1.

Someday.


"Hey," I greeted her as I smiled. 

 

"What?" she answered as she raised an eyebrow on me. 

 

I rolled my eyes, I was about to say something until she said, "So gay, Kim Jongin." 

 

What? Me? Gay?!

 

"Ugh! Excuse yourself, future Mrs. Kim! Is that a way to call your boyfriend?!" I uttered. 

 

She made faces. She looked adorable making weird ones, I smiled a bit. 

 

"Quit staring at me, I know I'm adorable okay." she smirked. 

 

God, is this really my girlfriend? 

 

"Shut up, you're not." I teasingly said as I stick my tongue out. 

 

"Tell me I'm cute or I'll end this call up." she firmly uttered. 

 

Bully! This girl really knows my weak spot. 

 

"But, you're not really cute." I uttered, she glared. "You're beautiful." I added. 

 

I saw her cheeks turned red. How I wish I could touch her face, her hair, and kiss her forehead whilst saying that. I bet she'd shout if I did. 

 

"Jongin, stop thinking of ually harassing me." she interrupted my thoughts. 

 

I chuckled. This girl really knows how to make me smile. 

 

"Yah~ What time is it there?" I asked her. It seemed like it was already dark there. 

 

She was lying on her bed, whilst her body wrapped in her blanket. Someday, my arms will be the one she'd wrap her body with. I swear. 

 

"Umm, 1 am in the morning." she said as she yawned. 

 

My eyes widened. 

 

"Wtf? Yoona, go get some sleep! You're getting uglier. Tsk tsk." I uttered as I shook my head continously. 

 

She rolled her eyes, "You'll still love me anyway." she muttered. 

 

"Yes-- I mean, sleep. You need that." I said. 

 

She brushed her eyes, "But I need you, too." she said in a sweet tone. Oh God it makes me want to go inside my screen and hug her. "Kai-ssi, we haven't had a conversation longer than 5 minutes again after 8 days."  she continues. "And you don't know how much I missed you." 

 

I felt my cheeks turned red. This is her soft side. We had the weirdest relationship, to be honest. We called each other names instead of baby, babe, or whatever. But God knows how much we love each other. 

 

"You think I didn't felt the same? Yoona, God knows how much I want to go inside my screen and be with you. I ing miss you as heck, I want to skip at least one of my classes just to talk to you but you won't let me." I sighed. 

 

She pouted. 

 

"I won't and I will never let you." she stated. 

 

"Gaah, can you please stop pouting?" I asked. 

 

"And why would I?" she asked back. 

 

"Because it makes me want to kiss you, and I know I couldn't-- that's impossible." I answered. 

 

She stopped pouting and stared at me for a while. 

 

She's currently in the Philippines, she finished her course there, and I think it's already their vacation. Whilst I still got 2 weeks before graduating. I'm in California. We're, like, 11 291km away. And that . 

 

I saw her yawned. 

 

"Hey, you know, if you're sleepy, you could sleep now." I said. 

 

"Nhh.. Sorry." she said. "Goodmorning you head. You're almost late for school." she added. 

 

"Goodnight sleepyhead, I love you." I answered. 

 

She was about to end the call when I stopped her, "Hey!" 

 

"Yea?" she asks. 

 

"I learnt a new tagalog phrase for you." I told her. 

 

Tagalog isn't her native language but she stayed there for 4 years so I kinda wanted to know how to speak tagalog, too. 

 

"What is it?" she asks. 

 

"Magpakasal na tayo." I uttered as I smiled. (A/N: it means; Let's get married)

 

Her eyes widened, I chuckled a bit. 

 

"Jongin are you--" 

 

"No, I am serious. I love you." I said, then ended the call. 

 

I smiled, and got up on my bed. "Someday, I swear." I told myself as I looked at my computer screen. 

 


***

 

THERE'S A PART TWO, DON'T WORRY!