3

{ my persuasion}.

{Chapter 3}

Subin narrows her eyes at Sehun wondering how on earth he knew her name. ''I read it on your Maths book when I was trying to copy your work'' Sehun states casually as if it's really alright to copy someones work. Subin scoffs at Sehuns remark causing Luhan and Chanyeol to chuckle softly earning rightful glares from the younger male. Sehun speaks up, ''You know, its rude to scoff at someone like me. I could be a King for all you know.'' ''PAHAHAHAHA, you're funny. A boy with sense of humour, gotta love that!'' Subin sarcatically laughs as she claps her hands amusingly. Break went quicker than usual, especially for the audience, or in other words; Ailee, Luhan and Chanyeol who found it extremely exciting to watch the pair bicker over how Subin thought Sehun was more of a peasant, rather than a King. ''Are you trying to say that I dress like a homeless rag doll?'' Sehun gasps as he stares at the latter in shock. He watches as Subin narrows her eyes up and down Sehuns body, as if she's analysing his dress sense. ''A homeless rag doll is definitely an under statement.'' Sehun scoffs confidently as he turns his gaze to her. ''If Im not wrong, you just eye me.'' Subin notices how Sehuns defined lips, curve up at the side forming a humble smirk. ''I--- What- no!'' Subin hesitates as she fails to return with a sassy comeback.

 

Sehun was well aware of the fact that he had an exquisite body. The ratio between his broad shoulders and incredibly narrow hips forming a delicious back would have girls swooning over him. He was also well aware of the fact that he had already entanced Subin with his dashing features. ''Oh, is that an Unicorn walking in the corridors?'' Subin points unknowingly at the corridors before gathering her things hurridly. ''Gotta check it out, bye!'' Sehun chuckles as watches Subin wave goodbye to her newly made friends. He eyes how Subin's hips sway as she rushes out the canteen almost bumping into the other students taking the same route out. 

 

Subin met up with Ailee in her next lesson, Art. Subin thought Art was fun till she realised that Sehun was going to be sat next to her, once again. She huffed in annnoyance as Sehun plopped him self in the vacant seat next to hers. ''Hey, Long time no see!'' He chirped jokingly to which Subin rolled her eyes and ignored him. Subin was sat on a table full of immature and ty girls. She couldnt help but notice how one of the girls that had the top buttons of her school shirt undone, revealing her bust, staring at Sehun. ''You must be the new kid right? Im Hyorin.'' She states. Her blood red lipstick emphasising the seductive smile she gives to Sehun. Subin inwardly groans as she listens into their friendly conversation wondering why Sehun completely forgot she existed.

 

Her thoughts are interupted when she hears the Art teacher clapping loudly to gain attention. ''Hello class! Today we shall be starting a new project. The theme is Darkness and you have been asked to pair up with a partner to come up with a final master piece that relates to darkness. You'll be graded on this.''  Mrs Flynn states as she flicks through the slide shows on the screen, perking up idea's amongst the students. Discussions get louder as the students conclude themes relating to darkness such as fears, nightmares, monsters, shadows and all that crap. ''Vampires.'' Subin is startled by the deep voice echoing in her ear. She turns around to stare at the owner of the voice, only to come in contact with Sehuns serious face an inch away from hers, his eyes almost piercing holes into her face. She immidiately backs her face away from Sehun, feeling her self glowing red at the sudden contact. ''That sounds immature.'' Subin judgementally states as she stares into Sehuns charcoal black orbs.

 

Sehuns lips curve up to form a synical and challenging smile. ''Why? Dont you believe they exist?''

 

~ ~ ~

 

{AN: Omg, took too long to update, sorry! Motivation would be nice, so comment, subcscribe, upvote or anything would be nice, haha!}