I: Loving Lu Han through the years

What It Feels Like to like Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So.. I'm going to tell you everything about us, eh? Hmm.. Lu Han is my best friend since we've met, and we met 12 years ago. He was 12 and I was 8. He was the one I had, the one I never lose as I grow up. I'm thankful for that. And well, of course, I'm there for him anytime too. I've seen him dumping girls confessing to him everyday even though he finds them cute. But of course, he rejects them all because he loves me.

I'm kidding.

It was when we were already 'adults' when we learned about our feelings. It was when we realized why we reject everyone that confesses to us and it wasn't because our parents think we're too young for love and at that age we should be studying. It was when I started to notice how adorable he is when he scrunches up his nose when I pinch it, how good-looking he is when he has his fringe up, how powerful he is when he dances, how angelic he is when he sleeps, how attractive his voice is when he's singing, how.. perfect he is.

It was also when he started to notice me as a woman, not as a childhood friend that has to be anywhere he will go because he's not good at taking care of himself, not as a friend who'll always be the pillow he'll hug when he's sad, not as a friend who will serve as a handkerchief for his tears. It was when we noticed how comfortable we are when we're with each other. 

But falling in love with a jerk guy like Lu Han wasn't easy. 

Sure, he rejected every girl that confessed to him but as we grow up, having work, it was actually harder handling all the girls surrounding him. I'd rather see him everyday at the locker room with fangirls surrounding him with homemade chocolates, letters, teddy bears, and others instead of hearing his drunk voice over my phone asking me to pick him up. 

Yeah, I would be the one who'll be picking him up, listening to his stories, how he met this girl and how that girl used him to move on, how he met this girl who had a boyfriend right after he confessed like it was scripted, how he met this girl who was after his money, how he met this girl who used him for her 'whoremoans' (yep, that's hormones.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter