The Day After

Love Faith

 

Bomi’s POV

Argggggggggh my back! I should have some massage later.

I’ll just get ready for work.

.

.

.

.

.

Third’s person POV

Bomi walk from her couch in living room to her bedroom. She get ready for work and after she done, she took a glance for the pretty girl who laid innocently in her bed.

“What should I do about her now? Do I have to wake her up?”

When the latter stir-up, Bomi startled and took a step back. But the other girl just moved into another position. She is still in deep slumber and her face looked so cute for Bomi. Bomi blushing intentionally and bit her bottom lips.

“She is cute. Ugh, fine. I’ll just let her sleep then. She looked like a good girl though. And she seems familiar for me. I’ll just left memo for her”

Bomi then write a message in memo sticker and left it beside the bed. She prepared sandwich and left for works.

 

 

 

2 hours later

Chorong awakened from her deep slumber. It’s been a long time for her to sleepcomfortably like that. She’s been through a lot that she can’t even remember how it feels to just sleep without scared of anything. She seats and lean on the headboard of the bed. She noticed a glass of orange juice with stick notes on it

 

-Good morning Park Chorong-ssi.

I’m sorry I left without waking you up. You looked tired and I don’t think is appropriate to wake you up anyway, but I have works to do. So, yeah. Sorry. And this is is just simple breakfast. I’m not good with cooking things. I left my card below the plates, you can order anything you want if you don’t like the sandwiches

See you later^.^-

 

 

 

 

Chorong smiling after reading the memos. She ate the sandwiches and gulped down the juice.

“I’m still hungry though. But  I can’t just order with that girl’s cad. I already owe her a lot. What did I have to do to return her kindness? I don’t have money at all. But I can’t just leave either. Those peoples will find me again”

Chorong said with tears ready to fall down from her eyes anytime soon. But she stopped herself from crying and inhale deeply

“Fine. Let’s just do things what I can do first to this girl”

Chorong looked around and frown. It seem for her that Bomi is cute and kind indeed, but she didn’t know that the sweet girl who saves her are this dirty and untidy. Clothes everywhere and things just scattered here and there. But Chorong smiles after.

 

“I know what I can do for her”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That day, Chorong tidying up everything in Bomi’s house. She decide to cook as well, but when she look at the refridgerator, there is nothing beside apples, milk, juice and yoghurt. And the only food left beside that, is cereal. There is no more food.

“This girl is rich right? She even live in this kind of apartment. Why can’t she save better food for her own self? Such a pity”

Chorong shook her head and decide to shopping groceries with Bomi’s card. It’s for Bomi’s apartment anyway.

 

 

After Chorong shopping some ingredients to cook, she goes back. She didn’t have a cash. So she decide to just walk. But she lost her direction. Now she look around like a lost kid.

“Did I pass this alley before? How can I so forgetful like this? I don’t know about this complex at all”

 

Chorong get uneasy feeling about this. She walked around but when she tried to ask peoples around there, everyone will just ignore her and left. Those luxury complex didn’t match with her, everyone seems so arrogant and unfriendly, unapproachable.

Hours passed already and Chorong still wandering around here and there. And she feels like she just getting further from Bomi’s apartment. Unfortunately for her, she meet bunch of guys who looked rich but jerks. Why? Because those guys have this disgusting smirk while looking at her direction. From head to toes. Chorong quickly turn around and start to run. But those guys faster tahn her by a lot. She caught quickly.

.

.

 

Actually, Chorong learn some Hapkido skills and she tried to fight back. But lets just say, it still hard for a girl to facing six guys with build-up body.

“Look at what we have here~ This girl try to play hard to get with us dude. Lets’ have a fun with her”

One of the bulge-arm man says. He grabbing Chorong’s body here and there. Chorong screamed for help and struggling for escape. Three guys holding her and pushed her down to the ground. The three still hold her while the other start to rip Chorong’s clothes. They love the sight in front of them. Chorong scared face is still pretty and they want to take advantage to her

“You shouldn’t go here at the first place babe~ Screamed as much as you want”

“Nobody will hear nor come to help you anyway. This complex is filled with ignorant peoples hahahahaha”

The guys laugh at Chorong and the poor girl crying so hard now. She only have her now. Her upper part completely exposed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Says who?”

 

 

All of the guys look at the person who just cut them off. In seconds, two guys already thrown to the ground harshly. One holding his face painfully and the other one cough some blood while squeeze his own chest.

The other four guys rage on and start to attack their intruder. The girls kick them here and there. And after three minutes, the guys scattered around. The person bet them out hardly with her taekwondo skills.

 

 

 

Yeah, once again Bomi come to save Chorong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi quicly put off her coat and wrapped it around Chorong’s body.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here. I search you around everywhere but I can’t find you. Sorry”

Bomi hug the scared girl gently. She pat Chorong’s back and humming some song for the latter. She waits for Chorong to calm down first. It took such a long time and the guys already stand up now. They get ready to get back at Bomi. Bomi who notice the sudden heavy aura, turn her head to looke up th angry boys. Bomi bit her lips and just tightening her hug. She can’t let Chorong getting hurt for more. Yes, Bomi thinks that they just met and Chorong is stranger. But she just feel that she have to protect the latter no matter what.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

And with that, the guys charged on Bomi.