V: Different

What It Feels Like to like Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will change POV's - Luhan - Naeun - Narrator

"Ah, I'm so full." I chuckle as I pat my stomach. "Thanks for today, you three. I enjoyed." We four went to eat meat for dinner, of course, Suho's treat.

"I'm walking you home." Suho and Baekhyun said at the same time and we chuckled. "Sure." Chorong and I rhymed as well and we all laughed. 

Suho smiled and stood up to help Chorong as Baekhyun did the same to me. I smiled and linked arms with him as soon as I stand up. He looked at me shocked, but he smiled back after.

When we reached Chorong's apartment, Suho and Chorong were saying their goodbyes already. Suho kissed Chorong on the forehead which made me smile. We have been noticing them since high school, and I'm glad that they're together now. I smiled even more when I saw Chorong kiss Suho on the cheeks. They looked so cute.

Then I looked at Baekhyun who was puckering his lips at me, cutely. 

"What?" I asked him, trying not to laugh.

"Can I get a kiss too?" He asks innocently.

I heard Suho and Chorong chuckle. "Yah! Shush." I'm embarrassed, yes. I mean, I've never dated before. Plus, Baekhyun's the only guy who's acting as if he's my boyfriend (in a good and cute way though). I glare at Suho and Chorong and Baekhyun does the same. Then Baekhyun shoo-ed Suho away.

Baekhyun looked at me again once they were inside the apartment and tapped his lips cutely. 

I chuckled, then sighed afterwards. He stopped asking for a kiss and asked what was wrong.

"Baekhyun-ah, I've been trying to tell you this for the past week but I couldn't.. so I'll tell it now." I tell him and he gets curious, looking at me with his furrowed brows. 

"I.." I breathe in and out, gathering all of my courage. "...think I like you.. and.." I look down, not wanting to see his reaction even if I know he's grinning like an idiot. "Y-You.. you're on the 'boyfriend' label now." 

I slowly tilt my head up, when all of a sudden I was getting spinned. 

"Yah! Put me down! Baekhyun!" I slap his back. I was getting a little dizzy. Chuckling, he put me down and cupped my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter