Park Chorong

Love Faith

“Yah Bomi-ah! Just cheer up will you! It’s been two years already. You should go out and having fun right now. Why would you still busy with all of this work in your birthday?” Mr. Jung said frustatedly.

 

Yes. After Eunji and Bomi dating, they live happily and they have such a beautiful relationship for more tahn five years. But Eunji can't hold on any longer. She left because of her heart disease. Leaving Bomi desperate for two years already. Even until now, Bomi still stuck in the same place.

“Dad, I told you already. I’m busy. And I don’t want to have any party anyway”

Mr. Jung pout and want to try some aegyo but,

“Seriously dad. I’m not gonna buy that pout. It won’t be cute dad, trust me with that”

Bomi said coldly still occupied with her work.

Mr. Jung startled, “how did you know I’ll pout? You have-“

“sixth sense? Nope. But I’m hearing your nag for almost two years dad”

“Come on Bbom-ah. At least take a break on your birthday. It’s not gonna ruined our company, I swear”

“Stop it dad. I’m not going anywhere. If you want to have some fun, then do it yourself”

“Whoaaa Yoon Bomi. You are being rude just now. You know I just care for you. Ever since Eunji left, You are like my own daughter. And I’m so grateful that you make Eunji broke many doctor’s predicament. All of them said Eunji wouldn’t even survive for more than three months. But she lives happily for more than five years after you confess to her. She lives her life happily with you. And now she’s gone, don’t you think she want to see you happy and moved on already?”

 

 

Bomi just keep silence and bite her bottom lips holding her tears.

“Okay, I don’t want to see my daughter crying sadly on her own birthday, so I’ll just stop talking about Eunji. Seriously though. I’m not asking you to forget my Eunji completely. But trying to find new love won’t harm any of us you know. And I’m sure you know tit too that Eunji would love it to see you once again being happy Bbom-ah”

“dad, please. Not now...”

“Oh anyway Illhoon want to take you to somewhere to refreshing. He said he have a gift for you”

“nope dad. He’ll just take me to flirt with some girl. I’m not going anywhere”

“But reject your co-worker to celebrate your birthday could count a impolite Bbom-ah~”

“I already give pocket money for all the staff and I told them to have fun. And I already apologize to them too for not having any celebration with me.They will like cash more than having party with me dad”

 

 

Mr. Jung sigh in defeat. He always feel guilty toward the other girl. He feel like Bomi became depressed like this because of him. He think Bomi maybe won’t even have to having hard time to face her live because Eunji passed away. And maybe Eunji won’t make the poor girl love her deeply like this.

Not wavering even after two years been left, Bomi must be really love her daughter sincerely. And maybe, Eunji didn’t even have to left in such a young age for heart disease if it wasn’t because of his greed and ego. Even though Bomi never want anything from him, Mr. Jung begged to her for helping him in the company. It’s not easy to handle everything when he already 55 years old. Even though he is succesful as businessman, he never want to married again. He just want to take care of her daughter. And after Eunji left, he feel so lonely and guilty. As Bomi is orphan too, finally Mr.Jung could take Bomi as his daughter. Outside, people will called her Jung Bomi. But Mr. Jung and the maid or body guard will still call her as Yoon Bomi so she could feel less awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day after Bomi’s birthday

“Yah minhyuk! Don’t you think I’m hot like this? How about may make up or my skirt?”

“You are totally hot right now? Come on, let’s go clubbing after this. I know you want me to accompanying you right?”Minhyuk said smirking.

Jiyeon look in disbelieve.

“What are you thinking? Why would I want you to accompany me? I just ask you to make sure something, now get lost from my sight”

Minhyuk feel offended for being rejected grab Jiyeon’s wrist and pull her. Minhyuk want to kiss the latter and Jiyeon struggling to reject the jerk.

.

.

.

.

.

Fortunately for Jiyeon, her crush a.k.a her boss a.k.a Yoon Bomi come just in time. Bomi pulling Jiyeon by holding the girl by waist on her left arm and her right arm push Minhyuk hardly. Minhyuk almost fell and he feel angry. But after he looked up and found his angry boss, Minhyuk just quickly bowing and said sorry before left the scene as quick as he could.

Bomi could only sighing and release her arm from Jiyeon’s waist. Jiyeon feel dissapointed and miss the warm of her boss already. She thanked Minhyuk quietly for intentionally make her boss wrapping arm on her waist.

“Are you okay Jiyeon-ssi?”

“Dae Bomi-ssi. Thanks for helping me”

Jiyeon slyly lean back to table behind her so her mini skirt pulled up hingher and showing her milky thigh. Bomi reflect to watch Jiyeon’s flirty act.

 

 

 

Bomi sighing and said,

“If you really didn’t want people to treat you like that, at least wear clothes that could cover you ENOUGH. And behave just casually. No need to act like you flirting. There will be misunderstanding then”

Bomi said put off her blazer and wrapped it around Jiyeon’s waist. Bomi tied the arm part so Jiyeon’s thigh covered up till knees. Jiyeon blushing because of her boss sweet act. But Bomi did it soulessly. She just didn’t like girls being toyed.

