1-True Love

when playboy meet again his amnesia girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong just watch tiffany run outside. jessica heave a sigh and approach again her love who have bruises "i told you, taeyeon will do this to you".

yoong just watch the two lovely birds.

'does true love exist in the first love? does true love last forever?does true love give us happiness?' those questions keep running through yoong's mind.

'if true love exist in first love like those yuri and jessica, tiffany and taeyeon, why does my first love GONE.' yoong just only watch his friend.

'i know the reason, cause i don't believe true love exist. so does first love'

 

'but she came up again.i saw her again.'

the thoughts rid by a sudden voice coming from jessica "Yoong, are you just going to stare on us and not going home? its 5 pm now"

"ah, i'm coming" yoong stand up, pick up his bagpack and follow them.

when they were going on the parking lot they saw taeyeon and tiffany.

"i told you my sica, they are going to reconcile and build their first love into true love..."yuri said.

as when yoong hear those FIRST LOVE and TRUE LOVE,he look at yuri who is smiling looking at the TaeNy.

they are watching the two not far away. 'they make their FIRST LOVE into TRUE LOVE' yoong watch also the two. "so... are we just going to watch or..." sooyoung was interrupted when a boy shout out.

"Yuri-hyung and Sooyoung-hyung!" they look behind and see a boy who is running towards them, its AMBER LIU a sophomore.

when he is near to them, he catch a breath and the 3 boys laugh, jessica rub the back of Amber.Amber back off a little when he felt the hand of his ultimate crush in school.

'Oh God' the 3 boys just burst into laugh, jessica who don't know anything just look at them asking whats the problem.

yuri chuckled" he has a crush on you.aish. kids nowadays"

"tss !" jessica glared at her boyfriend but yuri hold her hand and intertwined it.

"aish! lovebirds! stop that..." sooyoung irritatedly said then he look into Amber who is showing his jealousness.

"Ya! find someone, she has a boyfriend.." sooyoung slightly scold to the boy. "anyway, why are you calling us?..." sooyoung hook his arm into the boy.

"ahm... Principal wanted to talk the two of you about the play and decorations"amber said a bit of nervousness.

"aish that old man Kim YoungMin again" sooyoung unhook his arm and can be seen to his face annoyed.

"haha. lets go sooyoung" yuri laugh on his friend and then look to his girlfriend.

"just wait on us on the cafe" yuri squeeze the hand and smiled to his girl then he look into yoong.

"bro! can you accompany my Girl in the cafe, don't say no cause i'm going to break your leg"

"seobang?!" jessica glared to his boy.

"hahaha. yuri-hyung, if its a command, just say 'hey, accompany my Girl', but you use a CAN word, so its a request.." yoong explained and smiling mischievously making the other people chuckled.

"tss. if you are not the maknae in 4Th year class and you are not the maknae of our group, i totally punch you right now" yuri said.

"Seobang?!" jessica again scold a bit."haha.sorry baby, i'm just kidding. i can't do that to him"

"haha. just go the two of you, i'll accompany jessica-noona"yoong smiled to them.

when the 3 leave them, jessica notice that yoong is watching the couple in parking lot.

"hey. Deep thoughts? you are seriously watching them."jessica said as she watch also the two.

"nothing." yoong simply reply.

"yoong, i just transfered last year, but we had a great moment in a span of 1 school year. you can tell me anything, i'm your noona" yoong heaved a sigh as he see the two hugging with each other.

(A/N: the two *TaeNy* had a side story 'Its Just An Act But Its True' if you wanted to read ...go!! Hehe)

"you are the first love of hyung, he is also your first love. just like the two, tiffany-noona and taengoo-hyung"

"ahhummm" jessica nodded.

"so why does i DON'T believe TRUE LOVE? eventhough, i saw it on my two eyes the real LOVE" jessica look up to the tall guy beside her.

"a drinks and a tuna sandwich can help me to say a words to you.lets go to the cafe" jessica hold the wrist of the man and pulled him. they walk leaving the parking lot. leaving the couple.

CAFE

they are sitting on the corner, where they can see people on the school garden, where they can see students walking the streetside.

"LOVE...LOVE...LOVE" as she point every couple in the garden, yoong just look every couple she was pointing.

"LOVE" as she point a Man with his wife and son,a student from the school. yoong just look at the family.

"LOVE" as she point the statue of God in their chapel beside the garden.

"AND LOVE" as she point the two guy who is walking.Yoong just widened his eyes as he watch the two guy who is laughing at each other. his eyes had widened and drink the softdrink.

"PARTNER,FAMILY,GOD, AND FRIENDS are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter