( Chapter 4 )

The Foreign Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobodys POV 

Minh heads in to the cafeteria to go find Jongsuk and Yoohwan, Minh actually didn't want to go and wanted to hang out with Dylan and Kevin instead. She didn't like hanging out around Jongsuk since he made her feel really weird and uncomfortable, but she had to go if she liked it or not, the pricipal wanted her to stay with them till the end of the week. Minh was looking everywhere and suddenly a group of boys start to surround her. 

It was the members of the boys soccer team, the whole soccer team has like huge crush on Minh, and still go after her even though she already has Kevin. They were in a spot where no one could here or find them, Minh would keep yelln fro help as the boys start to get closer to her and touch her, they were touching her around the waist, hair, and face. Minh was getting super uncomfortable and was trying to run out but the boys would end up pushing her back against the wall. Before Minh could notice anything darkness had taken over her and she had fainted, the boys started to giggle and touch her more, getting ready to slowly lift Minh's clothes, but before they were able to see more, someone had yelled at them.

They all turn back and there standing in front of them was...

.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

Was Jongsuk, he was walks over to the boys and start to push them out of the way. One of them ended up punching him on the side of the face, leaving it all bruised. He quickly stoof back up and went over trying to pick up Minh, but one of the guys pulled him back by the shoulder and started attacking, about 5 boys were all attacking him by kicking and punching him. 

He started to get even more bruises around his body and was then beginnging ot cough out blood, when one of them kicked him in the stomach, they all then stopped and walked away slowly leaving Minh and Jongsuk lying on the ground. 

All the boys were walking away with smirks on the face but as they were walking one person was in front of them. In front of them was Yoohwan with a big grin on his face as he crosses his arms. 

" You guys just made the biggest mistake ever " he chuckles and throws a punch at the guy in the middle. He falls back with a bleeding lip, the 4 boys watched him get punched and were shocked, one of them tried to attack again but this time Yoohwan threw a kick in his stomach, and he fell back. There was only 3 boys left standing, Yoohwan showed 5 fingers, and each second he take one off, the 3 boys quickly ran before Yoohwan cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter