1

{ my persuasion}.

{Chapter 1}

She's running around in a deserted maze. Broken walls with shattered bricks laying scattered in her pathways. The sweat dripping from her forehead causing her messy hair to stick to her skin. She's lost. With him searching for her. She desperately jogs around the never ending maze, hoping to find her way out of her nightmare but it results in nothing. Absolutely nothing. A sweet yet sickening voice calls out to her; ''Come out, come out wherever you are~~'' echoing past the dench walls violating her ear drums. Subin clutches onto her ears, blocking any sound waves that may pierce through it but its hopeless. She can still hear him. ''You can run but you cant hide, baby.'' The voice gets louder and louder as he approaches closer and closer. Subin spins around sensing something behind her only to come in contact with red, menacing eyes glaring at her.

 

Her alarm goes off, signifying that it's 7am and unfortunately the first day back at school. Subins shoots up, clutching onto her bed sheets like her life had depended on it. Unlike most teenagers, Subin was grateful that her alarm had woken her up before-- She shakes the foul thought out of her head before getting ready for her first day back at school. She jogs her way down the stairs and into the kitchen where she comes in contact with her Mother, who is preparing breakfast. ''Ah, goodmorning Subin-ah! I made pancakes for you.'' Her mother happily states and Subin groans a unenthusiastic 'Good morning' because it was completely the opposite of a good morning for her.

 

She bids her Mother goodye with a small peck on the cheek before hastily leaving the house, not wanting to be late on her first day. It was 8:15am and the students wearing the yellow school uniform making their way to the school laughing with their friends. Friends. Subin was somewhat jealous, she also wanted to hang around with huge packs of friends, get invited to parties and stay up doing all night doing fun things but-- Her thoughts were interupted by a loud scream and 2 arms being wrapped around her neck. ''SUUUUBIN. I MISSED YOU!'' Subin scoffs because it can only be one person, Ailee. Ailee was one of her closest friends whom she trusted alot. Unlike Subin, Ailee was the complete opposite. She was quite popular amongst the boys because of her gracious looks and curvy body. Did she forget to mention that Ailee was the loudest and probably the most happiest person going? Because yes she was, Subin always wondered how it was possible for someone to be happy all the time. They chatted about how their holidays went and what they did at which point Ailee spoke about how she visited England, contrasting against Subins dull holiday stuck at home doing nothing. Before they knew it, they arrived at school and walked in the direction of their first class, maths.

 

Nothing had changed, people were still scattered around the room. Various different groups clogged around the classroom. Some guys sitting on tables, talking to the popular girls who were constanly flickering their false, long eyelashes whilst twirling their perfectly curled hair. Subin went in the direction of the table right at the back of the classroom near the window whereas Ailee sat in her located seat at the other end of the class. Subin stared out the window, taking note of the sun shining brightly and the blossoming pink flowers blooming. ''Attention class!'' Mrs Kim sashayed in causing the students to run to their allocated seat, not wanting to be in trouble on the first day. However, most of the attention was turned towards the 3 new students standing infront of the class. Girls stared at them, hoping one of them would be their next boyfriend whereas the males in the class stared at them in awe. They had perfect features. And perfect smooth, milky skin. Subin however focused at the tall one with the sharp jawline, standing inbetween the other 2 new students. His eyes were familiar. Mysterious and dangerous. Subin couldn't help but feel that she had seen this stranger somewhere.

 

After they had introduced themselves, Subin figured that the cute foreign looking one was called Luhan, and the overly derpy one was called Chanyeol. The last one was-- ''Sehun, you can sit on the empty chair near Subin.'' Subin couldnt help but notice the corner of Sehun's lips curve up slightly to form a smirk. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

{AN: First chapter. Hope its not too .}

[Bcs doesn't Sehun look so hot here?]

{Bc doesn't Sehun look so hot here?*-*}