Chapter 3

Living with 38 BOYS?

Your POV

I stood up and said " yes sir?! " Mr.Kim stared at you and said " xiumin will be your new seat partner ". I was a bit confused/surpised at first. I shook my head and stared at this cute guy coming over to my desk and sat besides me.

He smiled at me and said " Annyeong ! im xiumin, and you? " I stared at him for about a minute until I notice his hands waving in front of my face. " ehh, what did you say again?" I said as I scratched my head. He chuckled at me and said " I asked for you name. "

" Oh. my name.... " I thought for a minute and said " my name is ~~~"

He smiled at me and said " Nice to meet you, ~~~" as he put his hand in front of me. I looked at him with a confused face. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and shooked it. I was caught with a surpise face. When he finished shaking my hands. He looked up at the board and got out his notebook and pen and started to take notes.

 I looked around and notice this guy with a y face ( EXO Kris ). And then i saw this guy with this little hamster eyes ( Infinite, Sungkyu ). Then there's this other guy with a scary looking face looking at the board ( B.A.P Yongguk ). Then this other guy with a rather bored expression on his face. ( BTS Rap Monster ). Then there's this guy his cap covering his face ( Teen Top C.A.P ).

There so good looking.. I shook my head and lightly slapped my face. You gotta concertrate,  ~~~. I quickly grabbed my notebook and pen and started to write the notes.

I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me. So i turned around and notice about almost all the girls in the class was glaring at me. Aish. im dead meat today.. It wasn't my fault i had to sit next to them. It was Mr.Kim fault.. UGHH.

*Bell Rings*

Everybody suddenly got up and started to pack up and left for lunch. I followed them behind and got ready to go to lunch. I never got school lunch. I'd always pack my own lunch since school lunches are super nasty.

I sat down and started to unpack my bento. I notice someone sat in front of me. I looked up and saw one of the "queenkas" staring at me. " YAH !, you better not think that you and xiumin have a thing. Because me and him are OBVIOUSLY dating". i just rolled my eyes and scoffed " Please. i bet you haven't even talked to them. Stop dreaming and come back to reality, idiot."

Her eyes widened and said " Do you even know me?!" " Does it seem like i care, all i know is that your just one of those desperate es.. " i said. I continue to eat while she started to talk about her parents and that her name is Jiyeon or whatever.

Yes, I know im a . As you can tell i have a bit of repatution in this school. I'm known as the school's "Ice Princess"?. Which is kinda stupid. Because like i said, I'm just a normal girl in the school.. kinda.. ?

I stared at her and said " Are you done talking? Cause I really dont have any intreast in them at all." When she heard that she got up and said " Good, Because they're soo out of your league" . I ignored what she said and continue eating.

_

As lunched finished, everbody walked back into there orginal classes and got out there notes and started to listen to Mrs. Park. She's our Science teacher. i didn't pay that much attention to what she said and started to look outside. I notice a group of guys playing soccer in the field. I guess they had gym next.

I notice one of the guy in my class.. what was his name again.... I thought for about a minute or two. Ahhh, its sungyeol! I guess thats his friends. I continue to watch them play until I felt something burning on my back and it was kinda itchy at the same time. Is that kinda weird? I rosed up my hand " Yes miss song?" " May I please use the restroom?" "Of course, But please hurry back".

I got up and started to walk towards the bathroom. I Started to take off my top and saw this weird mark on my left corner of my back. It was a tree.. It was actually kinda good looking. But I don't recall getting a tattoo or anything like that.

[ A/N : Heres how it looks like ]

It was glowing too... It was blue.. Is this even normal? Do i have some kind of disease or something ! OMG! Am I gonna die or something !

I Shooked my head. That isn't possible... right ? ughh, Whatever. I quickly left the bathroom and went into to my class and sat on my desk. I knew Mrs. Park would think something is going on since I took about 10 minutes in the bathroom. But I ignored it and started to watch the boys outside playing soccer.

_

Xiumin POV

I Felt a burning sensation on my upper right shoulder. I notice somthing on. It was my mark. The mark that shows that my mate is here. And that i've talked to her..

[ A/N : Here's Xiumin's Mark ]

It was glowing the color blue. I quickly ran to my pack. My pack is call EXO. I ran up to suho and showed him my mark without talking. I was out of breath to even talk. I knew he knew what my mark meant. Suho stared at me and then at the rest. I said to them

 

 

" She's Here "

 

_______

 

HELLO HELLO !

Its mwa. KpopLover417. lol, i haven't been on since.. FOREVER.

anyways thank you for reading and supporting this fanfic !

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !