2 - Final.

Someday.

Yoona's POV 


It was almost 5 pm here, when I got home. This has been an exhausting day for me. And I don't really know how to cheer myself up, Jongin and I haven't talked again for almost 2 weeks, and it kills me. 

 

 We still message each other at aim, though. We just won't catch each other up. Like for now, it's already 1am there, I think. 

Uggh, I do not know what to do anymore. 

 

Jongin-ah, I need you, I miss you, and I want you right now. The ing ocean just keeps on separating us and it . Why can't we just be together? 

 

I buried my face into my pillows and closed my eyes, I'm really tired so I'll just sleep. 

 

***

 

I woke up hugging a soft thing, I felt really comfortable. Must be my pillow. It's so warm. I hugged it tighter, until I felt something... beating? 

 

 

I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw... 

 

 

 


"JONGIN?!" I almost shouted. 

 

No.. no.. this must be a part of my dream.. Maybe I'm still a sleep and I just miss him so bad. My unit had a pass code as a lock, so it's impossible. 

 

So, I brushed my eyes and slapped my face, I looked at him again, and he was chuckling! 

 

Oh, God his sound of laughter is just perfection. This is too good to be true. So, without saying a word, I tried to poke his right cheek. They're so soft. 

 

Wait.. 

 

Does that mean these are all real? 

 

"You're not dreaming, idiot." he finally talked. 

 

He talked. 

 

And his voice was just asdfghjkl. 

 

"Am I that too good to be true?" he uttered again then smirked. 

 

I slapped him. 

 

"OUCH!" he screamt. 

 

"You are real." I sarcastically said. "But yeah, you are too good to be true. Can I slap you again?" 

 

He raised his hands, "Woah, woah. You slap real hard. My face is too precious." he said. 

 

I slapped him again. 

 

"Aish! What was that for? Is that how you welcome your future husband?!" he exclaimed. 

 

I rolled my eyes, "That was for not telling me you were going here, ." I replied. 

 

He shooked his head whilst rolling his eyes, and slowly walked towards me. I crossed my arms, and faced my back. I felt him backhugging me. 

 

"Aww, I wanted to surprise you. Since I've already graduated, I'm free. And I could marry you already. I arrived here, 11 pm. I called your bestfriend, Sica, and she told me where your unit was." he explained as he held our hands together. 

 

"How did you now my passcode?!" I asked. 

 

"I entered the date of our anniversary, I didn't knew it was the correct code." he replied. 

 

I turned around him, and stared at him. 

 

He held my face and my hair, then kissed my forehead. "I missed you." he whispered softly. 

 

I hugged him and said, "I missed you, too." 

 

He pinched my nose, "I love you." 

 

I punched his right shoulder and said, "You know I love you, too." 

 

I really love this guy. God, thank you so much for letting me have him.