can you call that courting?? He's too shy to even ask me to a proper date. Always a double date with you guys" Bom shared her sentiments and sat down beside Dara

 

 

 


"Aigoo.. It's because you're personality is too intimidating that's why he's finding it a bit hard to catch up to you."

 

 

 


"So you're saying I'm like a monster huh?"

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Ani. I can see that he really likes you but can't properly convey it because he's afraid that you might turn him down. So my question is.. do you like him?" Dara inched closer, eyes full of curiousity

 

 

Bom sighed then leaned against the couch

 

 


"You know me well enough Dara-yah. You can tell even without me talking about it."

 

 


Dara smiled on her answer. Thinking of ways to get them together in her mind. Silently tapped her phone to send a message to her sweet boyfriend to ask for help.

 


Recording room

 

 

"Hyung here I finshed the song already." Jiyong handed down the music sheet to Teddy, the main composer and producer of 2ne1

 

 


"Oh. This came fast. You're really a genius Jiyong-ah." Teddy put down his coffee and scanned the sheet

 

 


Jiyong smiled faintly. 

 

 


"You do the arranging hyung. But please make Dara sing the chorus"

 

 

 

Teddy gave him a knowing look. Luckily his phone vibrated and flashed a message which made him smile. He didn't want to meet his hyung's gaze.

 

 

 

"I'm going hyung. My sweetie is looking for me already" his thin lips curved to a smile

 

 

But before he can totally step out of the room Teddy called him

 


"Does Dara know that you've written another song for her? Just how many have you written for her already?"

 

 

 


"Yeah, I texted her about this. It's the only way I can properly make her feel how much I love her. At the very least" His eyes were wandering somewhere

 

 

 

"Aigoo. Just go now before I cry here, you hopeless romantic" Teddy shooed his dongsaeng not wanting to see him in that state

 

 

 


Jiyong's pov

 

 

I closed the door carefully then leaned my back against it. I needed time to breath and relax so I decided to go to the rooftop before I face reality.


And as I was walking in the hallway I suddenly remembered the first time I met Dara.


Taeyang and I were running and playing around the hallway that time when suddenly I bumped into something or rather someone so fragile. I was stunned to see such beauty that it took me time to offer her some help. She smiled when I apologized and asked for direction to YG hyung's office.

 

Taeyang on the other hand was frozen all the while, I guess he too was bewitched by her amazing beauty. I watched as her back faced me heading towards the direction I told her. I was going to run after her to ask for her name when Goo Hye Sun noona appeared and called her "Sandara". I stopped on my tracks and smiled, what an odd name I thought. It's not very usual for a korean to have a three syllable name. But it suit her. 


We only found out that she was already a celebrity from a foreign land before coming here as a trainee after YG hyung introduced her to us.

 

And as I walk past the practice room, I remembered how she would be covered with sweat for practicing the whole day, how she would skip meals in order to catch up to the trainees who have already been training for years. I admire her determination. She was told countless of time that she can't be a singer but was determined to prove them wrong. 
 

 

And by the time we know it, she was already practicing with the other trainees. She became close to Bom noona in a short time. Their personalities were the total opposite, Bom noona was very outgoing and loud while she was an introvert and shy, but when they're together they match and compliment each other very well. And little by little we've grown to know each other and became friends eventually.

 


Seven hyung would take us out whenever he has time. Of course he would bring us so he can go on dates with Han Byul noona, not that it mattered of course, I was rather blissful about it because I get to spend time with my friends and of course Dara. And when she asked for my hand to help her with YG hyung, I knew at that time that I was willing to do anything for her.
That I liked her the moment I laid my eyes on her. She's special and I promised that time that I'll only treasure her and give her happiness as much as I can

 

 

And as I entered the rooftop the air of the past seemed fresh in my mind. Remembering them all clearly as I sat in a corner and reminisced

 


I even saw Dara crying here at one time. Maybe from exhaustion and stress from everday practice without the guarantee to debut as an artist. But giving up wasn't included in her options.
 

But one day she went back to the Phillipines after completing all the trainings. I thought she was never going back and gave me the inspiration to write the song 'Forever with you'.


I was planning to give it to her but our debut made it impossible. Plus the fact that she's far away and I couldn't go after her with our hectic schedule and many engagements.

 

But after quite some time she came back, giving my heart a tick whenever she smiles. I didn't think twice and courted her, I won't let her go again this time. I was determined to make her stay here in Seoul forever with me by her side.

 

It took me time to get her sweet yes. And boy you wouldn't imagine how happy I was that time. Gave her every spare time I have. I was so inspired that I didn't realize that I have written a lot of good songs and YG hyung called them piece of art.

 

It was only in 2008 that my self-composed song 'Forever with you' was produced with the help of my bandmate Top hyung and featuring the amazing vocals of Bom noona. I made sure that she'd get to know that the song was made for her, so in the music video I blatantly mouthed her name at the 3:00 mark of the video(please do see the video. I swear it gave me goosebumps, I really think he mouthed San-da-ra)

 

2009 came and they debuted with an overwhelming hype from the fans and the press as well.
Though our careers demanded most of our time, we made sure that we stay devoted to each other. As much as I want to scream to the whole world that Dara is mine, I couldn't. 


I couldn't compromise her blossoming career so I wrote the song 'Hello' and featured her. That way, even for just a bit, we can show the people that we like each other even if it may seem choreographed. I was overwhelmed when a lot of fans appreciated our chemistry warmly. Even rejoiced when they started shipping us and rumors of us being together began circulating around.
 

We were contented and the happiest back then.

 

 

But YG was worried so he told us to tone down our dates. That we can't be seen offcam anywhere at anytime. There were months that we wouldn't see each other and that made me feel that we were growing apart.

 

 

 

 

Then I met Kiko, all of a sudden I started seeing things out of my comfort zone. She was sweet and liberated. She was a good companion too. I thought she was just being frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter