2

{ my persuasion}.

{Chapter 2} 

Subin's mouth curles up in disgust as she watches Sehun approach her, carelessly throwing his empty school bag under his desk. She steals glances at him from the side only to notice him already staring back at her. She coughs at the awkwardness before turning and facing towards the front of the class where Mrs Kim was boringly teaching Algebra.

 

Subin found it extrememly difficult to concentrate that lesson, especially when she could practically feel Sehuns eyes on her, as if he was a predator and she was the prey. Luckily for her the bell rang loudly, signalling that it was break time resulting in Subin quickly gathering her belongings and rushing out the classroom.

 

She met up with her best friend, Ailee, who was so obviously fangirling over the 3 new students. ''That Sehun kid looks abit weird, doesnt he?'' Subin states hoping that her friend would agree with her. But apparently not because it only causes Ailee to gasp and looks at her as if she's said the most stupidest thing ever. ''Have you seen those eyes of his? Its so mesmerizing.'' Ailee says as if she's fallen into the deep pits of love. Subin begins to protest against her by saying how she thinks the complete opposite but stops just like every one else in the cafeteria when the 3 muskiteers enter. 

 

A few inaudible yet curious whispers are heard when Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun approach Subin and Ailee who are both sat on a table with a few empty chairs that are waiting to be sat on. Suhins groans and lowers her head onto the table, covering it up with arms to make it seem like she's sleeping whereas Ailee on the other hand squeels with excitement constantly poking Subins arms. ''Contain your excitment you shi--'' The annoyed Subin mutters but comes to a halt when Sehun pulls out the chair right beside her and sits there, followed by Luhan and Chanyeol who locate themselves on the empty chairs oppsite Subin and next to Ailee. 

 

The cute, doe eyed one is the first to speak. ''I hope you dont mind us sitting here, were new here and---'' Ailee cuts through Luhans talk, shouting happily. ''Ofcourse not! We know you're new anyways and were extremely glad you've sat here!'' She states with a toothy grin, only to recieve a breath taking eye smile from Luhan that would probably even hypnotise the blind. Subin is snapped out of her trance when Sehuns deep voice speaks up. He pulls his hands out, hoping to exchange a casual hand shake. ''Hello Subin, Im Sehun.'' Wait-- ''How do you know my name?'' Subin stares at the latter with curiosity b in her eyes. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

{AN: SUBCRIBE || COMMENT}