With Just 2 Days

Love Faith

Bruagggghhh. Duaaag.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bomi-ah, are you okay?” Minhyuk ask while stomping his foot on one of the guys.

“Please le- let- le- let me go...”

“mm- me . . me too”

“me-“

 

“SHUT UP! How dare you try to hurt our boss and ask to leave just like that!” Illhoon scream out his lung.

“Easy hyung. They won’t get away from this. They just don’t know who the person they fight with” Sungjae said with innocent eye-smile but cold aura.

 

“I’m okay. I’ll pass this matter to all of you right? I need to take her away from here”

Bomi stand up and take Chorong in her arms bridal-style.

 

Minhyuk, Illhoon, Peniel, Sungjae, and Kikwang smirks answering at the same time

“with all of my pleasure”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Bomi left the scene with Chorong.

 

Chorong lean her face closer to Bomi. She sobs quietly now.

“I’m scared”

Bomi look at the girl in her arm

“I know. But you are save with me. And you will always be”

Bomi stopped her step and smile sweetly to Chorong. The two girls staring at each staright in the eyes. Both of them have a hard time to breath. Their heart beats faster while looking at each other.

 

 

.

.

.

.

But the sweet moment cut off with weird sounds

‘kruuuyuuuuuuuuuk~'

Chorong bit her bottom lips and hide her face to Bomi’s shoulder in embarassment. She blushing madly and dissapoint in herself to ruin the moment just now.

 

Bomi giggled and continue to walk off

“I’ll buy foods for you later. Now just lets go home first. Sorry, but we can’t have dinner outside right now”

Chorong just keep her silence in Bomi’s warm embrace.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on the dark alley

 

 

“I’ll pay you double. Let go of us and I will let this pass”

“Yeah, you don’t know who you’re talking with. I’m a son of CEO from Je-Fi entertainment. You can’t get away from this if you dont want to let us go noow”

 

Sungjae and the others act shocked and scared. They slowly let go of their hands on the jerk’s guys.

The jerks smirk and they get closer to Sungjae and friends.

“hahahahha. So you know how to put your act now? Geez. Low people’s just same everywhere”

“Yeah, scaredy ca-“

BUAAAG!!

 

Kikwang punch the guys so hard in the face.

“Nobody looked down on the oldest son of Lee’s enterprises” The jerks shocked with what just  Kikwang said. They flustered and bewildered in fear. Minhyuk, Sungjae, Illhoon, and Peniel joining Kikwang and beat the jerks SO HARD.

 

 

They left after they have some ‘fun’ with the other guys.

“Kikwang sunbaenim, want to have some fun with Je-Fi entertainment later?”

“What do you mean Peniel hyung?” Sungjae ask innocently.

 

 

“Those one was come to my company. I think they commited a fraud and try to escape while taking advantage on us. I know they are just trouble. The CEO come on his own and practically begging on my secretary. I read their proposal and I told my secretery to keep them away for me. Their kind is annoying one you know”

Illhoon in

“Yeah, they don’t know about any of us. But I wonder if they know the fact that they almost hurting one of the most Korea’s hearthrob girl. Jung Bomi. The daughter of, well . . .  .you know”

 

“I think they owe us a lot for that. Bomi’s fan girl are more saddist than this” Kikwang said.

“Absolutely right. And if Mr. Jung found out, everything will end for them. Bomi is the only reason for him to live right now” Sungjae nodded

“But I don’t feel relieved. I don’t feel good about that girl. It seems Bomi will troubled because of her. Yah Illhon! This is all your fault!” Kikwang worriedly frowning.

“Hey! You can’t blame that poor girl. Do you think she like to be ?”

“You mean ALMOST right?” Sungjae said.

“Ugh whatever. The thing is, that Chorong girl is slowly bring our Bomi back. Don’t you see it today in the office? Think about it. It just one day and that girl gave such an impact. Actually I feel uneasy too about her. After all, Bomi brought her from that kind of party”

“Yeah, and you’re the one who responsible for that” Kikwang in.

 

“STOP IT! Look guys, whatever it is the reason for your uneasy feeling, then let it be. The only thing we can do for Bomi is to protect her. For now, lets just report this to Doojoon hyung. It’s better if we told him everything. If he found out himself, we’re so dead you know”.

With Peniel last sentences, everyone shut off and goes to Yoon Doojoon’s house in silence.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Bomi help Chorong to lay on her bed. She take some clothes on her closet room and give it to the latter.

“Park Chorong-ssi, for now just use this. I’ll buy you some food”

Bomi get up just to pulled down to seat on her bed by Chorong

“Please don’t leave me”

 

“But I-“

“Please” Chorong look at Bomi with teary eyes. Bomi just sighing and nod.

“I’ll let you change first in the lving room”

“Stay here”

Bomi widening her eyes. She blushing suddenly and shook her head to get rid her uninnocent imagination about the other girl.

“Can you just turn around and stay here beside me?” Chorong ask begging.

The sight in front of Bomi was just too cute to resist. Bomi still seat in the same place, but she did turn around. She closed her eyes tightly. She tried to handle her uncontollable heartbeat. Seconds after, Bomi felt light touch on her back. The thing is, Chorong changing while hold on to Bomi’s clothes Chorong did it lightly, but she just want to hold on to Bomi. She feel save when Bomi stay beside her. And she know it that Bomi won’t harm her. Just like the night before

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

flasback

“So, I guess you are not belong here Park Chorong-ssi. Where do you live? I’ll take you home”

 

Hearing what Bomi says make Chorong scared. And she only look down while holding her sobs.

“Hey, are you okay?” Bomi said worriedly

And when Chorong looked up, she look at someone quite far from them. No too far though. It was her drunk step-father. The one who make her life in nightmare everyday. Chorong shock and scared as hell. She tried to hide herself with Bomi in front of her.

 

 

Bomi look around and try to find the reason for sudden weird change from Chorong. She realize the drunk man, but didn’t know who it was. But when the drunk old man look at Chorong’s direction, Bomi immediately hold the other girl in her embrace. She hid the other girl with her body.

.

.

.

.

“Let’s just come with me”

Chorong shocked and look at Bomi’s reasurring face. Bomi smiled sincerely to her and just like being hipnotyzed, Chorong nodded and get in Bomi’s car.

.

.

.

.

That night Bomi took Chorong on her apartment. Bomi know that she can’t push the latter to spilled out everything, so the way to Bomi’s apartment filled with silence. When they arrived, Chorong already slept and Bomi took the other girl bridal style. Bomi let Chorong to sleep on her comfortable bed meanwhile she herself choose to sleep on the couch. Even Bomi put the blankets on the latter so Chorong could sleep more comfortable.

-I know she is stranger and I just met her. But I just feel this urge to keep her by my side no matter what. This is weird. She looked weak and totally diferren with Eunji. Then how? Aissh whatever. I’ll just protect her from now on-

-end of flashback-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

When Chorong already done, she still keep silence. She actually enjoying the sight beside her. Bomi is too cute, the expression was so priceless. Finally Chorong laugh a bit try to hold her laughter with Bomi’s cuteness.

Bomi slowly open her eyes but still didn’t dare to turn around since Chorong didn’t say anything yet. Chorong bit her lips before

“You can turn around now. I’m completely done with the clothes Bomi-ssi”

With that Bomi finally turn around andd pouting

“Yah! Why you laugh at me?”

“Your face just too funny to describe. hahahhahahaha” Chorong laugh whole-heartedly remembering Bomi’s priceless expression before.

“Aisssh. This kid really!” Bomi whinned

 

“Sorry Bbom-ah. Didn’t mean to offend you though. By the way, I’m on 1991 lines. I don’t think you can call me like how you did just now” Chorong wipe her tears from laughing so hard.

 

Bomi widening her eyes and stand up suddenly to bow at Chorong

“I’m sorry Chorong-unnie. I didn’t know that. Your face is so young that I even think I’m older than you. I-“

“It’s okay. I just found out when I tidying up your apartment before. May I call you Bbom-ah?”

 

Bomi nodded like a kid. And to no avail, Chorong laugh again. This is just like in the past. Bomi would act silly and do everything so Eunji will laugh and happy. That side of her never showed up again after Eunji left.

 

 

But looking at the situation right now, it just been two days for her and Chorong yet she already change like this so far. And the fact that Chorong didn’t actually do anything to make Bomi do the silly thing, but all of that just come out naturally, makes Bomi wonder.

-how could this happen?-

For Chorong too, laughing like this and forget everything including her painful memory just now, its like a dream. She just can’t help it but to feel comfortable and secured with Bomi beside her. She is smilling ear to ear and deep in her own thought about Bomi’s cute whinning before her now.

.

.

.

.

 

Kruyuuuuk~

But the weird sounds come out again. This time, Chorong is the one who whinned cutely in embarassment.

“I know unnie. What do you want to eat now? Let’s just called for delivery”

to Chorong surprise, Bomi don’t and just took her phones to search delivery numbers.

 

“n- n- --no. . . no. I’m ok-“ kruyuuuuuuuk~~~

Bomi just smile and shook her head. She start calling and order chicken feet, big tonkatsu, kimchi jjigae, and chicken with sauce. Once again Chorong surprised. Bomi espescially ask for the chicken feet for five portion. Chorong always been like chicken feet.

“Do you like chicken feet too?”

“I’m just hungry, unnie. I’m not picky eater. I ate everything. Why unnie? Do you like chicken feet? You can have all of it later. I’ll prefer kimchi jjigae anyway” Bomi said while grinning and moving her brows up and down.

 

With that, they past the night with delicious food and getting closer to each other.

Bomi succeed to make Chorong forget about the bad day she's been through today.