 

 

 

 

After that, Bomi left the girl in love to her office room. Not long after, Illhoon come from nowhere

“Bbom-noona. Lets have fun. You owe me BIG TIME!”

“Just get out. If you want to take me to club or karaoke or blind date, then I’m not going. You go on your own”

“Auuuuw, come on noona. I’m so not taking you to any of that. Come on~ You have to accompany me. You promise me if I could make the deal with Empire Corporation, yo will give me a gift that I want” Illhoon whine with aegyo.

“A gift as in a thing. Don’t ask for more”

“Ouuuuh come on~ Can’t you just accompany me? I swear I’m not gonna take you to any place you said just now. Pleaseeee~~~~”

Bomi sigh and finally she nodded since she just want to send Illhoon off from her room as soon as possible.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

But the thing is, Illhoon indeed bring Bomi to a place other than what she said. It’s not club, karaoke, or blind date. But it was striptease party with some girl performant in auction. Bomi is too shocked when she get in. As soon as she get in, she just want to leave already, but she cant since Illhoon hold her tightly.

But the auction begin anyway. She didn’t have any interest and just play with her phone. Peoples cheered everywhere with striptease dancer grinding their body to audinces here and there. But there is a girl who looked scared and shifted uncomfortably in the corner. She looked like holding her tears. Unfortunately for her, there is a drunk man who grab her wrist and shout,

“10.000$ and left this girl for me” the drunk man smirk disgustingly and pulled the poor girl roughly.

The girl begging to let go of her but peoples just laugh at  her and she already tearing up

“100.000$ and Ieft the girl alone. She’s mine” Bomi said coldly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Everone gazed on her but Bomi just walk to the MC and give her check.

“I’m done, I’ll take her with me”

With that Bomi take the crying girl’s hand and hold it gently. She whispers

“You are safe with me. Let’s just go”

 

 

Bomi letf everyone dumbfounded including Illhoon. She get out from the place with the other girl. Outside the place, Bomi release her hand from the now sobbing girl and take out her handkerchief to wipe the girl tears.

“Hey, its okay now. You are safe with me. Don’t worry. I’m not gonna molesting you or something you know. I didn’t like it either to be here. My co-worker dragged me here”

But the other girl just staring at Bomi suspisciously

“what? You don’t trust me? Well, its true. I’m not lying”

But the girl still keep silence staring at her. Bomi sigh and nod her head in defeat.

“Okay, feel free to think anything as you want. Now tell me what’s your name”

“ . . . . . . . . . “

 

 

Bomi frustated with the latter silence, but she realize that the other girl shivering from coldness. The girl just wear hot pants and super revealing tank top. Bomi just walk off to her car without said anything. The girl stayed still feel scared for being left by Bomi. But then,

“You lucky that I’m always have clothes and jacket in my car”

Bomi give the latter white t-shirt and jeans blazer

“Wear this if you don’t want to catch a cold”

 

“ . . . .”

“what? That was my last one in the car you know. I ts the only clean one and the t-shirt is new. I just bought it three days ago when I’m in Italy. It is really the good one you know”

The girl just look on the ground and bit her lips

“did you hate it that much?” Bomi said worriedly.

But the latter just shook her head and still said nothing.

“Then wha- I know. You can’t change here? But you only have tank top and hot pants. Just put my clothes over that. Or you want to go to toilet? But seriously I hate it to go inside once again”

 

 

 

Finally the girl looked up but she tearing up while bit her lips cutely. Bomi gulped hard and she feel hot in her face

-that was so cute-

“o..ok..okay. How about change in my car? Its dark-tinted. You cant see anything from outside just like what you see right now. But you could still see from inside though. I swear nobody gonna peek. I’ll stay outside, don’t worry”

Finally the girl nodded and change in Bomi’s car. Actually just like Bomi said, the girl just put everything on but she still feel embarassed. From inside, the girl could see that Bomi don’t even once try to look at the car’s direction. Bomi will just watch outside make sure nobody try to get close moreover peek at her. The girl smile and giggled silently because Bomi make a cute face. Bomi actually look like in Yoonrilla mode on.

After some minutes, the girl get off from the car.

“Thanks”

“WOW! That’s quite good. I thought you will curse at me for your first word to me. Anyway, you’re welcome. Oh, and my name is Bomi. Jung Bomi. Nice to meet you miss..” Bomi said hesitating and wait for the girl respond to her.

“Chorong. Park Chorong” the other girl smile lightly.

 

 

 

But Bomi feel something strange. She feel her heart beating faster just like when Eunji try to have some skinship or showing her eye-smile to her.

“beautiful”

“huh?”

“huh? What? I didn’t said anything. Oh nice to meet you Park Chorong-ssi. It really is nice to meet you”

Bomi showing her sweetest smile sincerely

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, the smile who lost and never appeared even once after the last two year.